Junsu's the Best

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

''Um...not that one.'' SooYoung shook her head when you walked out of the changing room.

''But this is practically what you've told me you wanted the dress to look like.'' You sighed.

''Not. That. One.'' SooYoung repeated.

You rolled your eyes and walked back into the changing room to get changed. Whatever all of them were planning for your birthday party was a real mystery, and it made you feel anxious and excited about it.

''Can't you just tell me what's the party going to be about? Then I could find the perfect outfit!'' You shouted from the changing room.

''Ani! Not even in your dreams, honey. You're lucky we told you about it, in my opinion it could have been a surprise party!''

You silently groaned and then changed back to your clothes.

SooYoung's phone started to ring. ''Eh....dongsaeng-ah, I'll be outside, arasso?'' She quickly walked out and picked up her phone. ''Tell me!''

''It was true, Junsu got it!'' Yuri squealed with happiness from the other side.

''Yah! Omo! Junsu's the best!'' SooYoung jumped up and down. ''Wait for ____ to find out!''

''She'll probably kill us though.'' Yuri sighed.

''Ani! She'll love it! Oh! Yuri-ah, we can't tell Jaejoong anything about this!'' SooYoung quickly commented. ''He'll probably tell ____ if she seduces him.'' She laughed.

''Probably,'' Yuri laughed too before she hang up.

SooYoung turned around and found you leaning against the wall.

''Seduce Jaejoong?'' You repeated, trying not to freak about with it. Your cousin was talking about your '-life' with Yuri!?

''____-ah! Let's go to another store.'' She said and walked out.

''SooYoung! Wait! Junsu's the best!? What are you guys planning!?'' You asked, more curious.

''____, I. Am. Not. Going. To. Tell. You!'' She said slowly. ''Got it?''

''Meanie!'' You pouted and crossed your arms.

''Baby!'' She teased and turned around to leave.

You heaved a sigh and followed behind her.

m e a n w h i l e

''If you knew what Junsu got for this party.'' Changmin smiled and continued eating his chips.

''What did he get for ____?'' Jaejoong asked curious.

''I can't tell you. According to SooYoung, you'll tell her.'' Changmin shook his head.

''That's not true! I can keep a secret!'' Jaejoong shouted.

''I'm sure you can, hyung, but SooYoung told us not to tell you.''

''Since when are you such a good kid, huh? Following the rules...''

''Yah!'' Changmin shouted.

''I guess you'll just need to forget about the dish I just made.'' Jaejoong teased with an evil smile.

Changmin's face totally changed when he heard that. ''Mwo?''

''Yeah....''

''H-hyung, you're evil!''

''Tell me and I'll give you the dish.''

Changmin gulped. Why was his hyung doing this to him?


Will Changmin spill out the secret for food? He loves his hyung's cooking...

@KPop_luverr: That's a surprise!

@JaeSunHae_cy: That's a surprise! Haha, ____ definitely is! ^^

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]