Chapter 21

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

Gaeul’s jaw dropped. “You’ll sleep here?”

 

“Yeah? Why? Gaeul-shi, it’s getting cold here, please let me in.” Yoochun rubbed his hands that were covered in gloves. He was about to enter bringing his bags with him when Gaeul pushed him back out.

 

“Oppa, you can’t stay here.” Gaeul blurted out.

 

“Why?” Yoochun eyed her suspiciously.

 

“Be-because…” Gaeul stammered with her words. ‘Because it’s dirty inside, and I don’t want you to see it, really.” She nodded frantically and laughed fakely thinking her brother would get deceived.

 

“Well, then I’ll help you clean up first before I scold you.” Yoochun entered swiftly, Gaeul tugged his coat, pulling them trying to prevent him from entering but she was too late.

 

“Gaeul, let’s-“ Jiyong stopped, he was bringing a plate with him to the living room when he saw Yochun inside. Seungri tilted his head since he was sitting on the couch.

 

Yoochun’s brows furrowed then his eyes darted to Gaeul. “So, can you explain why there are guys here?”

 

Gaeul closed her eyes, as she tried to find strength from inside her to tell her brother what’s happening.

 

“Gaeul, who is he?” Jiyong sat on the couch again with Seungri.

 

“He’s my brother Jiyong Oppa.” Gaeul looked down.

 

Seungri and Jiyong swiftly looked at the both of them who were standing just near the front door. “Your brother?” they both said, startled.

 

“And the two of you?” Yoochun wondered, as he looked back and forth to Gaeul, Seungri and Jiyong.

 

“Oppa, I need to tell you something, but just inside my room maybe, come on.” Gaeul gave her brother a forced smile as she saw him glaring at her, about to burst out.

 

“Please, Oppa.” Gaeul said, staring at her brother with puppy eyes.

 

“You really have to explain this Gaeul.” Yoochun sighed.

 

**

 

Gaeul told everything to Yoochun when they were inside her room. Yoochun somehow was able to suppress his anger at his younger sister.

 

“Pack your things then, we’re going to find a different-“

 

“Oppa! I’m fine here, it’s really-“

 

“How can you say that Gaeul?! You’re crazy! And you even hid this from our parents! I won’t tolerate you, what if something happened to you and with one of them huh? What if they’re – “ Yoochun started to fix his things.

 

“They’re nice to me so I hope you’ll be nice to them too!” Gaeul almost shouted at her brother unintentionally. “Sorry..”

 

“You’re shouting at me now?” Yoochun narrowed his eyes at her. “We’ll leave so pack your things.”

 

“Oppa! Please, listen to me first.” Gaeul looked down when Yoochun gave her a piercing stare.

 

“You’re not listening to your brother? You just lived here in Seoul alone and that’s what happened to you?” Yoochun started scolding her. “Gaeul, I’m telling you, once we transferred to somewhere else, the only place you’ll be is the house and your school.”

 

“I’m old enough for you to ground me.” Gaeul backfired but she knew her answering her brother would only trigger more scolding from him.

 

“Gaeul! Stop talking back!” Yoochun yelled at her, making Gaeul nervous. “Since when did you become hard headed? Since when did you learn how to talk back to me like that?”

 

“It’s not like that, I just wanted to tell you that I wanted to stay here, ‘cause I’m-“ Gaeul was in the verge of tears, thinking of her leaving the apartment all of a sudden made her lonely.

 

“And why? Because your boyfriend is one of them?”

 

“No, they’re my friends Oppa, and they’re really kind to me, please get to know them first before you judge – “ Gaeul was already crying.

 

“Don’t cry Gaeul,” Yoochun eyed her intensely, and yet inside he felt guilty for making his sister cry. He was moving closer to her when Gaeul sobbed louder.

 

“Please let me stay! Promise nothing bad is happening to me! Please! Jiyong and Seungri Oppa are very nice to me!” Gaeul covered her face with her hands. Yoochun sat beside her on the bed and her back. “Sorry, Sorry Gaeul-shi, don’t cry, okay okay, you’ll stay, but I’ll stay too. I can’t leave my sister alone.”

 

Outside.

 

“Do you think Gaeul will be okay?” Jiyong and Seungri stared blankly.

“I hope she’ll be, her brother looks scary.” Seungri said.

 

Back Inside.

 

“Gaeul, I’m really sorry if I’ve been away for too long, I will be staying in Seoul now since I’m finished with studying.” Yoochun was fixing some of his clothes and things in Gaeul’s room, they will be staying together in her room.

 

“It’s okay, I know you had a hard time, harder time than mine. Oppa, aren’t you hungy? I’ll cook you some food.” Gaeul stood from the bed.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Yoochun said.Gaeul heaved a sigh, her brother was protective of her ever since they were children, and she thought it was ironic that he became more protective when she was older.

 

As soon as they got out of the room Jiyong and Seungri swiftly stood from the couch and bowed awkwardly to Yoochun, Yoochun did the same. “Hi I’m Park Yoochun, Gaeul’s older brother, I’m very sorry for not greeting you earier, I was just surprised.”

 

“It’s okay. We’re sorry, we didn’t know you’re Gaeul’s brother.” Jiyong said uncomfortably.

 

“Chunie Oppa, this is Jiyong and Seungri.” Gaeul introduced them herself. “They’re really nice people, Jiyong and Seungri Oppa, this is my brother, Yoochun Oppa. Um, I’ll just cook some food.” Gaeul gripped on her brother’s arm and dragged him with her in the kitchen.

 

“I think hyung it will be hard for us to get close to Gaeul now.” Seungri said.

 

**

 

The next day.

 

“Gaeul, wehre’s your brother?” Seungir woke up the next morning and saw Gaeul cooking for breakfast.

 

“Oh, he went somewhere, he said he’ll just be fixing some papers. Do you want to eat? I only cooked some soup.” Gaeul smiled at Seungri.”Why are you staring at me?”

 

“Oh, no, nothing.” Seungri shook his head, he smiled embarrassedly. He was staring at her once again, looking at her appearance when she just woke up, her hair tousled, her eyes still sleepy, he thought she looked so cute right now.

 

Seungri grabbed a plate but it slipped from his hand causing it to land on the floor, splattering into pieces. He quickly bent down to clean the mess.

 

“What happened?” Gaeul was startled, she also picked some carefully.

 

“Aww,” Seungri clasped on his right hand.

 

“Are you okay?” Gaeul checked on his hand, it had bled. “Omo,”

 

Seungri stood and went for the sink, Gaeul assisted him, she held his hand firmly before turning on the faucet. Seungri winced in pain. “Aigoo, wait here, I’ll just get some bandages and medicine.” Gaeul dashed to her room.

 

She went back quickly to the kitchen. “Sit down,” she told Seungri and they both sat on the chairs with Gaeul focused on his hand. “Good thing the cut’s not deep.” She finished wrapping the bandaged, all the time Seungri was silent.

 

“Okay, wait, I’ll just bring this back.” Gaeul stood and was about to leave when Seungri hugged her from behind. Gaeul was surprised, she stood unmoving.

 

“Gaeul, I love you.”

 

**

Updated!! :3 kkk.. so there’s a confession here already! :3

 

@Sweetsailish kkk.. I hope you like this new update! Jthanks for reading!

@ohmyyoungbae oh wel, there’s some side of Yoochun’s reaction here hahaha..xD and he’ll be staying hahahhhaaha.. thanks for reading!^^

@P33K-AB00 ahahaha, we’ll see then in th future..kkk..:D Thanks for reading!

@rainbowlisation awts! Thank you! :3 thanks for taking time to read!

@cezheartsyou ahaha, yes Yoochun is here! Kkk.. Thanks for reading!

 

THANKS GUYS FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING, THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO DROPS THEIR FEEDBACKS!^^