Chapter 5

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

“Is this outfit fine? I mean, I don’t really know what to wear.” Gaeul scratched the back of her head. Seungri was staring at her, what the hell was she wearing? He thought.

 

“Gaeul, you’re wearing something too casual for a club, don’t you have something for like, a party?” Seungri asked.

 

“Oh,” Gaeul nodded. “I, don’t have!” she grinned. “It’s okay Oppa, just leave me, I guess it’s better if I won’t come with you.”

 

“No No!” Seungri hasten as he grabbed her hand. “Let’s go, we’ll buy you some clothes before we head to the club.”

 

“But , I don’t have money!” Gaeul said. They already got out of the apartment. Seungri locked it securely.

 

“I didn’t know you got a car.” Gaeul was amused. They went to the parking side of the apartment building. Seungri’s car was a black BMW.

 

“Hyung’s got one too, his car’s a white Bentley. Let’s go!” Seungri opened the door of the car for Gaeul. Gaeul smiled, she praised Seungri being a gentleman in her mind.

 

**

 

“Gaeul, get out now, time’s passing.” Seungri was sitting on the sofa of the boutique, he was waiting for Gaeul who tried on the clothes he himself chose.

 

“This is too short for me! My legs are exposed!” Gaeul shouted from the inside of the dressing room.

 

“Gaeul, of course it will expose your legs, that’s mini shorts!” Seungri shouted back.

 

Gaeul slowly went out of the dressing room. “I feel so embarrassed!” she quickly covered her face with her hands. She was wearing a black shiny mini shorts, and black boots, not the high one. Her tank top was covered in silver sequins, and she wore a white leather vest. She fixed her hair in a high pony tail.

 

Seungri grinned widely. “You look like a woman!”

 

Gaeul gave him a glare. “Don’t I look like a woman?” she pouted.

 

“No, no that’s not what I meant, I mean, you look more beautiful.” Seungri stood from his seat. He handed a credit card to the sales lady. “Let’s go!”

 

**

 

“Just stay here, I’ll just find someone.” Seungri left Gaeul for a while on the bar counter. Gaeul sat on one of the circular chairs. Her eyes roamed around the club, she could see different people, dancing, some flirting with each other, she was so new to this, yet she thought it could be fun.

 

“Hi! You alone?” A guy just sat beside her. Gaeul tilted her head and smiled at him. “No, I’m with someone.”

 

“I see, you seem new here, it’s the first time I saw you here.” He told the bar tender to give them drinks.

 

“Oh, I don’t drink.” Gaeul waved her hands, as if signaling a no. The guy smiled at her. “Okay.”

 

Gaeul thought he was handsome and he looked so cool.

 

“What’s your name?” the guy asked once he got his drink.

 

“I’m Gaeul.”

 

“Oh, nice to meet you, I’m Doojoon.”

 

“Gaeul, sorry for the wait, I just talked to a friend. Come on let’s dance!” Seungri just grabbed her hand not even minding about the guy beside her.

 

**

 

It was 2 in the morning already. Gaeul didn’t know what to do. Seungri was already drunk, and she couldn’t bring him home alone. He has his head buried on the bar counter table. She decided to picked his phone from his pocket.

 

“Hello? Can you, um, come here? Seungri’s drunk.” Gaeul frowned at the person she called from the other line, it seemed like the person was scolding her, like as if it as her fault.

 

After like thirty minutes of waiting, someone entered the almost empty club.

 

“You know you’re disturbing me right? You should have just called a taxi and asked the driver to help you with him!” Jiyong almost yelled at her.  He poked Seungri several times. “Yah! Seungri! Wake up you-“

 

Seungri said something drunkily but they couldn’t understand it since it came out muffled. Jiyong gave up. He assisted Seungri by wrapping Seungri’s arm on his shoulder and slowly they walked outside. Gaeul trailed from behind, she seemed scared with Jiyong, the time he entered earlier, it seemed like he was approaching them with fury.

 

Jiyong motioned Gaeul to open the car doors, which she did. Jiyong settled Seungri on the backseat. Gaeul didn’t know if she would enter Jiyong’s car as well.

 

“How about Seungri’s car?” Gaeul suddenly asked. Jiyong didn’t answer her. He entered the car and sat on the driver’s seat. Gaeul was still outside, standing frozen.

 

“Are you not going in or do you want me to leave you here?” Jiyong hissed as he looked at her. Gaeul entered the car, she went for the backseat. Upon sitting, she just watched as Seungri made his head rest on her lap. Gaeul didn’t bother.

 

Jiyong started the engine and drove off. Gaeul Seungri’s cheeks, he was still muttering words she couldn’t understand.

 

**

 

“Why won’t you just leave him? He’ll be fine by himself.” Jiyong looked at Gaeul who was wiping a damp cloth on Seungri’s face. They were in the living room.

 

“It’s okay, I sometimes do this when my brother’s drunk before.” She smiled.

 

“But he’s not your brother.” Jiyong slammed the door of his room closed.

 

Gaeul just hissed. “Aigoo, why is he being like this? So snob, he must be lonely.”

 

**

 

Seungri fell off the couch, still sleeping. He didn’t know he has fallen on something, or someone. Gaeul has woken up. She was stunned, shocked, as she tried to pull herself away from being trapped under Seungri’s arm. She was in the middle of pulling herself away when Jiyong suddenl went out of his room. He stopped for a while, as if surprised, but he just scoffed and walked away, not bothering.

 

She successfully has released herself from him. She looked at the windows, it was already morning. She poked Seungri. “Seungri, don’t sleep on the floor.” But he wasn’t responding.

 

Gaeul puffed her cheeks, she stared at Seungri for a while before deciding to leave him to cook breakfast.

 

**

 

Okay, so, Jiyong’s kinda evil here to her..lol..we’ll see if he’ll be kind soon..xD I hope you like I, so sorry if it wasn’t that much interesting, if you thought..Sorry for the short update.. but I got something for the next chap, I hope you’ll like it! xD

 

 @ohmyyoungbae ahihi, I dunno when he will, ‘cause he’s still rude here..xD thanks for reading!

@AiAddict yes..haha, um, yes he will, :3 we’ll see…hahahaha..xD ‘if’ he knew! xD Thanks for reading!

@pinkypn we’ll know soon who her brother is!!! XD an we’ll see, what will happen when he visits her..xD ahaha, yes, Jiyong’s such a fool,in a good way, here..xD Thanks for reading!

 

-Thanks for everyone who reads this! And for all those who subscribed, specially those who leaves me comments! So sorry for not updating faster, I’ve been having a writer’s block with this story.. @_@