Your Own Scene

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

''What? No, I never said there would be an ice sculpture! Hello!? It's a birthday party, not a wedding!'' Yuri shouted in the phone, and then after she hung up, she turned to look at SooYoung. ''Why am I the one doing the calls? This was your idea!''

''You said you wanted to help.'' SooYoung shrugged innocently. She knew from the very beginning that all these calls were going to be the most stressful and tiring task.

Yuri heaved a sigh and turned to leave the room.

''Where are you going?'' SooYoung asked.

''Apparently there's something wrong with the cake!'' Yuri shouted. She was obviously not in a good mood.

 

m e a n w h i l e

Jaejoong was more interested in your expressions than watching the movie. He couldn't help but to chuckle when he saw your sad face after seeing you smile.

You turned to look at him and furrowed your eyebrows. ''How can you be laughing after watching this movie!?'' You asked.

''Well...I wasn't exactly watching the movie.'' He smiled.

Actually, you were really aware of that since you could feel his stare during the whole movie!

''The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.'' Jaejoong quoted.

You melted. That was actually your favorite quote during the whole movie. You composed yourself and slightly shook your head, not wanting to daydream right now.

''I thought you weren't watching the movie...'' You raised an eyebrow.

Jaejoong shrugged and threw his arms on the couch lazily.

''So...?'' You asked and shook his arm. He turned to look at you with a questioning look. ''Did you like it?''

He smiled and moved closer to you. You were almost under him and he was almost on top of you. You blushed and before he could do anything, you moved away from him.

''I should clean up before SooYoung comes back.'' You said.

Jaejoong pouted as he saw you cleaning around the living room and taking the dishes back to the kitchen. He smiled when an idea came to his mind. You walked back into the living room and found Jaejoong smiling weirdly.

'' My gift is my song
  And this one's for you
  And you can tell everybody
  That this is your song
  It maybe quite simple
  But now that it's done
  Hope you don't mind
  I hope you don't mind
  That I put down in words
  How wonderful life is now you're in the world . . . ''

[ A/N: As you might probably guessed, the movie you two watched was Moulin Rouge! (2001 film), hope you can imagine Jaejoong singing that... ^^ ]

''Jaejoong...'' You murmured as he was now standing in front of you. He definitely has an amazing voice.

In that moment, you knew that if some day you were mad at Jaejoong you would easily forget about the problem and forgive him with just listening to his singing.

Jaejoong smiled. ''Someday, I'll write your song.''

 

l a t e r

''She likes chocolate cake.'' SooYoung nodded.

''Believe me, she prefers cheesecake.'' Yuri crossed her arms.

''Yuri! You're gonna love me even more!'' Junsu grinned as he walked into the living room. ''Guess what I got for the party?''


I think this story is about to end...

Oh, and do you think I made this chapter too corny? Haha

@JaeSunHae_cy: Haha, you'll have to wait and see! Thanks! I'm really glad you like it! ^^ jae and hae ^.~

@Cshinmi: Lol! Haha, he did! One of my favorite movies: Moulin Rouge! (but the one with Nicole Kidman)

What did you think about this chapter?

[Comment Hope you enjoyed]