Date

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

@SushiandJonghyun: Ne ne :D

Updated twice today!!!

So, the POV while be changing during the story, and obviously I will be telling you guys when (:

ENJOY!


(Yuri's POV)

______ helped me with the clothes, SooYoung with the hair and finally both of them with the make-up. Junsu would come pick me up at my unni's apartment at 7 p.m. and now that it was just 6 p.m. I am starting to feel nervous.

Why would I feel nervous? We've been friends since we were kids and now even if we were more than friends nothing have actually changed, other than the fact that Junsu kisses me now...

''Yuri, stop moving!'' SooYoung scolded me. I looked up at her apologetically and gave her a smirk.

''Mianhae, unni. It's just that I'm nervous...'' I confessed.

''Wae? It's not as though your going on a blind date.'' ______ said. I nodded. It was true, I didn't have a reason why to feel anxious.

(Junsu's POV)

''Calm down, hyung!'' Changmin said. I was pacing around our living room, waiting for the right time to go pick Yuri up. ''Can you please sit down?'' Changmin sighed.

I shook my head and continued pacing around. ''Everything will turn out perfect...'' I whispered to myself. Changmin rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen.

''Umma!'' He called for Jaejoong hyung. ''Where's the food?'' He asked.

''How can you eat now?'' I asked as I turned around to look at Changmin who had come out of the kitchen looking for Jaejoong. He simply shrugged. ''Aren't you eating on your date?'' He asked me.

I nodded. ''Ne...ne...''

(Yuri's POV)

I took a small sip from the glass of water that my unni had offered me. I turned to look at the clock and it was already 7: 07 p.m. I was starting to feel more anxious than ever. Why hasn't Junsu come? Did he forget about our date? I don't think so though...

There was a knock on ______ unni's door. She stood up immediately and went to open it. She greeted him and then opened the door wider so that he could come in. He looked around the room, looking for me, and then when he saw me, he gave me a sweet smile.

''Mianhae I'm late, baby.'' Junsu said as he came to sit next to me. ''There was too much traffic.'' He said with a half smile.

I shook my head and kissed his cheek. ''Don't worry, oppa.'' He stood up and pulled me up by my hand. Both of us bid goodbye to my unnis before leaving.

''Where are you taking me?'' I asked as he opened the door for me to hop into his car. He closed the door and ran around the car so that he could hop into the driver's seat.

''You'll see.'' He smiled.

''Oppa, you know I don't like surprises.'' I said with a cute pout.

He turned to look at me and smiled. ''Don't worry Yuri, I'm sure you'll love this one.''

(End of Yuri's POV)

 

''Junsu!'' Yuri called as he had put one hand over her eyes and the other one of around her waist.

''I don't want you to see the surprise just yet.'' Junsu said as he started to walk. Yuri didn't have any problem with Junsu covering her eyes so that she couldn't see because she trusted him.

''Are you ready?'' Junsu asked.

''Ne!'' Yuri grinned.

''One...T -'' Junsu started counting.

''Two-three!'' Yuri said quickly. Junsu chuckled at her and released her. ''Whoa, Junsu, this is...beautiful.'' Yuri said as she looked around.

They were outside on a balcony. The floor was filled with white and red roses petals, there was only one table in the middle and a beautiful view of Korea.

''You really like it?'' Junsu asked nervously. He really wanted to make this date special.

''Ani, oppa...'' Yuri shook her head. Junsu turned to look at her. ''I love it!'' She smiled as she went to stand in front of him. She wrapped her arms around Junsu's neck and over his strong shoulders. Junsu wrapped both of his arms around her waist and leaned down to kiss her.

''You don't know how much I love you, Kwon Yuri.'' Junsu said as he just pulled one centimeter away from Yuri's lips.

Yuri smiled and kissed him again. Yuri shivered when she felt something walk in between her feet. She pulled away from Junsu and looked down to find a really cute husky puppy.

''Oppa, what's this?'' Yuri asked as she kneeled down to grab the puppy.

Junsu scratched the back of his neck nervously. ''Do you like it?'' He asked. Yuri nodded as she caressed the puppy. Junsu smiled. ''If you would like to have him, he's yours.'' Junsu informed her.

Yuri's eyes widened. ''Really?'' She asked happily. Junsu nodded. ''Oh, then help me pick a name for him!''


 http://www.jeanetteverster.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Kitara-husky-puppy.jpg 

Junsu got Yuri a husky puppy!

Tell me what would you like the puppy to be named?

Comment and subscribe <3