Chapter 14

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

“What’s your problem? You’re spacing out.” Soyeon and Gaeul were walking on the side street near their University. Gaeul was just staring blankly. “You haven’t slept right, have you?”

 

Gaeul pouted. “Yeah, I just, can’t sleep last night.”

 

“And why is that? We don’t have exams, do you have a problem?” Soyeon stopped walking. They stood in front of a café. “Let’s get in, I want some milkshake.”

 

**

 

“So, what’s your problem?” Soyeon stared intensely at Gaeul who was still spacing out.

 

“Is it possible to like someone?” Gaeul groggily said.

 

“Gaeul, what are you saying? It is so possible. You can like anyone, my goodness, you look like you’re out of this world! What kind of question was that?” Soyeon eyed her disgustedly.

 

“Sorry! I think I just really lacked some sleep.” Gaeul heaved a sigh.

 

“Gaeul-“

 

“Hey! We’ve been looking for the two of you, you didn’t say you’re going here!” Yoseob suddenly came.

 

“We’ve been waiting for you but you took so long! Are you alone?” Soyeon said to Yoseob as he sat down beside Gaeul.

“No, Doojoon’s flirting with some girl.” Yoseob laughed. “And he forgot I was with him, so I just left them.”

 

Gaeul chuckled. “Why won’t you go look for a girl too?”

 

Yoseob looked at Gaeul and held her hand jokingly. “I only see you Park Gaeul, why don’t we date?”

 

Gaeul pulled her hand away, laughing. “You’re crazy! Just go look for someone else.”

 

“Why? Do you like someone else?” Yoseob nonchalantly asked as he stole Soyeon’s milkshake and drank in it.

 

“Yah!” Soyeon hissed. She and Yoseob started to fight over the milkshake.

 

Gaeul felt like her stomach turned upside down when Yoseob asked that. Did she really like someone? She didn’t know, but she was sure she’s different when she’s with him.

 

“Gaeul! Gaeul!” Soyeon was yelling on her. “Aissh, you’re really out of this world today.”

 

“Yoseob and I will go to the mall, wanna come?”

 

“Ahh” Gaeul looked at the both of them with hanging open. “No, I think I’ll just go home.”

 

Soyeon gazed at her frantically. “Okay then…” Soyeon guessed what’s happening to her friend. “You know, I’m not sure if staying with them is a good thing, but I think it’s too late now to leave.” She stood. Yoseob looked at them confusedly.

 

“I’ll just talk to you on the phone, maybe you could tell me something.” Soyeon smiled.

 

**

 

Gaeul got home in the afternoon. She cleaned the whole house. She didn’t know why, but she wanted to be busy all the time. Just to keep her mind occupied. She put on her headphones and listened to some music and sang and danced into it as she cleaned.

 

“bubble bubble bubble pop, bubble bubble pop pop!”

 

She was cleaning the living room with the vacuum when someone came in. It was Jiyong. She hasn’t noticed him.

 

“Kok pumchoreom kojinmamul.. bubble bubble bubble---“ she turned, she stopped singing and dancing as she saw him staring at her.  Omo..she thought.

She wore off her headphones from her ears and stopped the vacuum. Jiyong was smiling widely. Gaeul suddenly left and ran to her room.

 

“Yah Gaeul!” Jiyong called her but she has slammed her door closed. “What’s her problem?” he muttered as he sat on the couch in the living room.

 

**

 

“Aigoo, Gaeul, you fool!” Gaeul rolled side by side on the bed, covering herself in the blanket she felt embarrassed that he saw her. She lied on her stomach on the bed and buried her face in one of the pillows.

 

She kept thinking, her mind preoccupied with random things, and some few people. She has fallen asleep after a few minutes.

 

**

 

Jiyong has himself slumped on the couch when he heard the doorbell rang continuously. He stood and went for the door sluggishly. He looked down when he opened it since it was Aeyoung. “What are you doing here?”

 

“I’m here for Gaeul Unnie, not you, where is she? I have a homework, I want to ask if she could teach me.” Aeyoung nonchalantly entered inside. She was holding a notebook and a pencil.

 

“Aissh, this little girl is annoying.” Jiyong muttered to himself as he watched Aeyoung head straight to Gaeul’s room’s door. She knocked several times but there was no response.

 

“She’s probably sleeping, just come back later.” Jiyong sat back on the couch.

 

“Then I’ll wait ‘til she wakes up.” Aeyoung sat on the couch with Jiyong.

 

“What?” He eyed her annoyingly. “Just go back later, I’ll just tell her once she’s awake.”

 

“No, I want to stay, why Oppa, you want to have her alone, don’t you?” Aeyoung pouted and looked at Jiyong.

 

Jiyong chuckled cynically. “What? Aishh, you little kid, just go back later.” He ruffled his hair, glaring at Aeyoung to scare her.

 

“Aniyo Oppa, I’ll stay. Ahhh, I know, you have dirty desires over Gaeul Unnie, you’re about to enter her room and do silly things, don’t you?” Aeyoung narrowed her eyes.

 

“You, I said just go back later!” Jiyong caried Aeyoung harshly towards the door when Gaeul went out of her room.

 

“Unnie! Unnie! Stop Jiyong Oppa he’s going to you!” Aeyoung shouted. Jiyong stopped walking and put her down.

 

Gaeul’s eyes widened. “Aeyoung, what are you saying?”

 

“Yah! You’re still a child and you’re saying those kind of stuffs, what are you?” Jiyong scolded Aeyoung. She ran to Gaeul.

 

“Unnie, he wants you by himself, he’s pushing me away!” Aeyoung yelled.

 

Gaeul looked down at her. “Aeyoung, Oppa’s not like that. Why are you here all of a sudden?”

 

“I have a homework, can you help me? It’s English.” Aeyoung looked up at Gaeul with puppy eyes.

 

“Okay then, but promise me you’ll behave yourself. Wait, I’ll just fix myself.” Gaeul smiled at her.

 

**

 

“No, you should say My Name is Aeyoung and I am a girl. Not My name is Aeyoung and girl.” Gaeul was teaching Aeyoung in the living room, they were both sitting on the floor and using the middle table while Jiyong was on the couch watching tv, but he seemed to be not focused on the screen.

 

“Oh, I always say that when I introduce myself, now I know why they laugh at me.” Aeyoung grimaced.

 

Gaeul chuckled. “It’s okay, no one’s perfect.”

 

“That’s because you’re too naughty.” Jiyong told Aeyoung.

 

“I’m not naughty, you’re an evil Oppa! Pssht, Gaeul unnie won’t like you.” Aeyoung scowled.

 

“What did you just say? Do you want me to throw you out?” Jiyong threatened Aeyoung.

 

“Gaeul unnie, save me from Evil Oppa!” Aeyoung cling on Gaeul’s arm.

 

Gaeul just looked at Jiyong confusedly.

 

“Aissh, you’re the evil one.” He told Aeyoung.

 

“Aeyoung, you shouldn’t say that Jiyong Oppa is evil.” Gaeul pinched Aeyoung’s cheek.

 

“Unnie, you’re siding with him? Don’t tell me you also have desires for him? How about Seungri Oppa?” Aeyoung grinned.

 

“No! Aeyoung, what are you? Let’s just study.” Gaeul flipped Aeyoung’s notes. “Let’s try the subject –predicate. I don’t know why you’re asking me to teach this to you, it’s so advanced for your age. But oh well,”

 

“So, the subject is the one being talked about, it can be the one doing the action too. Then the predicate is the one describing the subject. The one receiving the action is called the object of the sentence.” Gaeul was teaching Aeyoung again. Jiyong was stealing glances at the both of them, but he tried his best to look like he was focused on the screen.

 

“Example, I am teaching Aeyoung. I, is the subject while teaching Aeyoung is the predicate. Then you are the object. Give me an example then.” Gaeul asked Aeyoung.

 

“Oh, wait let me think.” Aeyoung paused for a while. “Gaeul Unnie loves Jiyong Oppa.” She grinned as she looked at the both of them.

 

Gaeul’s eyes widened in surprise, she didn’t know if she’d just let it pass but she was speechless. Jiyong on the other hand, almost dropped the remote controller. He regained it before it fell completely on the floor.

 

**

 

Updated! Kkk..xD I hope it’s just fine! Sorry for taking long before I updated.. -_- I had exams..but I guess hell week is over..keke..xD

 

@decembermouse @pheebie @bigbangdonut keke.. we’ll see if it he has strong feelings over her, and if it is him that she would want..xD kkk.. Thanks for reading and dropping a comment!

@panda_jana  ahaha..xD thanks for loving it!^^ I hope you like the new one too!! Keke.. we’ll see, we’ll see! *.* Thanks for reading and dropping a comment!

@ohmyyoungbae ahaha, um, should I spill it? Hehe, don’t worry, its just between Ri and GD.. :3 um, there’ll be new characters, but im not sure if they’ll interrupt with the love triangle that could be going on.xD We’ll see! Thanks for reading and dropping a comment!

@pinkypn yes she is, hehehe..xD yesh, let’s hope it wont be ruined.. ^.^ kkk.. we’ll see if it’s Ri!^^ Thanks for reading and dropping a comment!

@yenisvip12 ahaha, well the story can be like pertaining to you, the reader..xD since it’s also an OC, readers can assume it to be like themselves.. ^.^ so it can be they’re fighting over you.. =P xD Thanks for reading and dropping a comment!

@cezheartsyou umm, we’ll see if it’s GD’s name! hahaha..xD Thanks for reading and dropping a comment!

@sweetestrebel um, that cannot be, or that can be.. we don’t know.. :D kekeke..xD we’ll see soon!! ^.^ Thanks for reading and dropping a comment!

 

Thank you for everyone who reads this!^^ Thanks for the new subscribers! For everyone who drops their feedbacks, thank you so much! I cant say exactly how I feel when I’m reading your comments, but they’re really a big help!T^T it really motivates and inspires me, so thank you! I love you all!!!

 

LEAVE A COMMENT PLEASE. THANK YOU.