Chapter 11

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

“Whoooah! It’s cool here!” Gaeul gaped at the surroundings. “Oh there are lots of people here eh? And there are too many couples!”

 

“Gaeul-ah, calm down, are you from a different planet?” Seungri chuckled.

 

“Oh let’s ride bikes!! Come on!” She jumped excitedly and cling on Seungri’s arm, but she swiftly let go. “Sorry..”

 

Seungri hasn’t said anything.

 

Gaeul gulped and smiled awkwardly, swaying her hands loosely. “Shall we-“

 

Seungri broke her off when he held her hand, intertwining his fingers with her. “Let’s—um—let’s go!”

 

**

 

“Yah Seungri-ah! Wait for me!” They were riding bikes, both giggling and having fun with what they were doing.

 

“I’ll treat you Ice cream if you could beat me!” Seungri shouted.

 

Gaeul just laughed and they continued until Seungri heard a shriek.

 

He stopped and looked behind him and saw Gaeul has fallen from the bike. He quickly ran to her. “Gaeul are you okay? Yah!” His face was full of worry but Gaeul was just laughing on the ground. “Why are you laughing? Are you hurt?”

 

“Aniyo!” Gaul was still laughing, she regained herself from the ground, sitting, she let Seungri brush off dirt on her back. She chuckled when she looked at his face, his brows furrowed, he looked so worried.

 

And she laughed again.

 

“What are you laughing at?” Seungri stopped and stared at her confusedly.

 

“Nothing!” Gaeul stood, Seungri assisted her by offering his hand. She lightly flinched and checked on her right ankle, it was injured. “Oh,”

 

“Can you walk?” Seungri’s voice was still filled with concern.

 

“Yeah! It’s nothing, I’ll just buy some bandage later.” Gaeul smiled, she settled to bike to its normal position and dragged it with gripping both her hands on the handle bar grip.

 

“We have to go to a clinic, that might get an infection.” Seungri said.

 

“Ani, just later. I’m fine. Let’s buy ice cream once we get the bikes back!”

 

**

 

“Jiyong-ah, we look like stalkers here! She’s the girl living with you and Ri right? Why are we hiding from them?” Youngbae looked at his friend with frustration. They’ve been following Seungri and Gaeul like they were some kind of paparazzi.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I’m just checking up on something.” Jiyong timidly said.

 

“Checking up on what? They look like they’re dating.” Youngbae scratched the back of his head.

 

Jiyong looked at him. “They’re dating?”

 

Youngbae nodded. “I mean, they look like- are they really dating?”

 

“They’re not dating! Ri just accompanied her since she hasn’t gone here.” Jiyong hissed.

 

“Okay? And why are you so defensive? What’s your problem why are we following them? Do you like her?” Youngbae blurted out.

 

Jiyong’s eyes widened. “Me? You’re crazy bro, that’s not it. Not that kind of girl.”

 

“Then what?” Youngbae shook his head frantically.

 

**

 

Gaeul and Seungri went for a drug store to buy some bandage before heading home. It was evening already when they got home.

 

“Thanks for today.” Gaeul told Seungri as they both sat on the couch.

 

“It’s nothing! Thanks too! I had fun.” Seungri smiled back.

 

Jiyong suddenly entered the apartment.

 

“Oh, hyung! Where have you been?” Seungri looked at Jiyong.

 

“Oh,” Jiyong tried to sound normal. “Just met Youngbae somewhere, we hang out.” He entered his room.

 

Gaeul was wiping her wound gently with a cotton.

 

“I’ll just go to my room.” Seungri said and headed to his room.

 

Jiyong went out again of his room after a few minutes. She saw him and she smiled at him before focusing on her wound again.

 

He sat beside her on the couch. He held her arm to stop her. Gaeul was confused as she glanced at him.

 

“Lift your leg on the couch.” Jiyong said.

 

Gaeul was still confused. “What?”

 

“Aissh,” Jiyong lifted her leg with his hands on the couch. “Give me that.” He pointed at the cotton.

 

Gaeul gave it to him doubting. “It’s okay.”

 

Jiyong grabbed the alcohol from the middle table, he opened it and he poured on Gaeul’s wound making her flinch and almost shout in pain.

 

“That hurts! You should have at least poured on it gently!” Gaeul complained.

 

“It’s better so the pain would just be stinging once!” Jiyong said, as if explaining to a child. He grabbed the ointment and slowly applied it on her wound.

 

Gaeul thought maybe she has gone nuts or maybe Jiyong was the one who has gotten crazy. Since when was he concerned for her?

 

“Give me the bandage,” Jiyong motioned for her to hand over. Gaeul just followed.

 

Seungri went out of his room and he saw Gaeul and Jiyong. He looked away for a second before joining them.

 

“So how was Han River?” Jiyong asked, as if he hasn’t gone there and stalked them. He was still fixing the bandage on Gaeul’s ankle.

 

“It’s good! We had fun. I thought my friends back in my hometown were just exaggerating, but it was really fun going there!” Gaeul babbled.

 

“Gaeul, do you want a drink?” Seungri suddenly asked.

 

“Ahh, no, I’ll just get later. Thanks.” Gaeul said.

 

When Jiyong was done, he leaned against the couch and closed his eyes.

 

“Hyung, you look so tired.” Seungri said, eyeing Jiyong.

 

“Oh? Me? No, I’m just sleepy, I’ll go take a shower.” Jiyong stood and left.

 

“Is it only me, or he’s becoming strange lately?” Gaeul asked Seungri.

 

“I don’t know?” Seungri said in response.

 

**

 

The next morning.

 

Someone was ringing the door bell continuously. It was Jiyong who opened it, his hair was still messy and he barely opened his eyes. He opened the door not even looking at the monitor into who was it.

 

“Who is it?” He said groggily.

 

“Oh? I think we got it wrong, but she said it’s the address.” A woman on her forties said.

 

“I told you we should have called her first before going here.” A man on almost the same age as the woman said.

 

“Excuse me, but who is it that you need?” Jiyong almost sounded mad.

 

“We’re looking for Park Gaeul, do you know where she lives? She gave us an address before but I think we’re mistaken.” The woman said. Jiyong was fully awakened by the words.

 

“Urghhh, I still feel sleepy—“ Gaeul went out of her room still on her pajamas, yawning, she looked at the front door. And her eyes opened wide, her jaw dropped, when she saw who Jiyong was talking to.

 

“Omma? Appa?” Gaeul’s brows furrowed, and she was surprised. Very surprised.

 

“Gaeul!” Her father and mother said in unison. But they looked at Gaeul and then on Jiyong with questioning looks on their faces.

 

Then Gaeul realized it. How the hell would she explain this?

 

**

 

Updated!! Haha, so her parents found out..:DDDD I updated fast since it’s my exams next week, just mking sure, but don’t worry, I’ll still update.. LOL! I’ll just cram.. hahahha!

 

I have a new fanfic, I hope you’ll take time to check up on it! Thank you! Ri is the lead here and it’s a romantic comedy! ^.^

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66721/can-t-escape-bigbang-comedy-romance-seungri

 

@milotic350 yes he can be..lol.. xD keke.. Thanks for reading!

@decembermouse yes, he’ stalking, YB said.. hahaha..xD Thanks for reading!

@pinkypn awwts.. yes, we’ll see about that..xD hhehe.. yes he was.. and he even brought YB with him..lol..Thanks for reading!

@cezheartsyou yes, someone might be really jealous..hihihi..xD Thanks for reading!

@panda_jana awts! Thanks!^^ umm, we’llsee.. I don’t want to hurt Ri or Ji as well.. T^T but there could only be one right? I guess this would be tough..lol.. Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 yes he might be..hehehe.. thanks for reading!

@xBigBang109 ahahhaa.. :D awts, thank you!^.^ yes he is so adorable..hehehe.. Thanks for reading!

 

-Thanks for reading everyone! Thanks for those who subscribed! And for all those who leaves their comments, I love you guys! Thank you!