Our First Date

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

Jaejoong opened the door for you and offered his hand for you to take. When you took it, he pulled you out of the car. You looked around, the two of you were in a beach. There weren't hotels or restaurants around, but just trees. You were sure that you've never been here before.

''Are you hungry?'' Jaejoong asked you with a smile. You looked back at him and smiled too while you nodded. ''Let's go.''

The two of you decided to walk barefoot. Jaejoong was holding his shoes as you were holding your heels. While the two of you walked, there was pure silence, but it wasn't an uncomfortable one. He would glance at you every five seconds.

''Have you been here before?'' Jaejoong asked you, trying to make some conversation.

You shook your head. ''Ani, this is my first time. You have, haven't you?'' You asked with a smirk.

Jaejoong smiled too and nodded. ''I love being here. I feel like I don't have anything to worry about and just relax.''

''Yeah, it definitely feels that way here.'' You agreed. You were feeling just that way.

Just then, you saw a small white table for two people. It had a single candle in the middle.

''Annyeonghaseyo.'' A man dressed in a white tuxedo greeted the two of you. ''I'm Bob (A/N: Lol, can't think for a better name now), and I'll be your waiter tonight.''

You looked at the waiter and smiled. Jaejoong said something to him before he walked away. Then, he pulled a chair out and gestured for you to sit down. He was a total gentleman. He then went to sit across from you. Bob came back with a bottle of wine and poured some of it on two glasses. After that, he handed the two of you the menus.

It seemed as though the two of you were dating on a restaurant, even though there was no one else around but just Jaejoong, Bob, the chef and you.

''Would you like to have a starter?'' Bob asked. Jaejoong looked at you, and you shrugged, he then looked down at the menu and ordered something. ''Yes, sir.'' Bob nodded and then left.

''All of this is beautiful.'' You said and took a sip from your wine. The good thing about it was that it didn't have alcohol, or you couldn't be drinking it. (Remember that you're 16 years old).

Jaejoong nodded with a smile and took a sip from his drink as well. ''What do you like to do?'' He then asked, more interested in knowing more about you.

''I like to draw or anything that has to do with arts, or fashion and make-up, and Yuri shows me how to dance some choreographies.'' You said.

''Whoa ~ that's cool.'' Jaejoong smiled. ''So...you would like to become a fashion designer or a dancer?'' He asked.

''Yeah, even though I'm not sure about doing that as a career.''

''Oh, wae?''

You shrugged. ''I'm just not sure about it, yet. What about you?''

''I'll become a businessman for Kim Corp.'' He said with a smile.

''That's great!'' You nodded.

Just then Bob came with some food. After the two of you ate the starter, and then the main course, the two of you could still eat more.

''I'll have a lemon pie.'' Jaejoong told Bob with a smile.

''What about you miss?''

''I'll have a cheesecake, please.''

. . .

You and Jaejoong were now sitting on the sand. One of Jaejoong's arms was wrapped around your shoulders. You slightly shivered when the wind blew, it was getting kinda cold. Jaejoong smiled and wrapped a blanket (A/N: He brought it ^^) around you.

''Komawo, oppa.'' You smiled and tried hiding your red face. You didn't quite understand why were you blushing.

''Are you enjoying this date, ______?'' Jaejoong asked.

You nodded. Actually, really much, you thought.


Hope I didn't make this chapter a boring one, since it's a date.

What did you think about it? ^^