Ch. 33

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

Changmin shook his head and laughed at his hyung. ''You actually think that ____ is going to date that guy?''

Jaejoong shook his head. ''It's not that.''

''Then I don't see why you should be jealous about it.'' Changmin shrugged.

''Feel jealous about what?'' Yoochun asked as he walked into the kitchen where the two of them were.

''Nothing.'' Jaejoong said and then went to wash his hands. ''I'm done. We should call the rest to come eat already.''

Yoochun nodded and started his way to Yuri's bedroom to call all of you.

''We should go to Lotte World for your birthday,'' SooYoung said with a smile.

''Or we could plan a small party between us.'' Yuri said.

''When's your birthday?'' SooYeon asked.

''Hey guys, Jaejoong's done cooking. Let's go eat.'' Yoochun said as he opened the door to Yuri's bedroom.

''Ani. Jaejoong has already planned something for me that day.''

''For the whole day?'' Junsu asked.

You nodded and furrowed your eyebrows. ''I think so...''

''Not fair!'' SooYoung muttered.

''Then you'll celebrate it with us one day before your birthday.'' Yuri commented.

You nodded and smiled. ''Sure.''

As all of you were walking downstairs, you kept on talking about how could you celebrate your birthday and you even told SooYeon when your birthday was. (A/N: Just imagine its the month of your birthday).

Jaejoong gestured for you to go sit down next to him. After all, all couples were going to sit together.

''So, hyung, what have you planned for ____'s birthday?'' Junsu asked as he served some food in his plate.

''That's a surprise.'' Jaejoong said and then started to drink from his water.

''Well you can tell us when ____ leaves.'' Changmin said and then started to eat.

You furrowed your eyebrows and pouted. It wasn't fair that you were going to be the only one not knowing.

''Nope, I'm not telling anyone.'' Jaejoong said.

''Wae?'' SooYoung complained.

''Because!''

''Well, for your information, we're planning a party for ____ too.'' Yuri said.

''Was it supposed to be a surprise party?'' Jaejoong raised an eyebrow.

''Of course not! Duh! I wouldn't have said it aloud if it was.'' Yuri said. It was obvious.

''Maybe you should invite Super Junior to perform at her party.'' Changmin decided to tease Jaejoong. Jaejoong simply glared at the youngest one.

 

After eating, both you and Jaejoong left the house, and the others decided to plan what would they do for your birhtday party.

''Does she drink?'' Changmin asked and scratched his head.

''She's sixteen, Minnie.'' SooYeon informed and shook her head. ''Right?''

Yuri nodded. ''But that doesn't mean she never drinked at least a bit.''

''Whoa! Naughty!'' Changmin laughed, teasingly.

''Whoa! Freak!'' Yuri said pointing at Changmin, who pouted.

''Back to the topic!'' SooYoung shouted. ''I have an idea for the party!''

-- Meanwhile --

''Whoa! It's been years since I saw this movie.'' You said and picked up a DVD.

Jaejoong leaned down closer to you and rested his chin on your shoulder. ''You wanna watch it?''

You shrugged. ''Do you even like this kind of movie?''

Jaejoong shrugged too.

You laughed and nodded. ''Arasso. Let's go rent it!''

-- At the mansion --

''That's a great idea!'' Yuri shouted and clapped her hands.

''Jinjja?'' Junsu asked and raised an eyebrow.

Everyone nodded.

''Okay, then we better start planning it.'' Junsu heaved a sigh.


What did all of them plan for your birthday party?

@KPop_luverr: ^^

@JaeSunHae_cy: Thanks. Haha, nah, it's okay! Yeah, we do! I love those too (plus Minho)! But Jaejoong is number one in the list!  ^.~

@SushiandJonghyun: Yah! Missed you, haha! It's okay, take your time, no need to rush, lol. Haha, yes he is! ^^

What did you think about this chapter?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]