She knows

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

Replying comments at the end of each chapter, araso? ^^

Please, Enjoy!


(Changmin's POV)

We decided to stay at ______'s house for the rest of the day. We didn't have anything to do, and we were having a good time here. Yuri's pup, Chincha, even seems to like me. He's always following behind me.

''Who's the cutest pup, huh?'' I said and pulled Chincha up.

''That pup is supposed to be following me.'' Yuri said with a pout and sat next to me.

''Mianhae Yuri, it's not my fault that he prefers me.'' I smiled.

''Babo!'' Yuri said and crossed her arms after hitting my head.

''Yah, Yuri!'' After I complained, Chincha barked. ''You see? Chincha doesn't want you to hit his new owner.''

''His new owner? He's my dog.'' Yuri said and pulled Chincha away from me.

______ walked into the living room with some popcorn and drinks. ''What's going on here?'' SooYoung came behind her and sat down on the couch exhausted. Yuri and her had to clean all the kitchen.

''They're fighting over Chincha.'' Yoochun simply said. He was looking at something in his cell phone.

''Hyung, why don't you cook for dinner?'' I asked looking at Jaejoong.

''Um...'' Jaejoong said and looked at ______. ''They just cleaned the kitchen and -''

''It's okay, oppa.'' ______ smiled. ''If it's okay with you, I would like to eat some of your food again too.''

''Araso.'' Jaejoong smiled and nodded.

''If you want you can go see what we have...'' SooYoung smiled. ''Or we can just go buy the ingredients.''

''I need to buy something else too. Why don't we go to the market?'' Yunho hyung asked.

''Araso.'' Jaejoong said again and stood up.

''Can I stay here with Chincha?'' I asked.

______ nodded. ''I'll stay here too.''

Everyone nodded and left. Yuri kissed Chincha's head before glaring at me and then she left with Junsu. ______, Chincha and I were the only ones who decided to stay and chill out.

''Want some popcorn?'' She asked me as she the TV and watched a movie.

''Sure,'' I said and took some. She also offered me a drink, which I also accepted. I turned to look at her, and I saw that she was already wearing the ring that I found outside Jaejoong hyung's office. ''______...may I ask why is that ring so special?''

She turned to look at me and then down at the ring. I saw her smile. ''My best friend gave it to me.'' She said, still looking at the ring. ''His name was Lee Dong-Min... we have been friends since we were kids. No matter how sad I was, he wouldn't only make me smile, but also laugh.'' She said and chuckled. ''Yuri and him were like siblings too. When we were ten, both of them promised to be my guardian angels.'' She said and then chuckled again. Her face then looked sad. ''He died in a car accident just a few months ago.''

''I'm sorry for your loss, ______.'' I said and pulled her into a hug. She smiled and slowly pulled away.

''I know he's in a better place now.'' She managed to smile again. ''I just hope to see him again.''

''I'm sure you will, but not now. Maybe when you get older and you become a grandma.'' I chuckled, she chuckled too and nodded.

''Thanks oppa.''

''You know, Jaejoong was the one who found your ring. You should thank him when he comes back.'' I said with a smile. ______ looked at me confused and raised an eyebrow.

''Jaejoong was the one who found it?'' She repeated. I nodded. ''But I thought you found it outside his office.''

''Well, Jaejoong found it before we went to the beach. I think the same night you lost it.'' I continued to tell her.

''What? Why would he keep my ring?'' She asked even more confused. I shrugged. ''Do you know anything else?''

''Ani,'' I said and shook my head. She nodded.

(End of POV)

 

Like two hours later, just when the movie that you and Changmin were watching finished, they all came back. They had lots of plastic bags and even some boxes. You two went to help them get some things out of the car.

''What are you going to cook hyung?'' Changmin asked with a huge grin.

''You'll see,'' Jaejoong smiled back.

''Oh, by the way, ______ knows that you had her ring.'' Changmin said calmly.

''What?'' Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. ''How?''

''I told her. Why? I shouldn't had?'' Changmin asked concerned.

''A - A - Ani.'' Jaejoong said and shook his head. ''It's okay...''

You came out of your house and took the box that Jaejoong was carrying. You gave him a half-smile and then walked back into your house.

I wonder what she's thinking about... Jaejoong thought as he just stood there looking as you walked away.


Mianhae it was a short chapter! I tried to update asap, but I kind of had a tiny writer's block. I just write this story as the ideas come... Hope it was a good chapter though, and that you enjoyed it!

@SushiandJonghyun: Lol, I decided to make a Changmin's POV because you said you liked him ^^

@BellaDS_HyunMin: Komawo ^^

I'll try to update asap <3