Chapter 28 : FIRST (ORIGINAL) ENDING PART 2 – FINAL

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

After two months…

 

“I’m glad son that you’re doing good managing our company, and I am happy to see you all fine now.” Jiyong’s mother smiled at him, they were at his family house.

 

“I’m just starting, but thanks. Mom, I need to go.” Jiyong smiled back at his mother before going outside and driving off.

 

**

 

“Yeah, I’ll wait for you there, bye!” Seungri hung up his phone. He was sitting on a bench in a quiet area in the University.

 

“Oppa,” one petite girl approached him, she was with two of her friends. “Please accept this.” Seungri smiled at her and took the box.

 

“Thanks.” He said.

 

The three girls walked away giggling.

 

**

 

“Give me that Yoseob!” Doojoon snapped back a picture that Yoseob just took. He, Yoseob and Soyeon were on a restaurant.

 

“Oh, you really don’t want us to see how pretty your girlfriend is.” Yoseob shook his head.

 

“You’re ruining the picture! Aissh,” Doojoon hissed.

 

“Oh there she is!! Haha!” Yoseob snorted. “Park Chorong! Your boyfriend is here!” Yoseob shouted that Soyeon had to hit his head with a book to stop him from embarrassing them from other people inside the restaurant.

 

Chorong waved back and went to their table and sat beside Doojoon.

 

“You know what, I have to tell you a lot about Doojoon hyung’s way of describing you, I think he thinks you’re not that – “

 

“Yoseob will you stop? And your voice is too loud, my goodness!” Soyeon scolded him.

 

**

 

Jiyong parked his car. He went out and headed to the apartment. It was early yet he forgot something so he had to get back. He was still living there, with Seungri.

 

“Where is it?” He was inside his rom already, rummaging to all his things when he heard a noise coming from the living room. He swiftly went there, yet when he looked around no one was there. He smiled at himself while keeping the door of his room open. He turned back yet he felt hands covered his eyes. He held them. “Should I just pretend that I don’t know who this is?” Jiyong chuckled. And in a swift second he had pulled off the hands covering his eyes, turning, he grinned widely at the person in front of him.

 

“I know you’re coming back, so I cooked some food.” Gaeul flushed a cute expression at him. Jiyong chuckled. “Oh, too bad, I need to leave early actually.” He pinched Gaeul’s cheeks and went back inside his room. Gaeul went back after two weeks vacation from Gwangju. Her father was fine athough, he needed to rest and good thing was, Yoochun had been hired in one of the top companies in Seoul. When Gaeul got back to Seoul, the first place she’d gone to was the apartment, though she wasn’t already living with them since her brother had found a place for the both of them to stay while in Seoul, she was still going to the apartment almost everyday, she even would cook them breakfast, and dinner.

 

“My mom asked me when you will visit again.” Jiyong said while looking through his stuffs. “She’s craving for some of your kimchi stew.”

 

Gaeul chuckled. “Probably on weekends.” She sat on his bed. “It’s almost 10 in the morning, I think I’ll go in a few minutes.”

 

They heard the front door opened. “Oh,” Gaeul swiftly left Jiyong’s room and he greeted Seungri with a smile. “You’re back this early?”

 

“No, I’m just going to change my clothes.” Seungri said and he headed to his room.

 

“Let’s go Gaeul, I’ll drop you off to your school.” Jiyong said when he went out of his room.

 

“Okay, Seungri-ah! We’re going!” Gaeul shouted.

 

“Wait! Can I go with you? Hyung, I’ll see someone near the dance studio.” Seungri asked.

 

“Okay but change fast!” Jiyong said.

 

“I guess he has a date.” Gaeul grinned.

 

**

 

“I’ll see you later then.” Jiyong told Gaeul. They were already inside the University and Soyeon and her other friends were behind just watching them, except for Yoseob who was busily taking shots of the wonderful healthy leaves from the trees, while Seungri was leaning on Jiyong’s car, talking to someone on the phone. It was springtime, and the trees around everywhere were just blooming.

 

“Okay, I’ll just take a bus, don’t worry I’m with Soyeon, no need to pick me up from here.” Gaeul looked up at him with a smile. “Don’t forget to eat the food I cooked, I left it in your car.”

 

Jiyong ruffled her hair and gently planted a kiss on her forehead. He gazed at the necklace he gave, and on her wrist. “Yah! Why are you still wearing that bracelet?”

 

“It’s from Seungri, and I’ll wear what I want.” Gaeul stuck her tongue out.

 

Jiyong scowled jokingly. “But you’re mine so I tell you what to wear and what not to, aissh, wear that thing off!” he grabbed her wrist and was about to take the bracelet off but Gaeul pulled her hand away.

 

“You’re crazy, if my brother give me something to wear you’re going to make me wear it off!?” Gaeul laughed. “Don’t worry, Park Gaeul is yours.”

 

“I know that,but – “

 

“Go now, I’ll be late in my first class, and my friends look like they’ll kill me later.” She looked at Soyeon and Doojoon who were staring blankly at her.

 

“Okay, don’t you dare ignore my phone calls!” Jiyong reminded her. “I’ll go now, I love you.” he muttered before heading to his car. Seungri waved goodbye at Gaeul, in which she responded with a wave and a smile too.

 

Then she glanced at Jiyong when he was inside his car, and Seungri on the passenger’s seat. “I love you.” Gaeul said in a low tone to Jiyong.

 

“Now Park Gaeul, you’re sweeter than a chocolate.” Soyeon said as she dragged Gaeul inside.

 

“Park Gaeul is yours.” Yoseob impersonated her and laughed. “I can’t believe this, how can people be so filled with those lines when they’re in love?”

 

Soyeon hit Yoseob’s shoulder with a folder. “Because you’re not in love, you’ll never know!”

 

“What? What exactly - ? Gaeul, can you tell me what love is now that you’re so in love?” Yoseob jokingly asked.

 

Gaeul chuckled. She clasped on the necklace that Jiyong gave. “I think love is like a book read by a true reader.”

 

“Book read by a true reader?” Yoseob raised his eyebrow.

 

“It’s like a story, yet infinite. It never ends in people’s hearts.” Gaeul smiled at herself.

 

 

** THANK YOU FOR READING! THIS IS THE FINAL PART OF THE FIRST ENDING! **

 

Updated!! So guys, it’s up to you if you want to keep this ending or keep going fo the alternate ending which will be posted next!^^ there are still two chapters for the second ending!^^ I hope you liked it!^^

 

@dream_keeper88 yes! I’m sorry if it confused you..>.< this chapter is still the first ending..>.< and it is finished. The next one that I’ll be posting is already for the second ending.. @.@ ahaha yeah.. =) I hope you like this ending though..^^ Thank you so much for reading!

@bigbangdonut awts, im glad you liked the chapter! Thanks for reading!

@panda_jana ahaha..xD yes, it’s fine..^^ Thanks for reading!

@pikachan awts..ahahaha..xD im glad you liked it!^^ Thanks for reading!

 

THE SECOND ENDING IS NEXT, IT COMES IN TWO PARTS AS WELL. STAY TUNED.[LOL] THANKS EVERYONE WHO READS THIS!*-*