Chapter 3

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

Gaeul didn’t eat breakfast with Seungri and Jiyong in the kitchen, instead she fixed her things, and budget her money inside the room for the furniture that she would be buying. She should be going, but Seungri told her that he would like to come as well since he got nothing else to do. Gaeul couldn’t help but smile at him, she thought he was very nice and outgoing compared to Jiyong, who seemed to be having his own world.

“Gaeul-ah, are you really sure you won’t be eating” Seungri opened the door of Gaeul’s room.

“Yeah, I’m okay, I’ll just eat later.” She smiled at him.

“Okay then, wait for me I’ll just take a shower and change clothes.” Seungri closed the door immediately.

Gaeul smiled at herself thinking that Seungri was somehow kind. She missed her cousins who were so funny, and so nice to her, and her brother who even insisted that she play soccer since he plays it. She sighed, she would be going to her university next week, and she would be fulfilling her dreams as a kinder garden teacher. Gaeul was really passionate about teaching, and her father even complimented her for having a long patience.

**

“Are you sure you’ll just buy this one? I think it’s a little rusty looking, why not buy this one instead?” Seungri suggested, pointing at a wooden desk.

“Um, but that’s a little expensive!” Gaeul grimaced, she didn’t want her father’s money to be spent too much. After all, her father was only working in a vineyard.

“But you should look at the quality, come here,” Seungri gripped Gaeul’s hand. “This one looks stronger, and you said it will be for years that you’ll be using it.”

“Yes sir, this one is made from fine quality, is it for your house?” a sales lady approached them.

“No!” Gaeul swiftly took off Seungri’s hand off her. “It’s for my room.”

“Oh, I see.” The lady just nodded.

Gaeul thought for a while, to buy or not to buy. She came up to a conclusion. “Okay miss, I’ll buy this one.”

“Thank you! Please come in the counter for the settlement, we’ll deliver it to you.”

**

They went to another store to buy pillows. The store was filled with not only pillows, but also beds, stuffed toys and other cutesy things.

“Wow, this bear is so huge!” Gaeul poked the stomach of the big teddy bear.

“Pfft, this is cuter, look, more adorable than a bear!” Seungri stood beside a huge Panda stuffed toy.

Gaeul chuckled. “It looks like you!”

“Yeah, many people tell me that.” Seungri  grinned.

Gaeul roamed around the store as if she was a kid, she barely could go to places like these since she was always: school-home-school-home-court-home-school-market when she was in Busan.

“Yah! Don’t act like that, people are looking at you!” Seungri almost shouted since he could see how Gaeul couldn’t contain her excitement. Actually, people were not looking at Gaeul herself, but to both of them.

“Look at this bed it’s so big! Back in our house we only sleep on the floor.” Gaeul almost jumped on the bed when Seungri stopped her.

“You’re so innocent!” Seungri chuckled.

The people who were looking around the store looked at them, whispering.

“I think they’re too young for a married couple.”

“Maybe they just got married, they must have been looking for furniture to put in their house.”

“Tsk, look at the girl, she looked so innocent, I wonder if they even did something already.”

“Yes we did something, got a problem with that!?” Seungri almost yelled at the people around, holding Gaeul’s arm, he glared at the people passing by.

“What are you saying?” Gaeul was clueless since she was too focused with the stuffs around the store.

“Woah! Look at the man, he looks so cool!” She pointed at a guy who just came in the store,. He was tall, wearing sunglasses and has a muscular body, it could be seen since he was only wearing a shirt. “he looks like Rain!!” Gaeul almost squealed.

“Aigoo, I have a better body than him, have you seen my abs? Look I’ll show you!” Seungri started pulling up his clothes to reveal his stomach.

“Ahh! Oppa don’t do that in public places!” Gaeul speedily covered her eyes with her hands.

Seungri laughed. “Alright, I’ll show you later.” He winked at her.

Gaeul was confused.

“Let’s look for pillows!” Seungri grabbed her hand.

**

They got back to the apartment at around 3 in the afternoon.

“Thanks for treating me lunch Gaeul!” Seungri said as he put whatever she bought inside her room.

“It’s nothing, I should be the one thanking you for coming with me.” Gaeul smiled. She looked around the apartment.

“Oh, hyung’s probably inside his room.” Seungri said.

“I think I’ll just leave the food in the kitchen table with his name.” Gaeul snapped a pentel pen and put Jiyong’s name on the plastic. She bought food for him as well. She placed it in the kitchen and went back to her room.

**

“Yeah, they’re good to me! Don’t worry Appa! Yeah… yeah.. I’ll visit you when it’s vacation! Just tell Omma I miss her! Bye!” Gaeul hung up her phone.

It was nighttime already and she thought she has to take a shower, too bad there’s only one bathroom inside the apartment, that would mean she has to share it with Seungri and Jiyong.

She went out of her room and saw no one was there, probably both Seungri and Jiyong were in their rooms.

She slowly went to the bathroom and took a shower. Gaeul has the habit of singing inside the shower.

“Roly Poly Roly Roly Poly!!”

**

Meanwhile…

Jiyong went to the bathroom to pee. He knocked several times and yet it seemed Gaeul didn’t hear him.

“Yah! Will you shower faster!” Jiyong shouted. Gaeul probably couldn’t hear him, she was singing insde and the rapid flow of water probably added to the noise inside.

After five minutes…

“Oh! Hello there!” Gaeul smiled at Jiyong when she opened the bathroom door, she was wearing  bathrobe and she was bringing with her, her soap and shampoo.

Jiyong glared at her as he pushed her outside the bathroom and speedily locked the door.

“What’s his problem?” Gaeul muttered as she went back to her room.

**

Gaeul was changing clothes, she was just wearing her underwear and lingerie, still looking for her night dress in the closet when she heard the door opened, she jumped in surprise and screamed covering herself by snapping the closest thing possible: a shirt.

Jiyong’s eyes widened, he slammed the door close immediately, unfortunately, as he slammed the door, it hit his hand. . He flinched, clasping his hand, almost bending his body. “Damn it!”

**

Okay, I hope this chapter’s fine with you! ^^ Sorry for not updating faster.. xD Thank you for the new subscribers and for those who reads this, and those who leaves their comments!!^^

@AiAddict  thank you for reading! I updated!^^

@pinkypn yeah, Seungri is kind to her, while Jiyong’s a little ride..lol.. we’ll find out later who’ll she’ll end up with, or with whom she’ll fall with.. ^^ Thanks for reading!

@renaiseuhyun84 ahihi, thanks! Thanks for reading!^^

@ohmyyoungbae this chapter’s more like Gaeul-Seungri moments..lol..but don’t worry, sooner there’ll be some Jiyong-Gaeul moments!^^ Thanks for reading!