Chapter 13

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

@SushiandJonghyun: lol! ^^ we'll see!

ENJOY!


''SooYoung!'' You called as soon as you stepped into your apartment. SooYoung walked out of the kitchen and went to stand in front of you. You simply showed her your hand, where you had your ring. She squealed and jumped up and down in front of you, you just giggled.

''Where was it?'' SooYoung asked you with a smile.

''Changmin oppa told me that he found it in front of Jaejoong's office.'' You told her.

SooYoung raised an eyebrow. ''In front of Jaejoong's office?'' She repeated. ''You don't think he had it, do you?''

You shook your head. ''I don't. Why would he keep my ring?''

''Well...Ani, let's not worry about that.'' SooYoung commented. ''So, shall we start with your cooking class?''

''Ne,'' You nodded and followed SooYoung into the kitchen.

. . .

''Jaejoong...'' Jessica said, her eyes were tearful. ''Why?''

Jaejoong shook his head. ''I'm sorry Jessica, but it's not the same anymore.''

Jessica started to cry then. Jaejoong came closer to her, to give her one last kiss on the forehead before he left.

. . .

''______! You're doing it wrong!'' SooYoung scolded you.

''Yah! Sooyoung!'' You yelled back. ''You're supposed to teach me how to do it well!''

''Don't you blame this on me!'' SooYoung shouted back with a laugh.

''What's so funny?'' You asked as you tried to fix what you were doing wrong.

''You,'' she simply stated. ''Now that's how you do it!'' She smiled.

You smiled too as you continued.

''______ unni! Sooyoung unni!'' Yuri called as she opened your apartment's door.

''Yuri dongsaeng! We're in the kitchen'' You shouted.

''Let me see it!'' Yuri ordered as she ran into the kitchen. You pulled up your hand and showed the ring to Yuri. ''I did tell you that you were going to have it back, didn't I?'' Yuri said as she came closer to hug you.

You nodded.

''Gee, I wonder how will we react when ______ gets an engagement ring.'' SooYoung laughed.

For the rest of the evening, the three of you just stayed in your apartment watching a comedy romantic movie. For dinner, Yuri had a date with Junsu, so both you and SooYoung helped her to get ready.


I'm sorry that this was so short!! Next chapter will be written in Yuri or in Junsu's POV since it will be about their date!

Comment and subscribe <3