Chapter 23

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

Gaeul and Seungri went back inside the apartment. Gaeul headed fast to her room to get her wallet, she suddenly wanted to buy some strawberry milk and potato chips at the convenience store.

 

“I’ll just buy something.” Gaeul said when she went out of her room to Seungri.

 

She went out fast and walked slowly. Her mind pondering on the confession Seungri made earlier. Seungri was fine to her, although, she didn’t know exactly what she felt for him, maybe she was too busy doing some other things that she barely could observe everything else around her. She heaved a sigh as she kept her pace while walking.

 

She entered the convenience store and headed straight to the beverage section. Someone tapped on her choulder from behind, she tilted her head slowly and saw Jiyong standing behind her. “Oh, Oppa? What are you doing here?”

 

“Just going to buy some food. I am behind you earlier, didn’t you see? You’re too absent-minded, you didn’t even notice me.” Jiyong smiled at her.

 

Gaeul furrowed her brows at himm but she gave in and smiled back. Then she turned back and grabbed two strawberry milks and one banana milk for her brother. “Do you want too?” she asked Jiyong.

 

“No, it’s fine.” Jiyong shook his head. He headed to the junk food section in the convenience store. Gaeul stared at him, then she grabbed another milk and went to grab some instant cup noodles before heading to the cashier. Then Jiyong was behind her.

 

“Let’s eat noodles here!” Gaeul said once he had paid. Jiyong just chuckled.

 

**

 

Gaeul was blowing to the hot noodles, she was holding a chopsticks, beside him was Jiyong, they were sitting on a chair, looking at the view of falling snow outside through the transparent glassed wall.

 

“You’re going back to Gwangju before Christmas?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Yeah, I missed my parents as well, good thing my brother came back,and he understood me.” Gaeul stuffed a mouthful of noodles in .

 

“You’ll go back right?” Jiyong looked at Gaeul. They were living inside one apartment for months, fighting, then laughing together, but she still seemed far from him. He didn’t have any right to make her stay.

 

“Yeah, of course, I’m still studying.” Gaeul laughed. She glanced at Jiyong. “Why? You’ll miss me?” she smiled.

 

“Yeah, sort of.” Jiyong nodded. It was true, he would, and he always was missing her, even if they were just sleeping, living in one roof.

 

Gaeul’s smile faded, she looked away. “Don’t worry, I’ll make sure everything is clean and the food will be ready to cook, I’ll fix – “

 

“It’s not that.” Jiyong blurted.

 

“Huh?” Gaeul darted her eyes at him, confused.

 

“Nothing.” Jiyong ruffled his hair, then he looked back at her and laughed.

 

“What’s funny?” Gaeul raised her eyebrow.

 

“Your nose is red.” Jiyong pinched her nose.

 

Gaeul slapped his hand away. “It’s cold, you’re crazy, why won’t you just eat that before it gets cold?” she shifted her eyes at the noodles.

 

They went silent for a while before Gaeul started speaking. “I forgot to ask you, but I think this is essential for her.”

 

“Her?” Jiyong gazed at Gaeul in confusion.

 

“Min Sunye,” Gaeul said uncomfortably, she didn’t know whether Jiyong would get mad, happy or sad, but it was a favor Sunye asked from her. “Oppa, do you still love her?”

 

Jiyong felt his heart skipped a beat on her question. He had an answer, and yet he felt uneasy talking about it, what had happened between him and Sunye usually would just be between them. “Why did you even asked?” the tone of hs voice changed, and Gaeul could sense that he was getting angry.

 

“I just wanted to know, just curious – “

 

“It’s none of your business.” Jiyong impassively said. He stood and went out swiftly from the convenience store. Gaeul felt guilty of even asking, she followed fast after him.

 

“Oppa, wait!” she chased after him, grabbing his arm, panting. “I’m sorry, I know I shouldn’t – “

 

“You really shouldn’t even have talked about that!” Jiyong shouted as he turned to her, pulling his arm harshly away from her grip.

 

Gaeul looked down. “I’m sorry, I won’t ask – “

 

“Yeah, you really shouldn’t, because it already happened, and it has nothing to do with you anymore so- “

 

“Yeah, it’s nothing to do with me.” Gaeul looked at him with rage in her eyes. “Because I know I don’t have a right to, even if I’m your friend.”

 

“You’re not my friend Gaeul!” Jiyong yelled.

 

Gaeul smiled faintly, holding the paper bag filled with milks, she nodded in agreement. “Sorry, I guess it was only me then.” She walked slowly, dismayed at what he said.

 

She could sense Jiyong walking behind her but she didn’t dare look back. Somehow it sting her heart, she was trying to understand him, trying to convince herself that he was like that when he was mad and everything he shouted didn’t mean a thing.

 

 

She felt his hand grasped on her shoulder, turning her harshly. They both stared at each other, frowning for a moment.

 

“We should go back, it’ s getting dark.” Gaeul just let out a small curve on her lips and started walking.

 

“You’re not my friend,” Jiyong said from behind, Gaeul stopped and turned to look at him. “You’re not my friend Gaeul, because you’re someone else.”

 

“Yes, I am someone.” Gaeul said.

 

Jiyong moved closer to her, not minding the snow already falling hard on their heads. “I don’t love her anymore, I forgot about her months ago.”

 

Gaeul looked at him in awe. “It’s okay if you say you still love her, you don’t have to –“

 

“I don’t love her anymore.” Jiyong said.

 

“But Jiyong Oppa –“

 

“I said I don’t, are you happy now!?” He shouted once again.

 

Gaeul somehow got pissed. Why would he always shout at her when he’s mad? “Yes I am! I am very happy! SO why don’t you love her anymore huh?!! Am I giving you too much questions already!? Sorry!” She said cynically.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Jiyong toned down a bit.

 

“What’s wrong with me?! What’s wrong with you!! I’m just asking simple questions! Am I a stranger!? Am I that annoying to you already!? I’m asking it because she asked me to! Because she still loves you!” Gaeul screamed and was about to walk out when Jiyong gripped her arm.

 

“I don’t love her anymore!! It’s you that I love now Gaeul!”

 

**

 

Updated.. :3 Sorry for the typos I haven’t proofreaded..>.< realy sorry if there are any..>.< So, a few more chapters before the end, advance thanks to all who read this fic!^^

 

@Shasha310898 ahaha yes, Aeyoung. :3 Thanks for reading!

@bigbangdonut ahaha yes, umm.. well I guess he confessed now eh?? Haha Thanks for reading!

@panda_jana ahaha =D umm.. we’ll see..it’s a little close to the ending so we’ll know soon who’ll she’ll end up with..:DD Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 ahahhahaa!!xD so you can take ri then?? Kkk..:3 haha we’ll see! :D Thanks for reading!

@Sweetsailish awts..:) no prob..^^ hahaha..:D Thanks for reading!

@P33K-AB00 there is his confession! Hahhahaa..;D Thanks for reading!

 

 

THANKS GUYS FOR READING AND LEAVING A COMMENT!!~