Name Game

진실한 사랑은 기다리는 (True Love Waits)

@SushiandJonghyun: ^^ yup...and cute!

ENJOY!


(Changmin's POV)

''Yeah, but you don't stop saying that.'' Yunho stated.

''And you couldn't keep your eyes away from her either.'' Yoochun added.

What? Can't I think that a girl looks cute in her pjs? What's wrong with that? Pfft.

Jaejoong sighed and walked to the living room. We all turned to look at him. Now, what's wrong with him, huh? I turned to look at Yunho, but he simply shrugged. After a couple of seconds, we followed Jaejoong into the living room.

''Have you picked a name?'' Junsu asked Yuri.

She shook her head. ''Nope, and you are supposed to help me with that.'' She commented.

''Ne,'' Junsu nodded and patted the dog.

______ walked into the living room and sat between Yuri and SooYoung. She was now wearing jeans and a light pink blouse. She looked at each one of us and gave us a shy smile.

''What brings you here?'' She asked.

''Yuri wanted to see us.'' Yunho told her.

She raised an eyebrow and turned to look at Yuri. ''What's going on, Yuri?'' She then asked.

''Nothing, I just wanted to spend some time with my closest friends and name the pup.'' She smiled.

''Why don't you name him Max or Lucky?'' Yunho asked.

''Yah, I'm Max!'' I reminded him. Yunho turned to look at me and smiled sheepishly.

''Nope,'' Yuri simply said. ''I want it to be special.''

''Then name him Special.'' Yoochun said.

''Please hyung, stop being funny.'' I said and shook my head. Yoochun glared at me. I guess I was lucky that he wasn't sitting anywhere near me, but across.

''What about Chocolate?'' SooYoung asked.

''Kimchi?'' Jaejoong asked.

Yuri gave him a weird look and shook her head.

''Chincha?? You also ruined my magazines!'' ______ shouted.

''He also?'' Yoochun asked.

Yuri smiled sheepishly. ''He has been biting a lot of ______ unni's things. Don't have the main idea why.'' Yuri shrugged.

''Maybe he just likes your stuff.'' I stated.

''This dog is...'' ______ started to say but then shut up and rolled her eyes.

''What unni? What is my dog?'' Yuri asked.

''Pup's tend to bite a lot of things, it's not his fault.'' Junsu stated.

______ sighed and stood up. ''Excuse me,'' she said and walked out of the living room and into the kitchen.

''Unni! Don't go ther-''

(Jaejoong's POV)

''YAH!'' ______ shouted before Yuri could even finish her sentence. I turned to look at Yuri and she was now hiding her face with both of her hands. ''Chincha!? Not my kitchen, please!!'' The puppy jumped down of Yuri's lap and started to run towards the kitchen barking.

''What the hell happened in my kitchen!?'' ______ shouted from the kitchen. I stood up and went to see what was wrong, the rest of my buddies followed behind me.

My eyes grew wide and my mouth fell open. The kitchen was a total mess. It was as though someone just started a food fight and didn't even bother to clean it up at the end, which was probably what happened...

''CHINCHA!?'' She asked annoyed. ''Today is definitely not my day!'' She hissed.

''Unni, mianhae,'' Yuri apologized and bowed three times.

''Dongsaeng, mianhae,'' SooYoung also apologized and bowed three times too. ''The pup was hungry and so we wanted to do something for him, but then-''

''No!'' ______ interrupted. ''I don't want to know what happened, I just want -''

''Araso! We'll clean it right away!'' SooYoung and Yuri said at the same time.

''Why don't you name the pup ''Chincha''?'' Changmin asked after a brief moment of silence. The dog barked.

''What?'' Yuri asked confused. ''That's not even a good name for -''

''Actually,'' Yoochun started to say. ''Everytime someone says Chincha -'' Yoochun was interrupted by one of the pup's barks. '' - the dog barks.'' He pointed out.

''And when ______ yelled Chincha, the pup came running towards the kitchen.'' I added.

''Chincha??'' Yuri asked and raised an eyebrow. Her pup barked and jumped. ''Do you really want to be named ''Chincha''?'' She asked and looked down at the pup who looked as though he was happy... ''Why do you like Chincha that much?'' Yuri asked confused.

''Remember at our date when you couldn't stop saying Chincha when I told you about my trip to Japan?'' Junsu then asked. ''He probably thinks that's his name...''

''You cute dumb puppy!'' Yuri exclaimed and picked it up. Then she sighed. ''If you're so used to being called ''Chincha'', then why not?'' Yuri finally accepted. ''But...I still think the name's weird.''

''It is because it is weird!'' ______ pointed out.

''Chincha...'' Changmin said and the dog barked. ''I love how this dog loves to be called like that.''

''He's really dumb,'' I whispered to myself with a smile.


Not sure if this was a good chapter, but I thought it was a nice way to explain why that's his name.

Thanks again SushiandJonghyun for helping me with the pup's name!

If you don't want that name, change it as you may like. ((:

Comments are so loved <3