Getting Ready

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

''____-ah ~ '' Yuri sang when she walked into your bedroom. Now that Jaejoong was back in his house, SooYoung also came back to your apartment, but Yuri did stay at Junsu's place. Chincha ran into your bedroom, his tail wagging furiously. ''Someone's really happy today as well,'' Yuri commented as she looked down at her dog. She then turned to look back at you. ''Yah! ____, wake up now! Tonight's your party!''

''What time is it? Wah! Yuri, stop pulling!'' You muttered and your bed to get your legs out of Yuri's grip. Chincha started barking.

''Time to get up. ____, c'mon, what's wrong? You usually wake up even before I can!'' Yuri crossed her arms.

''Not today, and since tomorrow is my birthday, you should let me sleep!'' You said and pulled one of your pillows closer to your chest.

''SooYoung unni!'' Yuri shouted.

In a second, SooYoung was standing beside your bed, also trying to wake you up. Well, not really wake you up, since now you were awake, but to pull you out of bed.

''Okay!'' SooYoung shouted giving up. ''I guess this will be a second chance for the guys to look at ____'s pjs again.''

''Mwo?'' You asked and turned to look at SooYoung. ''You're kidding me. You just want me to get out of bed. Not gonna work. Besides, you shouldn't lie to your dongsaeng, even less knowing that she's your cousin.''

SooYoung crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. ''You think I'm kidding? Okay then, you'll find out when the guys come.''

Both of them turned around and started to talk with each other as they made their way out of your bedroom.

''Junsu oppa said that he wanted me to cook breakfast today, but ____ unni doesn't have the ingredients I need...'' Yuri said, looking at SooYoung.

''Jinjja? Well, he'll just have to eat something else.''

You sat up on your bed and ran a hand through your hair. You turned to look at the clock, it was already 9 a.m. and the guys would probably be almost here. You got out of your bed and walked to your closet to get some clothes out.

SooYoung and Yuri turned to look at you with a grin. ''And you said that wouldn't make you get out of the bed. Look.'' Yuri smiled.

''Haha! ____-ah, you won't be seeing the guys until 6 p.m. but since you're already awake, let's go eat breakfast.'' SooYoung said while walking back into your bedroom and then started to pull you out.

''Yah! You liars!'' You complained.

 

SooYoung, Yuri and you went to the salon to get your hair and make-up done. Then the three of you came back to the house to get ready and change into the dresses that each one of you were going to wear to your party.

At 5:30 p.m. there was a knock at your door. When SooYoung opened it, both Yunho and Yoochun stepped into the house.

''Seems like you girls are ready to go. Shall we go now?'' Yoochun asked as he opened the door wider so that all of you could walk outside.

''Where are we going, oppa?'' You asked looking at Yunho.

He smiled and shook his head. ''Nope, still not time for you to know, but don't worry dongsaeng-ah, you'll find out soon. In less than twenty minutes.''

You pouted cutely and crossed your arms. ''Oppa!''

''Your cuteness won't help you this time, unni.'' Yuri laughed and went to sit on the passenger's seat.

''When does it ever work?'' SooYoung decided to tease you.

You glared at her and slightly hit her arm.

''Ouch! YOU!'' SooYoung shouted and hit you back.

''Yah! You two! Stop that!'' Yoochun shouted and came to stand between the two of you.

''She started!'' SooYoung complained.

You acted cutely and went to sit on the back. ''Let's go! Go, go, go!''

''Wah! You're really impatient aren't you?'' Yunho chuckled and shook his head.

''I'm the only one who doesn't know about the party's theme!'' You complained.

''That's not true,'' Yunho shook his head. ''Jaejoong hyung doesn't know either.''

''Let's get going now.'' Yoochun said as he started to drive away from your apartment and towards your party.


Next chapter: The Party

You'll finally know what Junsu got for your party!

@KPop_luverr: Ani! Not until next chappie! ^^

@JaeSunHae_cy: He didn't, since Yunho said that Jae doesn't know either :P

[ Yay! I've got the poster already! What do you think about it? I like it ^^ By JaeJoong Love - `D-Vyrus Designs / Thanks for the poster! ]

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]