Ch. 15

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

@KPop_luverr: ^^ Komawo!

@SushiandJonghyun: Ne, got it!! Thanks for the help!! Chincha it is!

@Aria_1725: Komawo for subscribing and commenting!! ^^

ENJOY!


Yuri kissed Junsu one last time before going back into her house with a new roommate, her husky puppy. Yuri smiled and carried the puppy into her room. She finally put it down on her bed. The puppy started to tremble.

''Puppy,'' Yuri said and sat down on her bed. The puppy quickly ran and sat on her lap. ''You're so cute! What are you so afraid of, hmm?'' She asked as she patted him. ''Are you hungry, puppy?'' Yuri asked smiling, but then her eyes grew wider. ''Omo! I forgot to buy your food!''

She quickly got up and pulled the puppy into her arms as she took her keys and walked out of her house. Just a few minutes later, she arrived at your place.

''Urgh, going!'' You shouted as you heard someone knock on your door. SooYoung got up too and followed behind you. ''Omo, Yuri! What are you doing here? Do you know what time it is?''

Yuri shook her head. ''What time it is?'' She asked innocently. You glared at her. ''It is 1 a.m. and you just woke me up!''

''Mian unni, but -''

''Yah! Cute!'' SooYoung squealed as she came forward and patted the dog that was in Yuri's arm. ''Where did you get it? I want one!''

You looked at Yuri's puppy and smiled too. It was way too cute! Yuri sighed and put the puppy in your arms as she made her way into your house and towards the kitchen.

''Yah, Yuri! Where are you going?'' You said with the puppy in your arms. ''Yuri, this dog is trembling.'' You commented as you looked down at him and tried to calm him down.

''Junsu gave it to me today on our date.'' Yuri said and took one of the cookies you and SooYoung cooked. ''I still need to name him though... And don't you have any dog food here?''

You rolled your eyes. ''Yuri, do I own a pet? I don't think so, so no, I don't have dog food.''

''You should give him a really cute name.'' SooYoung said and took the puppy out of your arms and into hers.

Yuri sighed. ''I'm too tired now, though. Can I stay here tonight?'' She asked and smiled.

You nodded. ''Sure, but Yuri...why did you come here in the first place? And please do not misunderstand my question, I'm just curious.'' You told her.

''I...don't know. I need dog food.'' Yuri said. You raised an eyebrow, you couldn't believe what she just told you... She came here from her house at one o'clock in the freaking morning and she didn't have anything to do here!? You sighed. You couldn't always understand your friends.

''Ne, I'll go sleep now. Night.'' You said and then left the kitchen.

 

-- At 8 a.m. --

''Yah!'' You mumbled as you turned around because you felt something literally your face. ''Stop it!'' You growled and sat up on your bed when it started the back of your neck. You looked down and saw a really cute husky puppy standing on your bed.

Nya!! I got by a dog! You thought and went to your bathroom to wash your face and the back of your neck. When you came back, the puppy started barking at you.

''Don't,'' you said and it shut up. ''What the...?'' You said looking at your slippers. ''YAH! You chewed my slippers!?!?''

Yuri came into your room with some coffee and smiled. ''Good mor-''

''Your dog chewed my slippers!'' You told her.

'' -ning.'' Yuri finished and then turned to look at your slippers. ''Mianhae, ______ unni! I thought SooYoung said that she wanted the pup to sleep with her... I guess it ran out and came to you.''

''You!'' You shouted and pointed at the dog. ''Not my purse too!''

Yuri quickly put the cup of coffee on your nightstand and pulled the puppy into her arms before you could do anything to him -not that you were going to.

''Mianhae unni! I promise to buy you new slippers and a purse, ne?'' Yuri said. ''Why don't we go shopping today?''

You shook your head. ''I'm not going out today.'' You said and went into your bathroom.

 

-- Later --

Ding Dong

''Coming!'' SooYoung shouted as she ran to open the door. ''Oh, what a surprise!'' SooYoung said as she allowed five men walk into your house. ''What are you doing here?'' She asked all of them.

''Yuri texted me, she wanted to see us?'' Junsu raised an eyebrow.

''Grrrr woof woof'' the husky pup started to bark at them.

''Hey puppy. You don't recognize me anymore?'' Junsu said and kneeled down. The puppy ran towards him and started to his face. ''Araso, araso.'' Junsu said and picked him up.

''Oppa!'' Yuri grinned and kissed Junsu.

''Sure Yuri, just ignore us. We're fine just so you know.'' Changmin said.

''Mian oppas! Annyeong!'' She said and hugged each one of them.

You came down the stairs, still wearing your pink pjs. The puppy turn to look at you and started barking.

''Why does he keep barking at me?'' You asked and then noticed five handsome guys standing on your doorway. You stopped.

''Annyeong ______!'' The five of them greeted you. You looked down at you and noticed that you were still on your pjs!! You started to blush.

''Ani, dongsaeng, don't feel embarrassed. You're still looking cute with your pjs.'' Changmin smiled and scratched the back of his neck nervously. Yoochun hit the back of his head with his palm and Jaejoong gave him a weird look, even though he also thought that you still looked cute.

''Excuse me!'' You gasped and ran back upstairs and into your room.

''Nice done, Changmin...'' Yunho said sarcastically.

''What? She did look cute.'' Changmin said once again.

Everyone turned to look at him. ''What?'' Changmin asked innocently again.

''Do you like ______ unni?'' Yuri asked and raised an eyebrow.

''What!? Ani! I just think she's cute.'' Changmin said.

''Yeah, but you don't stop saying that.'' Yunho stated.

''And you couldn't keep your eyes away from her either.'' Yoochun added.

Jaejoong sighed and walked away from them and into the living room. Everyone's attention was now in Jaejoong.


Next Chapter: ''Name Game''

Let's see how they get to pick the pup's name. SushiandJonghyun chose ''Chincha'' so I'll keep writing the story with that name.

** If you don't want it to be ''Chincha'' then change it to the name you would like **

I already have an idea for the next chaper, so I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP!

Comment and subscribe <3