Dates Day

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

You wore a nice dress and put on a pair of ankle boots. You looked at yourself one more time in the mirror and then turned around to leave your bedroom.

Ever since you asked Jaejoong to stay at your house for one night, neither SooYoung nor Yuri have come back to your house. Not even to visit.

''Yoboseyo?'' You answered your cell.

''Jagiya, I'm already outside.'' Jaejoong spoke from the other side.

''Arasso,'' you said before hanging up the phone.

You took your small bag and then stepped out of your house. Jaejoong was leaning against his car's door, waiting for you. When you came out, he straightened up and smiled.

''Jagiya, you look gorgeous.'' He complimented you. You slightly blushed and thanked him. He also looked sooo handsome!

He opened the door for you, and when you were inside his car, he closed the door and went to his own seat.

''Where are we going oppa?'' You asked with a smile.

''You'll find out.'' He smiled and and started to drive.

 

You smiled as soon as you stepped into the beautiful restaurant. When Jaejoong asked for his table, the waiter walked the two of you out to the huge balcony. You were amazed to see the beach under the restaurant. The sound of the waves crashing the shore was so relaxing. And there were no clouds around, jut the shining sun. The waiter pulled out a chair for you.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd1c6oCyFfyymjz8frfeE-K9yApLEdGgm6FPv9RjyBniiUyWLsQA

''What would you like to drink?'' The waiter asked politely.

''I'll have an iced-tea.'' Jaejoong said. You nodded, asking for the same.

''Arasso, I'll come back with your drinks while you decide on what to order.'' He said and handed the menus.

You opened your menu and started to read each of the dishes they had. All of them sounded and looked so delicious!

Jaejoong looked up from his menu and chuckled quietly when he looked at your puzzled expression.

''What?'' You asked.

Jaejoong shook his head, still smiling. ''Nothing...'' He sighed happily.

You turned to look at your side, down at the beach, and all of a sudden you stood up from your chair and leaned down to have a better look at the couple that was talking and spending some time together down at the beach, near the ocean.

''Mwo?'' Jaejoong asked confused, and turned to look down at the beach too. He was surprised to see the couple too, but he didn't act like you did. ''What a coincidence!'' He exclaimed with a grin. ''Those two are Yunho and SooYeon. WAIT! SooYeon!?''

You turned to look at Jaejoong confused. ''Who's SooYeon?''

''The girl Yunho has been trying to date and Changmin's dongsaeng.'' He explained.

''Omo! Unni!'' Someone squealed. You turned around and was surprised once again.

''Yuri-ah! What are you guys doing here?'' You asked and went to hug her.

''Isn't it obvious? The same thing you two are doing.'' Junsu answered and then went to hug you too.

''Dongsaeng-ah, did you know that Yunho is dating SooYeon?'' Jaejoong asked.

Junsu shook his head. ''Anniyo. How do you know?'' Junsu asked and went to stand next to Jaejoong. He also looked down at the beach and found those two laughing. ''Whoa ~ I'm glad for hyung!''

''Isn't this restaurant gorgeous?'' Yuri asked you while those two were still looking at Yunho's date.

You nodded. ''Ne, it sure is! What a coincidence that the all of us are dating on the exact same place at the same time.''

Yuri nodded and chuckled. ''This is the first time something like this happens to me.''

''Yoochun and Changmin should date someone as well...'' Junsu said as he came back to stand next to Yuri. He wrapped his arm around her waist.

Jaejoong came to stand next to you as well. ''Jagiya, let's go to our table.'' He said and sat down.

You bade goodbye to them since their table was on the other side of the restaurant and then you sat down on your chair as well.

The waiter came back with your drinks and so the two of you ordered the food.


Two updates on one day! I'm trying to update as much as I can before tomorrow (lol)

Please wish me good luck for my exams!

What did you think about this chapter?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]