Found

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

@SushiandJonghyun: thank you for subcribing and again, thank you for reviewing my story!! :D hope you're enjoying the story and don't doubt on commenting!

NOTE!

(1) I wanted to thank  _hot ♥ chocolate_Shop: Reviews & OneShot for reviewing my story! You should definitely go check their page (link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60483/hot-chocolate-shop-reviews-oneshot-open-apply-korean-kpop-oneshot-request-review).

(2) And also, if you're interested in knowing how I did with their review here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/60483/5/hot-chocolate-shop-reviews-oneshot-open-apply-korean-kpop-oneshot-request-review

ENJOY!


The next day you woke up with a smile. You couldn’t be happier. Two of your closest friends were together, your cousin was back from Japan, and you have made new friends.

As always, you started with your morning routine. Just when you were done, you received a message. It was from Changmin oppa.

______! Come to our place now! – Changminnie

You replied back and after a few more minutes you went to their place. Normally, you would get there in half an hour, but since it was raining you got there after forty five minutes. Yoochun was the one who welcomed you, and then after Yunho it was Changmin.

‘’I think this belongs to you,’’ Changmin said and pulled out something from his pocket.

As soon as you saw what it was your heart skipped a beat. Changmin smiled and pulled your hand out to put the ring on your palm.

‘’That one was your ring, huh?’’ Yoochun smiled. You nodded.

‘’KOMAWO!’’ You bowed and then hugged each one of them.  All of them hugged you back. Your ring was back, just like all of them had promised you. ‘’Was it difficult to find it? Where was it?’’ You asked really curious.

‘’Actually, that was in front of Jaejoong’s office.’’ Changmin informed you.

‘’Yeah, on the floor.’’ Yunho smiled.

You smiled back. You couldn’t believe that your ring was just in front of Jaejoong’s office and still no one ever saw it before. Probably because they weren’t paying much attention. But now, you didn’t care about it, you had your ring back.

. . .

(Jaejoong’s POV)

I came back home tired. Yesterday I slept at Jessica’s condo and even stayed all day there until now. ‘’Annyeong!’’ I shouted when I closed the door. There was no response of any of my dongsaengs.

‘’Annyeonghaseyo,’’ one of our housemaids greeted me. ‘’Welcome back, Jaejoong.’’ She said with a smile. I smiled back at her and then she left. I walked up the stairs and into my office. I opened one of my drawers and took out the small box where I had kept the ring safe.

‘’Mwo? Where’s the ring?’’ I whispered and started to look inside the drawer. Then I walked out of my office and into my room.

‘’Annyo hyung!’’ All of my dongsaengs greeted me at the same time.

‘’What are you doing?’’ Yunho asked and tilted his head to one side.

‘’Is everything alright?’’ Yoochun asked and crossed his arms.

‘’What did you lose?’’ Changmin asked while Junsu asked me, ‘’What are you looking for?’’

I sat down on my bed and sighed. ‘’It’s…nothing.’’ Yunho came to sit next to me and sighed too. ‘’C’mon hyung, you can tell us… We know there’s something wrong.’’ He said calmly.

‘’I – I lost something.’’ I said and turned to look at each one of them.

‘’What did you lose?’’ Changmin asked once again.

‘’A…ring…’’

‘’You lost a ring too? Why is everyone losing a ring, huh?’’ Junsu said and sat down on the other side.

‘’Too? Everyone? What are you talking about?’’ I raised an eyebrow and looked at him confused.

‘’Yeah… ______ also lost her ring, but Changmin already found it and gave it to her.’’ Junsu told me.

‘’Where was her ring?’’ I asked.

‘’It was lying on the floor in front of your office’s door.’’ Changmin said.

‘’What was the ring like?’’ I asked. I was starting to think that the ring I had always had was ______’s.

‘’It had True Love Waits written all over it.’’ Changmin answered. ‘’Why?’’

‘’Uh – nothing. Actually…I didn’t lose a ring, since I was talking about that one.’’ I told them.

‘’You had ______’s ring?’’ Junsu asked confused. I nodded, ‘’I didn’t know that was her ring. Why didn’t any of you told me that she had lost her ring?’’

‘’Because…’’ Yunho started to say. ‘’… Ani, I don’t know…’’

‘’Why didn’t you tell us that you had a ring?’’ Yoochun asked me.

I shrugged. ‘’I guess... I don’t know… I was going to return the ring, but I didn’t know who it belonged to.’’

Junsu and Changmin nodded. ‘’Well it’s ______’s.’’

I nodded. ‘’Ne.’’

I have had ______'s ring for all this time. I wonder what would she think about me if she knew I was the one who kept it away from her? And that I actually wanted to keep the ring to myself? Ne... It doesn't matter anymore. Actually, I'm glad she has her ring back.


COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3