Mall

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

You and Jaejoong have been walking around the mall for an hour now. You learned something knew about Jaejoong today, which was that he had a great sense of style. He chose the best clothes for him and also for you.

The two of you walked out of a store when suddenly your eyes widened, filled with happiness.

''Jae!'' You exclaimed as you pointed with your finger at something.

Jaejoong turned to look from you to where you were pointing at. It was a photo booth.

''Let's go!'' You grinned as you grabbed his hand and started to pull him towards it.

Jaejoong smiled as he saw you that happy and followed behind you without complaining. The two of you walked into the photo booth and started making faces as it took the pictures.

In the first picture, the two of you were making a weird and ugly face. The second one was you pinching Jae's cheeks. The third one was Jaejoong with a raised eyebrow and you with a frown. The fourth one was the two of you laughing. The fifth one was the two of you smiling. And the last one was the two of you kissing [ that one just couldn't miss, right? ^^ ].

As soon as you walked out of the photo booth you impatiently waited for the photos to come out. As soon as they did, you picked it up and then ripped the photo of the two of you kissing away.

Jaejoong looked at you confused and worried.

''I want this one, you can keep the rest.'' You smiled as you put the small picture in your purse.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes playfully and then wrapped one arm around your waist, pulling you closer.

''You know, we can take as many pictures like that if you want to, or even doing something else.''

''You've been really !'' You laughed as you pushed him away. ''I'm hungry, let's go.''

Jaejoong smiled as he watched you walking away from him.

LATER

''Isn't jewelry a girl's best friend?'' Jaejoong asked as you walked by a jewelry shop without even glancing at it.

You turned around with a smile on your face, without saying a word.

''C'mon, let's check it out, ne?'' Jaejoong said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you into the store.

The two of you started checking the things around. Everything looked beautiful but none of them called your attention.

''Do you like this one?'' Jaejoong asked as he pointed at a necklace.

''Omo! You have a great eye!'' You exclaimed. ''That one is beautiful!''

Jaejoong chuckled. ''Miss, I'll be taking this one, please.''

''Mwo?'' You asked surprised. ''Ani! Jaejoong, let's go somewhere else...'' You said, but before you could walk away from him, he grabbed your wrist.

''Don't worry, yeobo.'' Jaejoong smiled. ''Wear this for me, ne?'' He said as he showed you the necklace. ''Just like you wear that ring for Dongmin.''

You were even more surprised to hear that. You would've never imagined another man giving you jewelry just like Dongmin did (Well, that was because in that moment you had a small crush on him).

You exhaled and relaxed as you looked at Jaejoong with your lips curved up in a smile. ''Araseo.''

Jaejoong beamed and then went to pay for the necklace.

When the two of you came back to your apartment it was already 6 p.m. You bade farewell to Jaejoong and then went into your bedroom. You were kinda tired so you just decided to lie down on your bed and rest a little bit.

 

''____, you've got to let him go.'' Yuri said as she looked straight into your eyes. ''Don't misunderstand me, I loved Dongmin-oppa too...but he's gone right now. He wouldn't like to see you like this because of him...''

 

You opened your eyes and looked at your alarm clock - it was already 9 p.m. You've slept for three hours. You took the bags that you left on the floor and started to put your new clothes into your closet. At last, you took the small box where your new necklace was.

That necklace was really pretty. Jaejoong has a great eye for this kind of things...

''____, you're awake.'' SooYoung said as she walked into your room with some food. ''Aren't you hungry?''

You nodded. ''Ne. Is that bulgogi?''

SooYoung nodded and chuckled. ''Yup! Come on, there's more in the kitchen.''


* A ring from Dongmin and a necklace from Jaejoong *

@KPop_luverr: Was it what you thought? ^^ Happy Halloween (late)!

@SushiandJonghyun: Haha! Was it? ^^

@JaeSunHae_cy: HAHAHA! ^^

Leave some comments, ne?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]