Chapter 19

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

“Let me go up high with your hopes, bring me together with you when you fly. Though I don’t have wings I know I’ll float in the air with you. Forgive me though, I might be doubtful as first, but please rekindle what my heart shouts, please don’t bring pain  I don’t know if I’ll be able to endure it.”

 

“What? It’s actually, a subject I have and Soyeon isn’t taking, so that’s why.” Gaeul faked a laugh. She picked another kimbap and ate it.

 

“Oh I see, but you’re really getting busier these days, you should at least have time to rest ‘cause even on Sundays you’re leaving.” Seungri grimaced.

 

“I’ll try then.” Gaeul smiled. She knew to herself that everyone else had problems and she didn’t want to add burden to them.

 

**

 

The next morning.

 

Gaeul woke up. She felt heavy but she still managed to get up and prepare for work. She was in the midst of dressing up when her phone rang. She answered it, not knowing who it was since the caller was unknown.

 

“Yoboseyo?”

 

“Gaeul-shi!!”

 

“Who.. Oppa!!!” Gaeul almost jumped inside the room when she heard the voice of her brother.

 

“Hey, how are you?”

 

“I’m fine!!  You? Are you still in Japan?”

 

“Yeah, but I’ll be back next week for Christmas break! So, I’ll get to see you already!”

 

“Omo! I miss you, that’s good. How is Tokyo?” Gaeul sat on the bed, still fixing herself while talking on the phone.

 

“It’s fine, but I feel really homesick, I’ll be back, and I brought you some things.”

 

“Oppa, you shouldn’t have already bothered, I’m fine.”

 

“It’s okay, you’re my little sister. So, how’s your studies then? Where are you staying now?”

 

“Oh, it’s fine, I’m able to maintain my grades. I’m still staying at the same apartment.”

 

“I’ll visit you there when I get home okay? I wonder if I could stay there too before vacation so that we could just get back in Gwangju together.”

 

Gaeul’s eyes widened. “Mwo? No, it’s fine I can go home alone.”

 

“But, I wanted to see how you do in Seoul too, so – wait Gaeul I need to go, I’ll just call you when I’m about to leave okay? Take care!”and he hung up right before Gaeul could respond.

 

“Omo what will happen if he comes here?” Gaeul scratched her head.

 

**

 

“Gaeul,” Jiyong was just in time, he called her right before she could leave.

 

“Yeah?” Gaeul turned and looked at him.

 

“N-nothing, you’re leaving this early again?” Jiyong eyed her.

 

“Oh, yeah.” Gaeul just nodded.

 

“You look so pale, why won’t you just take a rest, is it really important?” Jiyong was moving closer to her.

 

“I’m fine, maybe it’s because it’s really cold right now.” Gaeul wore a beanie. She smiled at Jiyong. “I’ll have to leave now.”

 

“Gaeul,” Jiyong grabbed her wrist. “You’re hiding something from us, it’s ridiculous, you’re always out for how many days and it’s for your school stuffs only? Is it never ending? You don’t look fine to me.”

 

“I’m fine, please, I’m late I have to go now, bye!” Gaeul quickly pulled his hand away and left.

 

**

 

Gaeul arrived at the coffee shop she was working. There were only a few people dining since they just opened.

She did work until noon. “Thanks, I’m leaving now.” She told the other workers before heading to the door and leaving for school. All of a sudden, she felt dizzy. She thought that maybe she needed some food to eat since it was lunch already.

 

She was walking slowly on the side streets when she almost stumbled, someone had assisted her.

 

“Are you okay miss?”

 

“Yes,  I’m fine.” Gaeul didn’t even had the chance to look at who it was.

 

“Wait, you are the girl with Jiyong Oppa?”

 

It was Sunye speaking to her.

 

“Oh, it’s you, the girl with – “ Gaeul smiled at her. “ – you’re – “ but she couldn’t say anything else, she felt her energy draining every second, she passed out.

 

“Omo!” Sunye quickly caught her before she fell on the ground. “Miss?” She kept poking her but Gaeul was not responding. “Help, please, someone call an ambulance!”

 

**

 

“Gaeul!” Seungri and Jiyong rushed to the hospital. Sunye had called Jiyong, informing him of what happened.

 

They saw Gaeul, lying unconsciously on the bed.

 

“I saw her, and she passed out while I was trying to make a conversation.” Sunye told them.

 

“Thanks for helping her.” Jiyong said, looking away. “Aissh, she should have listened to me.”

 

“The doctor said she’ll be fine, but she needed to rest.” Sunye heaved a sigh. “I’m lucky I met her on the side streets.”

 

“Hyung, I think she’s doing something we don’t know.” Seungri told Jiyong. He tucked Gaeul’s hair on her ears. “She looked thinner.”

 

“Thanks for bringing her here, you can leave now.” Jiyong told Sunye.

 

“Who is she by the way? Aren’t you going to call her family?” Sunye asked.

 

“No, she won’t want that. We can take care of her already, thanks.” Jiyong averted Sunye’s eyes.

 

Sunye somehow felt disappointed at how Jiyong was talking to her, but she knew it could be coming. She just smiled faintly. “Okay, I’ll leave now, I hope she’ll be fine.” She left, closing the door gently.

 

“Look what I found in her bag,” Seungri was rummaging his hands on Gaeul’s bag, slowly taking out some of her stuffs. “It’s an ID in a tutoring club, Park Gaeul, English tutor, and another one in a coffee shop too. Hyung, she’s doing two jobs?”

 

Jiyong checked on the Identification Cards as well. “This must be why she’s leaving early ad coming home late.” They both took a glance at Gaeul.

 

“But why does she need to work?” Seungri wondered. “She told me about her father’s health, but it could have not be that worse.”

 

“I guess we’ll have to ask her when she wakes up.” Jiyong checked on all her other things.  

 

**

 

Both Seungri and Jiyong stayed all day long to watch over Gaeul. She woke up at around 3 in the afternoon, slowly trying to regain herself. She saw Jiyong with his head slumped on the bed while sitting, and Seungri on the sofa, sleeping too.

 

Gaeul’s eyes widened when she realized that she was in a hospital. She sat up, her brows furrowing, deep in thoughts.

 

“You’re awake,” Jiyong grunted, he rubbed his eyes and stared at Gaeul.

 

“How did I – “

 

“We’ll explain later, but I guess it’s you who have to explain.” Jiyong sighed. “Lie down, you need to rest.”

 

Gaeul lied down and stared at the ceiling. “Sorry I – “

 

“Don’t do it again Gaeul, don’t you know how worried I am? How worried we are about you?” Jiyong almost shouted that Seungri was woken. “Do you know how scared we are when we received a call telling you’re in the hospital! Aissh, Gaeul – “

 

“Hyung, she just woke up.” Seungri said when he sat on the couch.

 

“Sorry,” Gaeul cried. She wiped her tears but her sobs were loud.

 

“Don’t do it again please, don’t hide anything from us.” Jiyong looked away for he couldn’t see her crying.

 

Gaeul just nodded as she held back her tears.

 

“I bought food earlier when you were still asleep, you have to eat, I don’t want a skinny Gaeul.” Jiyong said. Seungri moved closer to Gaeul too.

 

“I’ll feed you.” Seungri reached for the food on the table beside the bed.

 

“I’ll feed her Ri,” Jiyong insisted.

 

“No hyung, I will, go and rest.” Seungri said.

 

“Why would I rest? Aren’t you sleeping?” Jiyong glared at him.

 

“Your shout woke me up!” Seungri said. “You yelled at Gaeul so why would you feed her?”

 

“I’m older than you, aissh! Get away, go somewhere and feed youself.” Jiyong hissed as he snapped the plastic of food from Seungri.

 

They stopped when they heard Gaeul giggling on the bed. “I can eat, I’m not paralyzed. Thanks.” She smiled as she tried to sit.

 

“You can’t eat by yourself, let me – “

 

“I’ll feed her Ri, go away!” Jiyong yelled at him.

 

“No hyung, you’re being unfair!” Seungri tried to snap back the food.

 

“You two should be the one to eat.” Gaeul blurted. “I think you’re hungry.” But it seemed like they weren’t listening to her.

 

“—then let’s shift then!” Jiyong said.

 

“Okay but I’ll be the first,”

 

“No, I’m older so I’ll be the first aissh!” Jiyong gave Seungri a death glare.

 

“Yah, this is a hospital stop –“ Gaeul felt like she didn’t even passed out, she smiled just watching the two of them.

**

 

Updated! I hope you like this chapter!! :3

 

@yenisvip12 oh yes you should!!^^ it’s relaxing and fun too!! Go and bring Ri with you..LOLS..:D ahaha yes, he does.. :3Thanks for reading!

@ohmyyoungbae yes, there are some Sunye here..LOL..xD really?? :3 yes, it seemed Ri is sweeter these updates..=) Thanks for reading!

@panda_jana awts!! Thanks for loving it I hope you like this new update!! :3 Thanks for reading!

@P33K-AB00 ahahah yes, and it’s getting more intense here,..LOL.. Thanks for reading!

@cezheartsyou ahahha yes..lols! Thanks for reading!

 

-THANKS GUYS FOR READING! THANKS FOR THE SUSBCRIBERS! THANKS SPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHOO DROPS THEIR COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU GUYS, THANKS FOR ALWAYS LEAVING YOUR COMMENTS HERE, YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU MAKE ME HAPPY WHEN I GET TO READ THEM! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! TT.TT