Missing

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

As Yuri and you walked out of your apartment, she introduced you to her friends. They were two handsome guys and a beautiful girl.

"We’re here." Yuri kind of sang and smiled. "Unni, these are Junsu, Changmin and Seohyun." She introduced them. They all smiled and greeted you. You smiled back at them. You have always been shy at the beginning, but as you get to know them you start to ease up until you finally get comfortable to be yourself when around them.

Junsu chuckled as he was looking at you, still smiling. "____, you’re cute." He lightly chuckled. He clearly wasn’t shy at all, besides he seemed to be the most outgoing one in between his friends.

"So, shall we get to our house?" Changmin asked when you had started to blush.

Yuri and her friends nodded. Most of the time during the ride, only Junsu and you spoke. You even got to know him a little bit more. He told you some facts about him, his age, and that he has been Yuri’s friend since they were seven years old -but somehow you never got to meet him until now. The way he talked about Yuri, you knew there was something going on, but you wouldn’t ask him since you just met him, but you were definitely asking Yuri later tonight.

When Changmin parked his car, Junsu, like a total gentleman, took your hand to help you get out of the car. You were amazed when you saw the beautiful mansion-like house that was in front of you. Even though all of you were outside, you could already hear the loud music coming out of the house.

"C’mon, let’s go inside." Junsu said and grabbed your hand.

You shivered as he took your hand. You looked behind, but couldn’t find Yuri around you. Junsu started to show you his house, and he even told you that there were still three of his roommates that you haven’t met yet.

"Yo, Junsu!" Someone called out loud. Even though he wasn’t calling you, you still turned around to see who it was.

"Hey, Yunho!" Junsu smiled. "Eh...this is Jung Yunho, he’s one of my friends."

"Nice to meet you." Yunho smiled and shook your hand. You just smiled back, but before you could introduce yourself, Junsu spoke again.

"And this is Han ____." Junsu informed him. You smiled and bowed politely. Then, he pulled you away to continue the tour around his house. When you both stood in front of the staircase, Junsu let go of your hand. "There are seven bedrooms upstairs," he informed you.

"Junsu oppa!" Seohyun called. Junsu turned around and smiled at her. "I hope I’m not interrupting, but – "

"Not really. What's up?" Junsu asked.

"I need your help…again." Seohyun pouted in a very cute way.

Junsu chuckled and went to stand by her side. "Would it be a problem if I…?" Junsu slowly trailed off, but you understood and immediately shook your head.

"Oh no, don’t worry." You smiled.

"Okay. Enjoy the party, ____ dongsaeng." He said before walking away with Seohyun.

You started to walk around the house, while most of the guests were dancing, you also found Yuri dancing with a guy.

It was a habbit of yours to touch your ring finger, so it didn’t take long before you noticed that your ring was missing. When you did, you started to panic. You tried to remember when was the last time you saw your ring, but since Junsu showed you most of the house, you could have lost it anywhere. Without thinking twice, you started to look for it.

Just then, you slightly jumped, surprised and scared, when someone touched your shoulder.

"Unni, what’s wrong?" Yuri asked, concerned and confused as why you reacted that way.

You sighed. "I - I lost the ring that Dongmin gave me." You said, starting to feel worse.

Yuri tried to calm you down. "Okay, okay, don’t worry; I’ll help you look for it. When was the last time you saw it?"

"I don't know. I know I still had the ring when we walked into the house, but Junsu showed me most of the house, and then… Yah! The ring can be anywhere!’’

"____, calm down! We should ask someone if they have seen a ring like yours."

[ Jaejoong's POV ]

I sighed. The parties we used to make before were much better than the ones we did now. The only place where no one was at was in the second living room, the one before going into the small library room we had. I stepped into the room, and it was pretty dark so I decided to turn on the lights, close the doors and sit on the couch just to rest for a while.

Just a second before I sat on the couch, I saw a ring on the floor. When I picked it up it had a message written all over it. It said ‘’True love waits’’. I was sure that this was the first time I’d ever seen this ring. I didn’t even had the main idea of whom could this ring possibly belong to, but I was sure going to give it back to the owner, but right now I just wanted some rest. I put the ring into my pants pocket and sat on the couch before closing my eyes.

[ End of POV ]

You started to panic even more when no one had the main idea of where your ring could possibly be.

"____," someone called you. You turned around and saw Changmin. He came to stand by your side before speaking again. "We haven’t looked upstairs yet."

You shook your head. "My ring is not upstairs, I haven’t even walked up the stairs."

Yuri bit her lower lip as she tried to think about any other place.

"You know, it doesn’t matter. We should look upstairs just in case." Junsu said with a shrug. "Maybe someone took it and left it in one of the rooms, you never know."

Yuri nodded and turned to look at you and then at the rest of the people who were helping you out. "I think it would be better if we split up, that way we would find it more quickly. Changmin, Junsu and Seohyun should look downstairs again, just in case, while ____ and I will go upstairs."

You all nodded and then went on your ways. When both of you went upstairs, Yuri and you split up as well. You opened the first door you saw, and walked into that room. Even though you really wanted your ring back, you didn’t want to open the drawers of this room…They contained personal things to someone who lived in the house.

You’re just looking for your ring. Everyone knows that. You thought and kept of repeating it to yourself while slowly opening the first drawer. When you did so, someone shut the door closed making a loud sound.

"What the hell are you doing?! And who the hell are you?!" A guy shouted.

You immediately closed the drawer, and turned around to face the one who owned this room.