Chapter 26

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

Listen to Seungri’s Outro (In My World) for better reading experience. [trust me =) ]

 

Gaeul was busy with reading a book inside her room. She wondered whether Jiyong and Sunye got back together again. She wasn’t even really into reading the texts in the book. She knew she should be happy for them, yes she should. She’d be able to see a Jiyong with an enlightened mood than the snob and always angry with the world Jiyong. She wondered if Seungri had a girlfriend as well, after all, a lot of girls were flocking after him just this morning, giving him gifts.

 

“Gaeul!” Seungri stormed in not even bothering to knock on the door. “Let’s go somewhere, my treat.”

 

“What?” Gaeul stared at him in awe.

 

**

 

“Why so sudden?” Gaeul asked Seungri, they were strolling on a nearby park in the afternoon.

 

“Nothing, I just want to, walk around.” Seungri said, diverting his eyes towards the children playing snow in the playground.

 

“Aeyoung should play with them sometime.” Gaeul smiled at the sight.

 

“But she’s a one naughty and self centered kid, she’ll just bully all of them.” Seungri hissed. “But she’s better now, compared to before.”

 

“Every kid is like that, I mean, in some time of their lives. I bet you’re like that too before, maybe you lured your playmates.” Gaeul shook her head, laughing.

 

“Yah! They’re the one sticking to me all the time, because I am really good looking since then.” Seungri boasted.

 

“What the, “ Gaeul jokingly rolled her eyes. “And there are sooooo many other girls who are blind. You have a lot of gifts already from them.”

 

“But I haven’t got one from you, isn’t that ironic when we’re even living in one apartment?” Seungri put his hands on his pocket.

 

Gaeul chuckled. “You have a lot of money already, why would I give you something you can buy?”

 

“Aissh, it’s still different when it came from a person.” Seungri walked faster leaving Gaeul.

 

“Seungri-ah! Wait, what’s your problem?” Gaeul ran after him. “What’s with you?” she eyed him, grinning widely.

 

“Nothing, why are you like that? Aish,” Seungri shrugged it off and continued walking.

 

“Seungri Oppa!” Gaeul called from behind.

 

“Wha-“ Seungri turned to her,annoyed and he was surprised when Gaeul smeared snow on his face using her hands.

 

Gaeul giggled and ran away.

 

“Yah!” Seungri reached for her, and when he gripped on her arm he swiftly threw snow all over her, even on her head. Gaeul screamed.

 

**

 

“Gaeul, you’re still – staying with us when you come back right?” Seungri spoke off, they were sitting on a bench, drinking coffee, it was already evening.

 

“Actually, Yoochun oppa wanted me to just live with his friend here.” Gaeul frowned. “He would always tell me that, since his friend is a girl.”

 

“I see.” Seungri sighed. “We’ll meet then, occasionally? Visit us, like everyday.”

 

Gaeul let out a faint smile. She didn’t want to leave. She would surely miss them, all those months, almost a year that she was living with them, she could really call their apartment a home. She held back her tears. “Yes, of course. I would, I’ll even cook dinner for you.”

 

Seungri suddenly slipped something on her pocket. Gaeul’s brows furrowed, she rummaged her hand and when she put it out, she got confused, it was a bracelet.

 

“Merry Christmas.” Seungri averted her eyes. He’d miss her for sure. Specially her smile, her voice, he knew, he agreed with Jiyong when they shouldn’t have just let her stay before, because she just made every thing complicated. However, if she hadn’t live with them, then everyday won’t be as bright as it was when she was with them.

 

“You shouldn’t have bothered.” Gaeul smiled, she swiftly wore it on her wrist. “Will this save me fom trouble? Does this have a miniature phone inside?” she giggled.

 

“You’re really weird, and crazy.” Seungri stared at her, smiling. If he wouldn’t be able to confess to her, then he wouldn’t possibly be able to for all his life, what if she wouldn’t come back? What if she would change once she got back?

 

“You know, you, and Jiyong, I am so glad I met you.” Gaeul was still holding back her tears, she gripped firmer on the plastic cup of coffee. “I am so fortunate I was not able to find an available apartment, close to my school. It’s just a short vacation, but why do I feel like I won’t see the two of you already?” – “It won’t be the same, my Seoul life, if not because of you and Jiyong.” There was a long moment of silence. The snow, they didn’t bother if it was falling on them for a long time.

 

Gaeul’s phone suddenly rang, it was her brother. “Omo, Oppa’s scoldings are here again. Hello?”

 

“Gaeul-ah, Appa, he’s rushed in the hospital, we have to go back to Gwangju fast tonight.”

 

“Wha-what?” Gaeul stood in surprise. “Yes, yeah I will, I’ll be there in an hour.”

 

“What is it?” Seungri asked.

 

“My father, he’s rushed in the hospital, me and my brother, we have to go back earlier to Gwangju, I have to pack my things.” Gaeul said, and they walked fast back to the apartment.

 

**

 

“Are you sure you’ll be fine? We’ll bring you to the bus station.” Jiyong was watching Gaeulas she was busily packing her things.

 

“It’s fine, I’ll just take a taxi there, I’ll meet Yoochun Oppa there, don’t worry about me, I’ll be fine.” Gaeul zipped her luggage and was bringing them to the front door.

 

“Gaeul,” Jiyong called out. Gaeul stopped, and looked at him with a confused expression. “We’ll see you right? You’ll still stay here?”

 

Gaeul looked down. She shook her head. “I still don’t know, I’ll call you okay? I’ll call, I really have to leave.” She clasped on the door knob, yet there was a part in her that wanted to stay. Tears poured down from her eyes, they were inevitable now, she turned back at them, Seungri and Jiyong were just standing, frozen, just staring blankly at her. “Thank you, please don’t forget me, I’ll come back, so don’t give my room to others.” She sobbed so hard that she let go of her bag and wiped her tears with her hands. “I’ll go now.” She couldn’t take a little longer staying, she knew if she’d be comforted by them, it would just be harder to leave. There was a big uncertainty of her coming back, if her father’s condition would worsen, then Gaeul would just have to transfer school ther ein her hometown.

 

She rushed to the streets and swiftly took a taxi, she let her tears stream down from he face, while watching the snow fall hard that night.

 

**

 

Jiyong sat on the couch, uncertain of what to do, it was so sudden. Seungri just leaned on the wall, for a rare time again, the apartment’s silence was deafening to the ears.

 

**

 

Updated! TT.TT I think I cried writing this, or Im just really dramatic since it’s ending..LOL, sorry..anyways, yes, I am going to make two endings for you guys, no sad endings.. :3 So, I’ll post original ending I thought of first, before the alternative one/ So next chapter would be the original one first. 

 

@bigbangdonut ahaha, it’s coming closer, very close, so stand by..:3 Thanks for reading!

@cezheartsyou wae? Kkk.. :3 I’ll make a happy ending for sure, I cant stand sad ones too! Seungri might just be lurking around that time being surrounded by girls, lol jokes! Thanks for reading!

@pikachan yes, the ending is very near! Kkk.. Thanks dear for reading!

@decembermouse yes.. T.T ahaha, yes he was probably glad, and just giggling inside LOL Thanks for reading!

@Sweetsailish yes I updated now, kkk.. Thanks for reading!

@NiNaNur thank you for finding it great!^^ awts, but it’s ending soon, I tear up while typing it though…>.< Thanks for reading!

@panda_jana aha, probably flirting with other girls..LOL kidding hahahaha..xD ahaha, yes that’s chunnie..hahaha..xD yes, I think I’ll be able to do two anyway.. =) ahaha, I want everyone happy too!^^ I don’t want sad endings, who would!? >.< unless, its really tragic lol Thanks for reading!

@decembermouse ahahaha, ok then.. =) I’ll post the original one first.. =) thanks for suggesting that..^^ Thanks!

@yenisvip12 aaha, im glad you found it cute! Thanks for reading!

 

THANKS GUYS! THIS FIC IS COMING TO AN END, AND ILL RELLY APPRECIATE IT IF EVEYR READER WOULD GIVE ME A FEEDBACK!^^THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO ALWAYS DROPS THEIR COMMENTS HERE, I AM SO HAPPY TO READ YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS, AND, JUST SADLY IT IS COMING TO AN END, BUT AT LEAST, I ASSURE YOU, NO SAD ENDINGS..^^ (THAT’S A SPOILER NOW)