Chapter 25

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

Gaeul just heaved a sigh and turned to go back inside first when she saw Seungri staring impassively at her. Gaeul chuckled awkwardly and fakely at him. “I think I’ll just have to buy a little later.” She opened the door and went back inside.

 

Seungri just watched her as she walked inside. He thought deeply, looking at Jiyong and Sunye now talking casually, he wondered if they got back together, and what confused him more was, if Gaeul liked Jiyong. He went inside and glanced at Gaeul who was busy cooking in the kitchen.

 

“Gaeul, let me help you with that.” Yoochun was out of the room and went to the kitchen to check on his sister.

 

“Thanks Oppa, I’m fine here. I’ll just – “ Gaeul stopped when she saw Jiyong inside already. She watched him as he went inside his room, he seemed not sad, not happy, just neutral. She knew she should congratulate him for he and Sunye finally were back together.

 

“Gaeul, yah!” Yoochun poked her since he was calling her many times already. Gaeul snapped back.

 

“What is it?” she looked blankly at her brother.

 

“I’m asking where do I put this?” Yoochun showed her the can of mushroom.

 

It took time before Gaeul could respond back. “Oh, just please place it first in a small bowl.”

 

“You okay?” Yoochun gazed at her confusedly. Gaeul just nodded and smiled.

 

**

 

While Gaeul and her brother were cooking in the kitchen, Seungri was sitting on the couch, playing a game in his phone. Yet, he was not focused in the game but rather his mind drifted off to Gaeul. What if she liked Jiyong more than him? What if, she liked none of them? If she gets to choose Jiyong then it would be fine, all he wanted for her was to be happy. He thought he’d be hurt, but he didn’t want to force himself on her. He was in the midst of pondering when Jiyong sat beside him on the couch.

 

“Sunye and I, we agreed to just be friends.” Jiyong blurted. Seungri stopped playing, yet he was still looking at his phone. “I really love Gaeul.”

 

Seungri gulped. Should he just give in and give his hyung a chance on Gaeul? He knew for years how broken he was when Sunye left.

 

“If I lose, it’s fine.Why do we have to like the same girl?” Jiyong chuckled. He leaned on the back of the couch, closing his eyes, he wished he could see in Gaeul’s mind, just to check what she thought about them. He thought Gaeul was always smiling, when she cries she looked so fragile. He wanted to see more of her, though he knew she was herself when she was with them.

 

“Yah! You two, the food’s ready.” Gaeul flushed a smile at the both of them, then went back to the kitchen to fix the plates.

 

“Gaeul, I have to tell you something.” Yoochun said while watching Gaeul arrange the plates.

 

“What is it?”

 

“I have to go to my friend’s place, and stay there for maybe a few nights.” Yoochun said. “We really haven’t met for a long time, and he’s leaving overseas soon.”

 

“Oh, it’s fine, go then Oppa.” Gaeul agreed.

 

“and I want you to go with me, it’s easier before Christmas, so we can go home early together.”

 

Gaeul darted her eyes at her brother. “What?” her eyes widened. “No, just go I’ll be fine here.  I – “

 

“Gaeul, please just follow your brother – “

 

“Yoochun Oppa, I’ve been staying here for months, and nothing bad happened to me, and Seungri and Jiyong are like brothers to me too already!” Gaeul defended. Seungri and Jiyong were already in the kitchen yet they felt awkward being in between the argument of the siblings.

Yoochun sighed. “Okay, but you have to call everyday, and go home here right before 9 in the evening, and don’t – “

 

“Yeah yeah!” Gaeul nodded annoyingly. “You’re so annoying Oppa!” Gaeul hissed and sat down on the chair.

 

Yoochun gave her a what-did-you-just-say expression. “Gaeul-ah! How dare you ~”

 

And Gaeul, Jiyong and Seungri just laughed it off.

 

“Can we just eat?” Gaeul looked at her brother with puppy eyes. Yoochun sat staring angrily, jokingly at her.

 

“Maybe I should put you on a leash.” Yoochun chuckled.

 

Gaeul pouted. “Oppa! How can you think of that!?”

 

“What? And Maybe Jiyong and Seungri could just watch over you. They’ll just release you when you have to go to the bathroom. It’s better Gaeul, since you’re going everywhere without people knowing.” Yoochun laughed, as well as Seungri and Jiyong.

 

Gaeul glared at her brother. She bit her lip, quite embarrassed, her brother was scolding her, bullying her in front of others.

 

**

 

Before evening, Yoochun had left the apartment. He told Gaeul many times to call him everyday and make sure not to go anywhere, Gaeul just responded a yes to every word of her brother just to stop him from saying more.

 

Gaeul slumped on the couch and breathed heavily.

 

“Your brother has left already?” Jiyong sat beside her and stared at her eyes closed.

 

“Yeah, after saying like a novel of you should and you shouldn’t.” Gaeul chuckled.

 

“So we should put you on a leash now Park Gaeul.” Jiyong jokingly said.

 

Gaeul nudged him. “Yah!”

 

“I’m kidding!” Jiyong chuckled as well. “But your brother’s right, just at least tell us where you’re going.” He said and grabbed the remote controller and the television. There was a long silence, both of them just stared at the screen, watching cartoons: Tom and Jerry.

“Gaeul, tell me, why do you need to work for two jobs and – “ Jiyong tilted his head to Gaeul but to his dismay, she had fallen asleep, her head leaning on the arm of the couch. Jiyong smiled at the sight of her. Maybe she was too tired that she had fallen asleep fast. He gently pulled her on his side and rested her head on his shoulder. He wished it won’t be anytime near Christmas day, for she would go back to Gwangju. He would miss her so much, her presence inside the apartment brought a lot of color to him, and just thinking of her leaving even for just a while, made him want to stop her. What if she found a new place to stay in Seoul when she got back after New Year? He knew she’d just leave a mark in the apartment and it would be hard for him and maybe for Seungri to live inside normally without her. “Park Gaeul, what have you done?” Jiyong just smiled, muttering a question.

 

**

 

Gaeul woke up next morning, still on the couch, stunned when she realized she was already lying and beside her, Jiyong, sleeping peacefully with one of his arm on her waist. Gaeul stared at Jiyong’s sleeping face, she thought he looked like an angel, so different when he was angry, or when he was upset. She snapped back to herself, gently, she tried to move without waking him up but she just failed. Jiyong grunted and slowly opened his eyes.

 

“Sorry, I just need to get up.” Gaeul apologized, yet Jiyong just smiled groggily at her before getting up.

 

“I’ll just take a shower before I cook food.” Gaeul smiled and stood from the couch. She walked and headed to her room.

 

“Gaeul,” Jiyong called her right before she opened the door.

 

“Hmm?” Gaeul looked back at him.

 

Jiyong flushed her a wide smile. “Good morning.”

 

Gaeul chuckled. “Good morning too.” She opened the door and entered inside her room.

 

**

 

Updated!^^ The ending is near.. :3

 

@pinkypn oh, yes maybe she likes Jiyong, it could be a sign, oh well, whatever happens I wont leave anyone sad..:) Thanks for reading!

@dream_keeper88 awts..>< yes, well whoever gets left behind wont be really left behind..i mean, no sad endings.,maybe =) LOL Yes VIPs and BB fighting! Thanks for reading!

@bigbangdonut I updated! :3 thanks for reading!

@pikachan ahaha go and help her!!:3 kkk..Thanks for reading!

@panda_jana ahahaha.. just a few more and we’ll know who’ll she’ll end up with.. =) um, two endings? It’s a little complicated but I’ll try if I could, if I can’t, don’t worry, I wont leave anyone sad and alone..LOL =) Thanks for reading!

@Sweetsailish ahahhaa! We’ll know why she kissed him soon.. =) haha Thanks for reading!

@ohmyyoungbae ahaha yes liking seungri would be a lot more easy! Haha, yes since Sunye really still loved him.. *ahaha yes, haters have a long night..=) Thanks for reading!

@lovis89 ahaha, yes..yes, can be! :3 Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 ahah it can be!! :3 Thanks for reading!

@decembermouse ahaha thanks for anticipating the updates!^^ Thanks for reading!

@kimigayo ahahaha.. oh well, atleast we know now they didn’t got back together..!! :3 ahaha! Thanks for reading!

@nuramy hello there! :3 just posted an update!^^ ahaha yes yes he should LOL..=) thank you! thanks for subscribing and taking time to read too!^^

 

THANKS GUYS FOR READING! THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS! AND MOST SPECIALLY, TO YOU GUYS, WHO ARE DROPPING COMMENTS HERE! REALLY REALLY THANK YOU! ;)

answer this poll please, so i'll know if i should brainstorm for two endings, i'll really try my best if you all want two endings: ^^