Back at the City

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

THE NEXT DAY

You looked at your bedroom one last time. This place is simply beautiful, you thought. You were done packing, and now there was nothing you could do in this beach mansion-like house. You took both of your bags and headed downstairs. Today all of you were going back to the city, after three days and two nights hanging out with your new friends at the beach.

You walked out of the house and put both of your bags in the back of the minivan. The rest were still packing, you were the first one done with it. You saw Jaejoong walking down the stairs with both of his bags too, as he made his way to put them in the back, next to you bags. I’m glad we actually get along with each other, you thought as you looked at him and smiled. He turned to look at you, gave you a small smile before walking back into the house.

‘’______!’’ Yunho called you. You ran back into the house and towards the kitchen, where he was. ‘’What’s going on?’’ You asked, while you looked around.

‘’Could you help me get this into the minivan? I still need to finish my packing.’’ He told you and gave you one of his breathtaking smiles. Well, all of his smiles are breathtaking, right?

‘’Sure,’’ you smiled and went to take the small boxes that were on the table. Yunho thanked you before he went upstairs to finish his packing. While you were taking the boxes out you could see Yuri putting her bags into the trunk. She has been acting really cold towards you, and you didn’t even have the main idea why. How were you supposed to help Junsu to ask her out if she won’t even talk to you?

‘’Dongsaeng,’’ you called. Yuri slightly turned to look at you. ‘’What’s wrong?’’ You asked standing in front of her.

Yuri glared at you, which was something very unusual. ‘’How can you act so innocent about it?’’ She shouted. ‘’You knew my feelings towards Junsu oppa, and you still flirted with him! You can’t deny it because I saw it!’’

While Yuri was saying all that, SooYoung came out of the house. She looked at both of you with concern and was confused at the same time. ‘’What’s going on? Yuri why are you crying?’’ SooYoung asked as she took a step closer.

‘’What!? Yuri, that’s not what happened at all! I wasn’t flirting with Junsu! I was feeling bad that night because I remembered the night Dong Min died. I even brought a picture of him!’’ You told her.

When Yuri turned to look at you, she could see that you were more hurt than her. Dong Min was your best friend, and ever since he died you haven’t been the same bubbly girl you used to be. You turned to look away from Yuri as the tears were starting to form in your eyes.

‘’Unni, I’m...I’m sorry.’’ Yuri apologized. ‘’I didn’t know it was that. I should’ve asked you first…it’s just that, I was jealous and…’’ Yuri couldn’t continue explaining. She didn’t know what to do. ‘’Mianhae unni.’’

Yuri came closer to you and pulled you into a hug. You shook your head and told her that it was alright. SooYoung came closer and rubbed your back. When the guys saw the three of you and that you had tearful eyes, they were really concerned about you. You were already someone close to them, even though they didn’t know you that much they knew you were a nice girl.

‘’Let’s go home,’’ Yunho whispered as all of you hopped into the minivan.

-------------- Meanwhile, back at the city

Jessica had started to decorate her room with roses and candles. She wanted to have a romantic night with Jaejoong. She grabbed her phone and sent a text message to Jaejoong. He replied back seven minutes later.

What’s wrong? Are you okay? –Joongie

Jessica chuckled. Nothing’s wrong, but with the message she sent him, he couldn’t help but think about something wrong. (Her message: Jae! Come to my place as soon as you get back home!).

She didn’t reply back. If Jaejoong was that concerned about her, she knew he would come to her condo to see what’s going on. She poured some wine into two glasses and glanced at her room. Everything looks perfect, she thought and smiled.

It was already 8 p.m. and Jaejoong was back to the city. As soon as he was back in his house, he changed his clothes and then started his way towards Jessica’s condo.

I’m already on my way. I’ll get there in ten minutes –Joongie

Jessica smiled and started to light the candles. She was more than happy to be back from the US since she had a boyfriend like Jaejoong.

It didn’t take long for Jaejoong to knock on Jessica’s door. ‘’Come in!’’ Jessica shouted as she smiled. Jaejoong opened the door and was surprised to see Jessica wearing a y red lingerie and the room decorated with red roses, petals and candles.

 ‘’I’ve missed you,’’ she whispered as she started to walk towards him.

 


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3