Chapter 27 : FIRST (ORIGINAL) ENDING PART 1

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

Gaeul paid the driver and went out of the taxi. She was heading to the bus station where her brother would be seeing her, but she received a text from him, saying that they could just meet on the street where there was a small festival, since Yoochun wanted to buy some few gifts for their parents.

 

Gaeul walked to the crowded, noisy street, where there were couples laughing, walking with each other, families with children playing around some game booths, and some eating on food stands. It was a bright view, yet she was alone. Sooner, fireworks lit up and everyone looked up, some screamed out of amazement over the wonderful fireworks display that would be happening for every thrity minutes.

 

She was roaming around the area, just looking at small stuffed animals, and some candies. She thought if she brought Aeyoung with her there, then she must be squealing in delight.

 

“Gaeul!” she heard someone call her, when she turned, she saw her brother running towards her with his luggage. “How long have you been here? Sorry, there was a heavy traffic on my way here.”

Gaeul responded at him with a smile. “It’s fine, I just came a few minutes ago, let’s go choose what to buy.”

 

**

 

Jiyong couldn’t believe Gaeul had already left. He walked to her room. Seeing it all empty, she just really left a mark of her inside the apartment. He sat on her bed, and wandered his eyes around when he saw two wrapped gifts on her desk. He thought maybe Gaeul must have forgotten it. He stood and reached for it, and when he flipped the cards open he saw his name and Seungri’s on the other.

 

To: Jiyong

 

Merry Christmas! I hope you’re happy with the one you love, always smile! Don’t forget to eat a lot, you’re getting thin. I don’t know what else to say, but, I am glad to see you smile again, I thought you’re really a rude person, but you’re just hiding loneliness inside you. I’m relieved that somehow, you’ll be able to smile again and, I’m glad that she would be able to erase the sadness inside you. Be always happy!

 

-Gaeul

 

P.S. I’ve worked on this for many nights, don’t lose it!

 

Jiyong checked on the other one, it was for Seungri yet he didn’t have the time to read it. He swiftly opened his, it was a yellow woven scarf. He sat back on the bed, and thought hard. He just realized how he loved Gaeul, just when she was gone.

 

“Go after her hyung,” Seungri was standing, leaning on the door of Gaeul’s room. “She couldn’t have left yet.”

 

And without second thought, he rushed out of the apartment and drove his Bentley to the bus station.

 

Seungri just stared blankly, he had just given his hyung a chance. He wanted him to be happy. He wanted him to have a chance with another girl, and he just realized how much he loved Gaeul. He smiled at himself, thinking how stupid he got. He thought of making this a huge sacrifice for Jiyng who had been his friend for a long time, after all, he was too tired seeing him all lonely and depressed.

 

**

 

Jiyong parked his car and speedily went out and headed to the bus station, asking the ticket man if the latest bus to Gwangju had left, and he was told it would be still after an hour.

 

“Where is she then?” Jiyong looked around the place but it seemed like she wasn’t there. Could she have taken other bus routes then? He called her, but she wasn’t answering.

 

“Are you looking for someone who’ll go to Gwangju?” the ticket man asked him.

 

“Yeah” Jiyong just nodded.

 

“Well, most of the people are in the festival right now, it’s just two streets from here, maybe the person you’re looking for is there, but I can’t assure you.” He said. Jiyong just thanked him and ran to the area. He hoped he’d see her.

 

He went there, too many people were crowding the area that it seemed hard to see every person’s face, he might have lost her. He was about to give up, yes. Maybe he could confess when she got back, but what if she wouldn’t? What if she would yet she loved someone else already? He looked everywhere, he didn’t bother about the falling snow, or the loud sounds, the laughs, he needed to see her.

 

He looked in front, at his back, left and right, and back again. Then he turned to his left, there she was, it was Gaeul, no doubt. She was at a small toy stand, choosing some stuffed animals with her brother. He walked fast towards her, shoving, not minding pushing every people on his way since it was too crowded.

 

“Gaeul!” Jiyong shouted. “Park Gaeul!” he shouted again.

 

Gaeul was laughing with her brother when she stopped and turned, her eyes widened when she saw Jiyong walking fast, intensely, towards her. Her brows furrowed wondering why he was there. “What are you – “

 

And in a swift second he settled his hands on her cheeks and pressed his lips on her. Gaeul was surprised, she could feel herself shivering, not by the season, but by what was happening. Her eyes were wide open.

 

Yoochun saw them, he was speechless, he stood motionless, as a brother he should have pushed him off his sister, but he didn’t.

 

Gaeul just stared at Jiyong in surprise and confusion when he leaned back.

 

“I love you Gaeul, I love you.” Jiyong said, still his hands didn’t leave her cheeks. “It’s you that I love, please, I want to be your man, I want to make you happy, I want to protect you. Gaeul please let me.” Fireworks were starting to lit up once again, and the noise just got louder.

 

Gaeul’s face lit up with a smile. “I’d love to – to be your girl. So that I won’t find it hard to hide my feelings from you. It’s so hard, it’s so hard trying to pretend that I – “ she squealed when Jiyong hugged her tightly.

 

Yoochun’s eyes grew wider.

 

“Gaeul, come back to me after Christmas vacation, promise me you’ll come back.”

 

Gaeul chuckled. “I will, so don’t cheat on me.”

 

Jiyong pulled back, he let out a sweet grin on his face. “I won’t, but promise me too you won’t look on other guys.” He took her hand and put something. Gaeul looked at it: it was a necklace with a classy miniature opened book pendant. “I almost forgot to give that, sorry.”

 

Gaeul clasped on it and looked back at Jiyong. “I’ll be back, I promise.”

 

“Okay, stop the scene now Gaeul we have to go.” Yoochun interrupted jokingly. “And, I got my eye on you.” Yoochun was smiling as he told it to Jiyong.

 

“I’ll be back okay? Just call me.” Gaeul said.

 

“You’re not even answering my calls.” Jiyong hissed.

 

“What?” Gaeul pouted. “Oh, it’s too noisy here.” Gaeul said. “We have to go, you should go back home.  Merry Chistmas.” She reached for his face and kissed him on his cheek.

 

“Gaeul,” Yoochun narrowed his eyes at her.

 

Gaeul chuckled. “I love you!” she said and they started to walk still looking at Jiyong who was just smiling at her, she waved goodbye and signaled a call-me expression.

 

**

 

**

 

Updated! That is the Part 1 of the 1st ending guys, there’s still a part 2 which is the epilogue..after it, I’ll post the  second ending that comes in two parts as well.. ^^ I’ll be able to update fast, so maybe the next update will be tomorrow or the other day.. :3

 

@cezheartsyou ahaha yes, typical seungri LOL..xDthanks for reading!

@panda_jana ahahaha xD yes, fortunately I was able to think of an alternate ending, I thought of it already before readers started to suggest, although it wasn’t that formed well, but now it was..^^ ahaha it’s fne I can see in your username that you love Seungri! Hahaha Thanks for reading!

@bigbangdonut ahaha yes she needs to, we’ll know on the next chapter! xD Thanks for reading!

@Sweetsailish awts! =) In My World is really a great song, I think..kkk.. although I wish Seungri made it longer, like a full track! Aissh! :3 thanks for taking my suggestion with that.. =) Thanks for reading!

@NiNaNur Yes it will..>.< sadly..>.< I am not sure about the sequel since we will need a new plot for that…:3 Thanks for reading!

@P33K-AB00 yes let’s hope, we’ll know what will happen!^^ ahaha! Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 ahaha, posted the next chapter!^^ Thanks for reading!

@decembermouse awts.. :3 Thanks for reading!

 

THANKS FOR ALL YOU READERS WHO READ THIS!^^ FOR ALL THE SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU TOO! AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO LEAVES THEIR COMMENTS HERE, THANKS FOR MAKING THIS FIC ALIVE! REALLY THANK YOU!