Ch. 11

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

Warning: There's a small rated part at the beginning, same as before: it is not described much!

ENJOY, R&R **


(Jaejoong’s POV)

‘’I’ve missed you,’’ Sica whispered as she started to move closer to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I kissed her back softly and then pulled away.

‘’Not today,’’ I simply said. Jessica looked at me confused, but then she pulled me closer to her.

‘’Didn’t you miss me?’’ She asked and kissed my jaw. I closed my eyes when she started to kiss my neck. I pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I started to walk towards her bedroom as she continued to kiss me.

She lied down on her bed and smiled ily at me. I moved closer and stood in front of her, and pulled my shirt out. As I leaned down to kiss her again, our kisses became more passionate. I removed her bra and played with her s, as she started to moan.

I didn’t know when it happened, but I imaged I was kissing ______. I kissed her even more passionately, but when it was back to Jessica’s face, I pulled away.

What’s wrong with me? I thought. It is supposed to be all the way around; I should be kissing her when she’s Jessica, not when it’s ______. I moved away from Jessica and sat on her bed as I put both of my hands on my head.

‘’What’s wrong, Joongie?’’ Sica asked me as she sat up too.

I looked up at Sica and shook my head. ‘’Nothing,’’ I lied. ‘’I’m just not in the mood for this. Not today.’’ I told her. Sica sighed, but nodded.

‘’Would you like some wine?’’ She asked me kindly as she put on my shirt. I nodded. Sica pulled me into a kiss before she left. I pulled my cell phone out and checked if I got any messages. None.

Sica came in with two glasses of wine and handed one to me. ‘’So, how was your weekend?’’ Sica asked me. I took a sip before answering. ‘’It was fine, nothing interesting.’’ I shook my head. Jessica nodded. I wanted to make Jessica happy, and see her smile, but I couldn’t stop thinking about ______. Why am I even thinking about her when my girlfriend planned this romantic night?

After a few hours of just talking with Jessica, she fell asleep. I pulled her into a hug and let her rest her head on my chest.

I love her and no one else, I thought …right?

(No one’s POV)

You were already back in your apartment with SooYoung that night. Both of you were exhausted. You took a bath and changed into your pjs before going to watch a movie with SooYoung in your living room.

The movie started and it was about a guy who flirted a lot with the new girl from his school. A couple of weeks later, she started to fall for him. But, at the end, when she was ready to confess her feelings towards him, she found out that he already had a girlfriend. Everything that happened between the two of them was a joke for him. He wasn’t really interested in her; he just wanted to know how far she could go with the most popular guy in school.

‘’That end ,’’ You whispered as soon as the movie finished.

SooYoung nodded. ‘’He was a total jerk!’’

‘’Yeah, I would never want something like that to happen to me.’’ You commented and turned off the TV.

SooYoung sighed. ‘’So, what are you going to do for Junsu and Yuri?’’ She asked with a smile.

You smiled too. ‘’Nothing really, I’m just going to tell Junsu to be the sweetest and a total gentleman towards Yuri. Which is nothing difficult, since he’s already like that, not to mention outgoing, funny and very handsome.’’

SooYoung laughed. ‘’I know you don’t have any feelings towards Junsu oppa, but the way you just described him…’’ She shook her head. You furrowed your eyebrows… ‘’Dongsaeng, I know you’re interested in Jaejoong Oppa!’’ SooYoung said. Your eyes widened in that moment. What!? SooYoung simply started to laugh, maybe because of the way you reacted.

‘’Unni!’’ You called, trying to make her stop from laughing.

‘’So, is there any plan for you and Jaejoong?’’ SooYoung continued.

‘’What!? You just lost your mind!’’ You told her and stood up from your couch. SooYoung continued to laugh. ‘’Unni, I’m not looking for a boyfriend right now.’’ You told her and went to your kitchen to wash the dishes.

‘’Ne, ne… But, do you like Jaejoong?’’ She asked more serious, even though she was really curious.

You shrugged, ‘’I – No?’’ You asked… That made SooYoung laugh again.

‘’Your answer is ‘no?’’’ she laughed.

‘’I – I don’t know SooYoung.’’ You sighed.

. . .

Junsu has been flirting with Yuri for a whole week now, and he has even asked her to go on a date twice. It was very easy to see that Yuri was enjoying all this. Just having Junsu’s attention made her really happy. They were even starting to act like a couple…

‘’I don’t get it! Why haven’t he asked me out?’’ Yuri sighed. ‘’One week and four days of flirting and dating and still he won’t ask me out!’’

‘’Yuri dongsaeng, calm down.’’ You said as you rubbed her back.

‘’Yeah, maybe he’s waiting for the perfect time.’’ SooYoung commented.

‘’The perfect time? We’ve had like three romantic dates!’’ Yuri said. ‘’I simply don’t get it…’’

‘’It’s the first time you’re acting like this. I mean, you’ve dated other guys before, right?’’ SooYoung pointed out.

‘’Junsu is not another guy. I … I really like him.’’ Yuri confessed.

‘’Like him?’’ You asked. You needed Yuri to say that she loved him… ‘’Or something more than that?’’ Yuri turned to look at you confused. The only thing she could think about was why were you asking her that? And then she had the answer.

‘’I – I love him!’’ Yuri said with a smile.

‘’I’m glad you do, Yuri.’’ Yuri turned around immediately as her eyes widened. ‘’Because I love you too.’’ Junsu said and came towards her.

You went to sit beside SooYoung as both of you watched the two of them. It was like a romantic movie!

Yuri blushed when Junsu took both of her hands into his and gave her a red rose. ‘’Would you be my girlfriend?’’ He asked. SooYoung and you giggled.

‘’Y – Yes!’’ Yuri said.

‘’Doesn’t this look like a proposal?’’ SooYoung asked. ‘’It’s as though they’re getting married.’’ You laughed quietly and nodded.


Yuri and Junsu are dating!!! What do you think about it? I don't know if the way I wrote that Junsu asked Yuri out is a good one, but I hope it's not a bad one.

NOTE: I started a new story about YOU/Jaejoong too. Hope you can check it out and tell me what you think about it.
Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60595/hate-love-my-highschool-s-kingka-dbsk-jaejoong-schoollove-shinee-you

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3