Chapter 4

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

Gaeul went out of the room, she decided to wear her pajamas instead, since she felt a little awkward with what happened earlier with Jiyong.

 

She saw Jiyong, who was sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching tv. He saw her, his eyes were like a dagger.

 

“What are you going to tell me?” Gaeul felt a little scared, she stared at him, his legs were crossed, he was so focused on the screen. Gaeul decided to sit on the opposite sofa, yet she didn’t dare look at him, she looked down on the floor.

 

Jiyong suddenly turned the television off. “Next time you use the bathroom don’t lock the door anymore, just use the curtains.” He looked at Gaeul with a serious expression.

 

“What? But that’s-“

 

“It’s not your house in here, if you wanted to do everything you want then just leave here and find some place. And one more thing, I don’t want you to go inside my room.” He stood and went for his room and slammed the door shut.

 

“What’s his problem? He looks like he even don’t wish to talk to me..” Gaeul muttered. She puffed her cheeks. She stood and went to her own room, perplexed with Jiyong’s personality.

 

**

 

Gaeul woke up early in the morning to cook breakfast. It wasn’t that hard for her to cook since back in her hometown she really cooks food. Gaeul’s enthusiastic and optimistic attitude was her edge to make others feel happy. She would always smile, she wouldn’t complain too much.

 

She was readying the plates when the doorbell rang. She didn’t know if she should open it or not, she looked at the screen, from a camera outside that makes you see who’s there, she could see a tall guy with thick brows and who looked scary to her.

 

She decided to open the door. She looked up to him ‘cause he was tall.

 

“Um, who are you?” The guy looked at her.

 

“I’m..”

 

“Hyung! What are you doing here?” Jiyong just went out of his room, rubbing his eyes, he just woke up.

 

“Jiyong-ah! Wait, who’s this? Is she a maid?”

 

Gaeul pouted. “I’m not a maid!”

 

“Just forget her, it’s a long story, why are you here?” Jiyong sat on the sofa with the other person.

 

Gaeul just got back to the kitchen to continue what she was doing when her phone suddenly rang, it was her brother.

 

“Oppa! How have you been?”

 

“I’m fine, I’ll be back in Korea tomorrow morning, where are you?”

 

“I’m in Seoul, I’ll be going to classes next week,, I miss you so much! Wait, you said you’re going back to Seoul? Did something happened with your studies there in Japan?”

 

“No, no, I decided to just go back and study there! Wait, I’ll hang up now Gaeul I have someone to talk to, I’ll see you soon bye! Take care!”

 

 **

 

“Breakfast is ready!” Gaeul shouted from the kitchen.

 

“Wow! It smells good, come on, let’s eat, Seunghyun hyung, just eat here!” Seungri went to the kitchen to check on what Gaeul has cooked.

 

“No, we’re not eating here, let’s just eat outside, let’s go hyung.” Jiyong went out of the apartment, Seunghyun followed, confused.

 

Gaeul sighed.

 

“Aigoo, what are they? They’ll miss your yummy foods!” Seungri patted her shoulder, he sat on a chair and signaled Gaeul to sit as well. “Don’t worry about him, he’s just really not to himself these days.”

 

Gaeul just smiled at Seungri. “Does it taste good?”

 

“Yeah! It does! You’re good!” Seungri said.

 

“So, what are you doing? Are you studying?” Gaeul asked Seungri. She started eating as well.

 

“Hmm, yeah, you know, performing arts,” Seungri nodded.

 

“Ohh..”

 

“Because I’m good at dancing, and girls..” Seungri boasted.

 

Gaeul chuckled. “So do you have a girlfriend?”

 

“Girlfriend? Hmm, yeah, I have many!” Seungri said, Gaeul’s eyes widened. “I’m kidding! I don’t have one right now, though I usually hang out with some!”

 

“How about Jiyong?” Gaeul asked. She even didn’t know if her question’s valid, since when she looked at Jiyong, he seemed like a person who won’t have any girlfriends because of his attitude.

 

“Well, he has, before, I’ll tell you this, but don’t tell hyung I told you okay?” Gaeul nodded. “Okay, well he has a girlfriend 2 years ago, and um, his girlfriend, left him, she went to Paris to fulfill her dreams as a fashion designer and she wanted to end their relationship. And, well, this is not really where we live, but hyung asked me a favor to live with him for a while, his parents are really torturing him to marry someone else. That’s why he left the house.” Seungri shook his head.

 

Gaeul felt guilty somehow. Now she knew why he was acting like that, he was so snobbish and she thought he was an evil. “How about you? Your family?”

 

“Well, my mom couldn’t just dictate me, I’m the man!” Seungri gestured some cool movements and expression.

 

Gaeul chuckled.

 

“Oh, do you want to go with me? I’m going to a club tonight, you have to unwind before going to school!” Seungri suggested.

 

“But I haven’t gone to a club before?” Gaeul hesitated.

 

“Oh, don’t worry, I won’t just leave you.” Seungri sneered.

 

**

 

Sorry for the short update! I hope you like it!^^ Sorry if it wasn’t that funny though.. :/ I’ll try my best to make it more interesting next chap..xD

 

@ohmyyoungbae np! ^^ um, he entered to tell her something about his house rules..lol.. well, he’s kinda rude in here..xD thanks for reading!

@AiAddict yeah, Seungri’s friendly, or flirty? LOL he came to tell her about the bathroom thing..xD thank you!! xD thanks for reading!

@LaLaNaNa yes, that’s what he sees since he opened it..lols..xD thanks for reading!

@pinkypn ahhahaa, Jiyong didn’t knock, since he’s not into good terms with her yet.. :3 Well, maybe Gaeul forgot, or she’s just too clumsy to keep it open.. hehehe..xD thanks for reading!

 

-Thanks for everyone who reads this, for those who subscribes and specially those who leaves their comments! Thank you very much for inspiring me to continue this!^^