Chapter 12

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

“O-omma! Appa! What are you doing here?” Gaeul tried to sound calm but eventually, she looked rather nervous.

 

Her parents were speechless. They were looking back and forth to their daughter and to Jiyong.

 

“Aigoo I can’t handle-“ Gaeul’s mother fainted.

 

“Omma!” Gaeul quickly went to her mom.

 

**

 

“Who is he?” Gaeul’s father asked her once they were settled in the living room. Her mother was fine now. Jiyong was there as well.

 

“He’s—“ Gaeul didn’t know what to say.

 

“Gaeul! How can you do this? We’re working hard to give you money and you’re just living with a guy?” Her mother was crying.

 

“Omma, it’s not like that!” Gaeul defended.

 

“Tell me, are you, are you—pregnant?” Her father asked.

 

Gaeul’s eyes widened by her father’s question. “Mwo? No! I’m not! Why would I be—“

 

“You! What have you one to my daughter why are you living together?” Gaeul’s father focused his eyes on Jiyong. Jiyong was just clueless. He looked at Gaeul as if signaling her to say something.

 

“Appa, he’s not-“

“Did you do anything to my daughter?!” Gaeul’s father ignored her, he was still asking Jiyong.

 

“I didn’t do anything to your daughter, we’re—“ Jiyong looked at Gaeul again, he didn’t know if he should say that they were just really living together.

 

“What’s happening? Why is it---“ Seungri went out of his room yawning. “Oh! There are visitors?”

 

Gaeul’s parents were staring blankly at him. Gaeul and Jiyong looked confusedly at Seungri.

 

“Omo, I can’t-“ Gaeul’s mom fainted once again.

 

**

 

“Soyeon, please I need your help, you’re the only one who can help me, please come here now.” Gaeul called Soyeon. She told her parents she weren’t leaving alone with two boys, instead they were two girls there. Now, she has to convince her friend.

 

“Why all of a sudden Gaeul? And what happened? You told me your parents are there, why do you want me to act like I also live in your apartment? What’s happening?”

 

“Soyeon, it’s a long story, but I can’t explain it to you right now, please, please just pretend, I’ll give you the address okay? And when you come here just pretend it’s your home too.”

 

“Aissh Gaeul, okay, I’ll try. I’ll be there.”

 

“Hello, you’re Gaeul parents?” Seungri politely asked. He was sitting beside Jiyong on the couch while Gaeul’s parents were sitting on the opposite side.

 

“Yes we are.” Gaeul’s father impassively said.

 

“Appa, here, I made some tea for you and for Omma.” Gaeul came from the kitchen.

 

“We’ll just leave you for a while so you can talk.” Jiyong said. He poked Seungri to signal him to come with him. He dragged Seungri with him away from the living room.

 

“Gaeul, you didn’t tell us you’re living with someone else! You said before that you’re living alone!” Her father scolded her.

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t want you to worry. And they’re good people, they’re both nice and we’re two girls living here so it’s not that bad, right?” Gaeul faked a smile.

“You almost gave me a heart attack. “Gaeul’s mom said. “So how are you here?”

 

“I’m fine, Seungri and Jiyong Oppa would go with me to some places here in Seoul when they have time, and Soyeon too. She even helps me with school works.” Gaeul said.

 

“I’m still unsure of you living with boys! Why not look for-“

 

“I’ve tried Appa, but it’s really hard to find an apartment. And this one is close to my school.” Gaeul defended. The door bell rang. “Oh! That must be Soyeon!”

 

She went for the door and opened it.

 

“Gaeul, what is this all about?” Soyeon whispered at her.

 

“Please Soyeon, please just pretend ok?” Gaeul pleaded.

 

“Okay, okay, but you owe me an explanation for this.” Soyeon said. Gaeul nodded. She let Soyeon go inside.

 

“Omma, Appa, this is Soyeon!” Gaeul said.

 

“Hello! Nice to meet you!” She bowed politely to Gaeul’s parents.

 

“Oh, so you’re living here too?” Gaeul’s mom asked.

 

“Ahhh..Yeah yeah! I’m living here.” Soyeon sat on the couch with Gaeul.

 

“So, where’s your room?” Gaeul’s father asked.

 

“My room? Ahh.. my room is—“

 

“We’re sharing the same room!” Gaeul blurted.

 

“Yes, yes we are.” Soyeon nodded. She looked at Gaeul, giving her a death glare.

 

**

 

Gaeul’s parents has left immediately since they can’t stay for the night. They have lots of works to do back in their hometown. Gaeul and Soyeon were successful in convincing Gaeul’s parents that Soyeon also lived there.

 

“Gaeul, it’s time you explain to me!” Soyeon said once Gaeul’s parents were gone. Soyeon could see Seungri and Jiyong sitting on the living room. “Why are you living with two guys?”

“Soyeon, let’s talk in my room, not here beside the front door.” Gaeul dragged Soyeon inside her room.

 

**

 

“So you’re living with them for months right now! Are you crazy? What if they’re some kind of erts or—“

 

“Soyeon! They’re not like that! They’re so nice to me.” Gaeul pouted.

 

“Aigoo Gaeul, what will I do to you? Now this is why you won’t let me go to your place, it’s because of this.” Soyeon hissed.

 

“Sorry Soyeon! I’ll make it up to you, promise!” Gaeul said.

 

**

 

“I’m sorry for causing trouble.” Gaeul apologized at Jiyong and Seungri once Soyeon has left. She sat in the living room with them.

 

“Why are you saying sorry, it’s nothing!” Seungri said.

 

“I just thought I have disturbed the both of you. So, sorry.” Gaeul looked down.

 

“It’s nothing, really. Your parents are vey kind.” Seungri continued.

 

“Thanks. I’ll cook dinner!” Gaeul grinned and she swiftly went in the kitchen.

 

Seungri smiled at himself. Jiyong looked at him.

 

“Why are you smiling like that?” Jiyong looked at Seungri, as if disgusted.

 

“Nothing!” Seungri said.

 

**

 

Gaeul was busily cooking dinner in the kitchen when Jiyong came.

 

“How’s your ankle?” He asked as he gets water in the ref.

 

“It’s fine, it’s not really that bad.” Gaeul smiled at him. “Oh,”

 

“What is it?” Jiyong looked at her, she was checking the freezer.

 

“There’s no more food, there’s only like two more to cook.” Gaeul grimaced.

 

“Really? I’ll just ask our maid from home to buy for us.” Jiyong said.

 

“No, it’s okay, I’ll just buy tomorrow. I don’t have classes.” Gaeul said. “Just tell me what food you want.”

 

“I can go with you, if you want.” Jiyong looked away.

 

Gaeul was surprised. “You’ll go with me?”

 

**

 

Updated!! Kkk.. :D so, what can you say?? =)

 

@decembermouse ahaha.. yes.. :D thanks for reading!

@cezheartsyou awts! Thank you!^.^ Thanks for reading!

@AiAddict Awts! I’m glad you liked it! Thank you! Thanks for reading! Keke.. I love you too!

@milotic350 ahaha, well she got away this time.. but if there’ll be next time we don’t know.. ^.^ Thanks for reading!

@Mia_Animas thank you! I’m glad you liked it! Thanks for reading!^^

 

-Thanks everyone who reads this. Thanks for those who subscribed. Thanks specially for those who drops their comments, I really appreciate it. I hope all the others will leave their feedbacks too! Thank you!