She's here

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

This was what you were afraid of. What were you going to do now? He obviously didn’t like what you were doing in his room. You slowly turned around to face him. He was still standing close to the door, far away from you.

"I – I’m sorry." You whispered.

"Who are you?" He asked again, narrowing his eyes. Clearly angered and bothered.

"Han ____," you answered.

He took a step closer to where you were standing. "Do I even know you? Were you even invited? Why did you open my drawer? What do you want?" He kept on throwing out questions.

"I was –"

"Hyung! It wasn’t her fault that she was in your room." Junsu said as he went towards you and pulled you out of his room. "Hey, are you okay? I’m sorry if he scared you." He lightly chuckled.

Yuri was just walking out of another room and she saw you with Junsu. She walked towards you guys, furrowing her eyebrows, and then she walked into Jaejoong's bedroom.

"Who do you think you are to yell at her?" You could hear Yuri shouting from Jaejoong’s room.

"She was in my room without my permission! Hell, I don't even know her! She was looking through my drawers!" Jaejoong answered back.

Junsu sighed and pulled you out to the patio. You two remained in silence. Jaejoong’s voice kept repeating in your head and his face also. You sighed. Later, Yuri walked towards you two and sat next to you. "Unni, don’t worry, we’ll find it." She promised.

 

The next morning, the first thing you did when you woke up was to look at your clock. It was already 10:00 AM. You got out of your bed and started your morning routine. You kind of felt better after you took a warm bath.

Before going into your small kitchen for some breakfast, you checked your cell phone. No one had called or texted you, but you had a note on you phone saying: PICK YOUR COUSIN AT THE AIRPORT! You left your phone on your bed and started your way towards the kitchen. You didn’t know how to cook, so you simply ate some cereal.

At twelve o’clock you went to the airport for you cousin, she was coming back from a short vacation trip in Japan. You two have always been very close to each other since you were small kids, and she would always be there to support you, or scold you –depending on what you were doing.

As soon as you saw SooYoung, you ran towards her and hugged her. She chuckled and hugged you back.

"Dongsaeng!" SooYoung said as you pulled away.

"Welcome back. Before you come to my apartment, we should go get some lunch." You told her.

You two could easily get lost in conversations. First, you two talked about SooYoung’s trip to Japan, and then it was your turn to tell her about your missing ring. SooYoung nodded when you finished and then stood up just to hug you and comfort you.

"You’ll have it back," SooYoung whispered.

Even though your ring was missing, you wouldn’t spend the days depressed when your cousin is back to Seoul. You had planned lots of things for both of you to do, like going to amusement parks, shopping and other activities. Yuri was also going to be in some of the activities you’ve planned.

After lunch, both of you went to Yuri’s house. She looked really tired, probably because of yesterday’s party and helping you looking around a house for your ring. You would’ve loved to help your best friend with her morning routine, but still you didn’t know how to cook –that’s something you would probably ask SooYoung for help later on.

"Junsu called me yesterday. Would you girls like to go on a beach trip with them?" Yuri asked, still sleepy.

You turned to look at SooYoung. She shrugged, she didn’t even know them.

"I think it’s a good idea." You smiled. You’ve always loved the beach, besides, you would have some time to relax.

"Do they even know I’m going? Actually, do they even know who I am?" SooYoung asked.

Yuri nodded. "Yup, I told them that you’re ____’s cousin, and that you would be back to Seoul today. Changmin told me that they are going to drive to the beach, and we would be leaving in two days." She informed.

Two days? It seems like they’ve planned this for a while. You thought. Both you and your cousin nodded.

"Then we should do some things together before going to the beach." SooYoung said. "I would love to go see your apartment!"

"Yes, c’mon Yuri," you said as you sat on her bed. "You need to get ready, you’re coming with us."