We Got the Tickets

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

You were now inside Yuri's guest room in the DBSK mansion, jumping up and down on her bed excitedly. You couldn't stop smiling and shouting every five seconds. Even Junsu and Changmin came running, thinking that you were hurt or something like that --even though you're scream was a happy one.

''____-ah, could you please stop it? I'm deaf already!'' Changmin complained as he covered his ears with two pillows.

''Yah! I'm so freaking lucky!'' You shouted once more and then sat down on Yuri's bed feeling tired.

''Is she always like that when she gets excited?'' Junsu asked, kinda scared after seeing you screaming that much without stoping.

Yuri laughed it off and went to sit by your side. ''You're going to become hoarse even before the concert begins!''

''I don't get it, Yuri, why aren't you jumping up and down excitedly!? I mean, WE GOT TICKETS FOR SUJU!'' You shouted the last part again and stood up.

Yuri shrugged. ''I...I don't know. I guess is B2ST were the one coming...'' She said and started daydreaming.

''Yah! Kwon Yuri!'' Junsu complained. She shook her head and chucked.

''Oh God!'' You gasped. ''I got tickets for Super Junior! Wha...I....tickets!''

Changmin raised an eyebrow. ''Are you bipolar!?''

''Yah!'' You complained.

''She's just random...'' Yuri shrugged.

''Who got tickets for Super Junior?'' SooYoung asked excitedly as she walked into Yuri's room. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Yunho following behind her. There was also another girl. You didn't know who she was, but you knew that she was the one who was dating Yunho.

''Omona! You got tickets for Super Junior!?'' SooYeon asked surprised and went to stand in front of you.

You nodded excitedly and made a happy dance.

''Yuri, I think I heard that Yoseob and Kikwang are joining the concert!'' SooYoung informed her.

''What!? Are you freaking kidding me!?'' Yuri shouted and stood up on her bed.

''Whoa!''

''I NEED ONE TICKET!'' SooYeon shouted like a crazy fangirl.

''Do you know how special are you making me feel right now?'' Junsu asked Yuri sarcastically when he saw her running to her computer and trying to find out more information about the concert. Cube Entertainment and SM Entertainment were going to make a small concert together between SuJu and B2ST (A/N: I don't know if that's possible, but...it's a fanfic after all).

Yuri started smiling and clapping her hands excitedly when she read that Kikwang was really going to join the concert. Junsu raised an eyebrow and also turned to look at her computer's screen.

''It's going to be a long night...'' Jaejoong murmured when he saw all girls shouting happily and making some kind of happy dance.

''Omona! I need to go buy new clothes! I can't let Siwon oppa look at me wearing old clothes!'' SooYeon complained and ran out, leaving Yunho shocked.

''I guess I'm alright being single right now...'' Yoochun murmured under his breath.


Okay, so yeah, maybe this was a lame update >< Sorry!

Next chapter will be better since it would be the concert day!

@JaeSunHae_cy: Lol, that's awesome! ^^ and definitely!

@Cshinmi: ^^ Yay! ____ got tickets for the concert!

What did you think about this chapter?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]