Stay, oppa

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

[Jaejoong's POV]

____ came back into the living room with a tray full of junk food and drinks. When she put the tray down on the coffee table, she took some chips and came to sit next to me. I smiled and took some of her chips.

''What should we do now?'' SooYoung asked bored. We were playing Monopoly just a minute ago, but we got bored really quick.

''We could watch a movie. I've got lots.'' ____ proposed. Junsu smiled and nodded.

''What about a horror movie?'' Yoochun asked.

''Yeah, horror movie sounds great now.'' Yunho nodded. Changmin nodded too while he stuffed his mouth with chips.

____ seemed to hesitate. I took her hand into mine, trying to give her the idea that she didn't have to feel scared when I was around. She looked down at our hands and then up to me. I smiled.

''Araso, horror movie it is.'' She then said.

''You sure?'' Yuri asked. ____ nodded. ''Okay then, I know the perfect movie.'' Yuri got up from the couch and took out a movie.

Yoochun turned off the lights and closed to curtains before the movie started.

(Junsu and Yuri were sitting next to each other on the floor with a blanket. SooYoung was sitting next to them. Jaejoong and you were sitting next to each other on the couch, and Changmin was sitting on your other side. Yoochun was sitting alone on SooYoung's big square bean bag chair, while Yunho was sitting on another bean bag).

____ made faces while she watched the movie. She would even sometimes put her hand over her eyes, but because of the curiosity she would still watch it.

As soon as I let go of her hand, she quickly turned to look at me. I chuckled because of her scared expression mixed with a sad and confused one. I noticed Yoochun looking at us, and then he rolled his eyes.

''Are you okay?'' I asked her.

____ gave me a look before she answered. ''Yeah...why wouldn't I?'' She asked confused.

''Let's just say that horror movies are not supposed to be watched by someone like you.'' I smiled.

She playfully glared at me. ''That's not true.'' She said and crossed her arms, she then turned to look back at the TV.

''Says the girl who's been covering her face all the time.'' I teased.

''I still watch it.'' She said.

''Because of curiosity?'' I asked, even though I knew the answer.

''Shut up,'' Yuri said as she hit my leg, her eyes were still glued to the TV screen.

____ smiled. She was also looking at the TV screen.

''Would you like for me to stay here tonight?'' I asked as I moved closer to her.

She slightly turned to look at me and then back at the screen. ''Why would I want that?'' She whispered.

''Please! Shut up!'' Junsu shouted. ''We're trying to watch a movie!''

I rolled my eyes and then whispered in her ear. I noticed her shivering. ''You know why.'' I continued.

 

About two hours later, the movie finished. Yoochun stood up and the lights.

''What a bad way to end a horror movie.'' Yunho commented.

''I know right. What a bad horror movie!'' SooYoung then added.

''Did we watch the same movie? That was a good one!'' Yuri said.

''It looked fake,'' I commented.

''Fake? What looked fake?'' ____ asked. The blanket that Yuri and Junsu were using was now in her arms.

''The whole thing,'' Yunho answered.

''Do you want oppa to stay here?'' I asked.

____ rolled her eyes and stood up. ''It seems as though you're the one who wants to stay here.'' She said before she went into her bedroom.

Changmin's mouth fell open, and then he smiled and clapped his hands together. ''Ow, hyung, were you just rejected?'' I rolled my eyes and ignored what Changmin just said.

''Okay then, we'll be leaving!'' Yunho shouted so that ____ could hear. ''Thank you for everything, ____!'' He then looked at SooYoung and Yuri. ''See ya, girls.''

''Anneyong, oppa.'' Both of them bid goodbye. Junsu walked out of the house after he and Yuri kissed. I followed behind Changmin and Yoochun. Yunho was the last one to get out of the house. Before Yunho could even close the door we heard a scream.

''YAH! KWON YURI AND CHOI SOOYOUNG! YOU TWO!'' ____ shouted angrily after the scream. ''What kind of prank was that one!? Urgh!''

Yunho threw the door wide open and the five of us stepped into the house again. ____ was sitting on the floor with her hand resting where her heart is while Yuri and SooYoung were clapping hands and laughing.

''What happened?'' Yoochun asked confused.

''We played a prank on her!'' SooYoung laughed.

''That quick? We just said good-bye like a minute ago.'' Changmin said.

''Ani, we already planned this. SooYoung put a fake doll in ____'s closet.'' Yuri said.

''A fake doll?'' I asked and raised an eyebrow.

''Yup, a mannequin actually. She had long black hair falling down on her face just like the girl from The Ring.'' SooYoung said.

''I hate you two!'' ____ commented as she stood up.

''Honey, you love us!'' SooYoung answered back.

''I see. Well, we'll be leaving now.'' Junsu said and then stepped out of the house. I nodded and then turned around.

''Oppa!'' ____ called. The five of us turned around. ''Stay,'' she said while looking at me.


Waah, Yuri and SooYoung are just so special right! Lol.

@KPop_luverr: Komawo dongsaeng! ^^

@angel_min: Ne ^^

[Comment Subscribe]