Epilogue

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

  A FEW YEARS LATER

''Congratulations Yuri, ____!'' All TVXQ said in unison as soon as they found the two of you between the crowd of people. Today was Yuri and your graduation day. The two of you weren't the sixteen year old teenagers anymore.

These past years have been great and the best thing is that Jaejoong was always there for you, not only as a friend, but also as a boyfriend, also the relationship between the two of you have become more serious now, which is a good thing.

''We have to celebrate this!'' Changmin said with a grin.

''Sure thing! What if he go to the beach?'' Junsu asked happily.

''Ani...'' Yuri said while shaking her head. ''We always go to the beach...''

Yoochun nodded, agreeing with Yuri. ''Enough is Enough.''

''Then where do we go?'' Junsu asked.

''What if we go to Yuri and Junsu's new house?'' SooYoung said with excitement.

Since Yuri and Junsu didn't have any problem with it, they agreed. In the next minute, all of you hopped into the cars and started to drive to their house. They kinda lived a little bit far, but when you got there you saw that it was a beautiful place up a hill. As soon as all of you stepped into the house, SooYoung shouted that it was her dreamed house. And in the next second, Chincha ran out of the garden and into the house. He was huge now, not the little puppy anymore.

''Imagine lots of puppies ran out behind Chincha!'' SooYoung said excited. ''Wouldn't you like that Chincha? To be a daddy!''

''Uh...no thanks.'' Yuri denied. ''I'm not going to have ten puppies just because you want it.''

''But he wants to be a father!'' SooYoung complained.

''How do you even know that?''

Meanwhile, you were walking around the house, looking at each corner. This place was beautiful. You couldn't stop thinking that Yuri and Junsu would get married anytime now. That would be great!

''Do you like it?'' Jaejoong asked and hugged you from behind.

''Omo ~ you scared me...'' You said and then smiled. ''...It's nice.''

''It is. You know, we could have our own place.'' Jaejoong continued. ''Somewhere where we can do whatever we want to, without worrying about anything or anyone else.''

''That would be nice.'' You agreed.

''Would you like that?'' He asked. You nodded. ''So you would like to live with me?'' He asked happy. You nodded again and gave him a kiss, but then pulled apart when you heard SooYoung's scream. The nice, loving atmosphere between the two of you suddenly dissapeared.

Both you and Jaejoong quickly ran down the stairs, feeling really worried. You were surprised when you found everyone smiling and both Yuri and Junsu kissing each other.

''What happened?'' You asked, hoping that it wasn't what you thought it was. You couldn't possibly just miss it!

''Junsu proposed!'' Yuri said with a squeal. ''Look!'' She said while showing you the ring.

''OMO! NO~ '' You shouted. ''How come I miss my best friend's proposal!?'' You asked.

Yuri laughed.

''At least you won't miss yours.'' Jaejoong said and came to hug you from behind once again. He then gave you a sweet kiss on the cheek. He also had plans for the two of you.

''Let's go outside! You have to see the view from up here!'' Junsu said and grabbed Yuri's hand before pulling her outside.

When all of you followed the sweet couple outside, you were all amazed. The view was beautiful!

You pressed your back against Jaejoong's chest and closed your eyes while feeling the cold breeze. You wouldn't mind if the two of you stayed like this forever.

''I love you, ____.''

''I love you, Jae.'' You said and turned around to kiss him.

''Let's go!'' Junsu shouted and started to run down the hill into a 'secret' path.

Jaejoong pulled away from your kiss and grabbed your hand before starting to run too, while you couldn't stop laughing.

Everything was perfect! Thanks to Jaejoong you were back being yourself, the one you used to be before Dongmin died. And Yuri was right, you needed to let him go. He's somewhere better and you are where you're supposed to be - with Jaejoong and your closest friends.


@SushiandJonghyun: Aw ~ thanks! ^^ It had to end some time...but, I hope you liked this story! Thanks for always supporting this story! <3

@JaeSunHae_cy: Haha! Did you like the ending? Thanks for supporting this story and always commenting! ^^ <3

Do click 'next'