Ch. 24

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

''Good morning,'' SooYoung smiled when she walked into the living room. She was still in DBSK's house. Only Changmin was awake, apart from her.

''Morning. You hungry?'' Changmin asked with a grin. SooYoung nodded. ''Araso! The bad thing now is that Jaejoong hyung is not in the house today...but we can try to make something...''

SooYoung nodded. ''I'm sure I can cook something you'll like.''

Both Changmin and SooYoung walked into the kitchen and started to grab ingredients to make one of Changmin's favorite meals. They had a great time just cooking and talking about whatever that came to their minds. As soon as SooYoung was done cooking, she walked upstairs and knocked on a door.

''Yuri-ah?'' She called, but there was no response. ''Yuri, I'm coming in.''

SooYoung opened the door and stepped into the room. Yuri was nowhere in this room. She walked into the room and then knocked on the bathroom's door. Again, no response.

Where could Yuri be? SooYoung thought as she sat down on the bed.

''Yah SooYoung, what are you doing here?'' Changmin asked. SooYoung looked up at Changmin confused.

''Isn't this Yuri's guest room?'' She asked.

Changmin shook his head. ''Yuri's guest room is on the other side, to the left.'' Changmin informed her.

''Ah ~ Mian!'' SooYoung bowed embarrassed. ''Your house is so big that I think it's possible for me to get lost.''

Changmin chuckled. ''I'm sure that's an exageration.'' He nodded.

SooYoung bowed once again before leaving Changmin's room, and then went to knock on another door. This time Junsu opened the door. ''Mianhae Junsu!'' SooYoung bowed again. ''I thought this was Yuri's room, but --''

''Ah, it is.'' Junsu said before SooYoung could continue. ''I was just talking with her. She just went into the bathroom though...''

''Oh, it's okay. I just wanted to tell her that breakfast was ready.'' SooYoung smiled. ''You can also go downstairs and eat.''

Junsu smiled. ''Komawo, SooYoung.'' He nodded. He walked out of Yuri's room and then back into another one.

How many room's does this house have? SooYoung couldn't help but to think about. Maybe I'll just have a small tour around later...

She shrugged and then walked downstairs. As soon as she reached the first floor, the door bell rang. SooYoung remained still. She wasn't sure if she should open the door or not. Luckily, Yunho came down the stairs and opened the door.

SooYoung couldn't see who it was since Yunho was blocking the other person. When Yunho stepped aside and invited her in, she could finally see her. It was a young lady, maybe the same age as SooYoung or even younger.

''Annyeonghaseyo,'' SooYoung bowed and greeted her. ''Choi SooYoung imnida.''

''Annyeonghaseyo...''


IMPORTANT QUESTION:

-- Does anyone wants to be Yunho's girl or should I put any random girl? --

How will I choose her if someone wants to be:

FIRST person commenting that she wants to be!

(If you wanted to be the girl but didn't comment first, you can still imagine it's you ^^)

I know this story is supposed to be YOU and Jaejoong, but maybe someone wants Yunho too?

@angel_min: Yup, they are officially together now! ^^

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]