Chapter 18

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

Seungri was constantly staring at Gaeul. They were inside his car, with Gaeul sleeping on the passenger’s seat. It was almost midnight, and they were still on the same place, the one were the stars can be viewed in a thrilling sight.

 

The image of Gaeul on his side with her eyes closed, her breathing so peaceful and gentle, made Seungri smile by himself. He didn’t know whether he could give her up, what if she liked Jiyong than him? He had no clue, but he knew he had to prepare for whatever may come in the future.

 

It was snowing, just the average snowfall. Gaeul curled on her seat as she felt the coldness starting to build. Seungri took off his coat and he settled it on her.

 

“Don’t – you might catch cold, I’m fine.” Gaeul suddenly said, her hoarse voice proved that she had woken up. She smiled at Seungri. “Oppa, aren’t you hungry?” she sat up straight. Her hair was a mess, but she failed to notice. “Let’s eat, it’s my treat!”

 

“Okay then, where shall we eat?” Seungri smiled back.

 

**

 

Seungri and Gaeul went to the nearby convenience store.

 

“So this is what you’re going to treat me?” Seungri chuckled as he stared at the instant noodles and some soft drinks.

 

Gaeul handed him a plastic fork and spoon. “I’m not as rich as you are, but don’t worry, it’s not expensive but it’s delicious, specially in cold nights right now.” Gaeul rubbed her gloves-covered hands together before started eating.

 

Seungri stared at her.

 

“What? Eat that while it’s still hot.” Gaeul noticed him. Seungri just smiled at her before eating.

 

“Don’t you have classes tomorrow?” Seungri asked.

 

“No, so it’s fine if we stay up—“

 

Gaeul stopped talking when Seungri’s phone suddenly rang. Seungri answered it. He hung up quickly after listening to the person on the other line.

 

“Who was it?” Gaeul looked at him with confusion.

 

“Jiyong hyung, we have to pick him up.”

 

“Then let’s eat fast.” Gaeul said as she stuffed a huge amount of noodles in .

 

**

 

“Hyung, come one, let’s go home.” Seungri and Gaeul went to the club where Jiyong was, he was still drinking, sitting on the bar counter.

 

“Just leave.” Jiyong nonchalantly said.

 

“Oppa, let’s go home, you must have drunk too much you—“

 

“What do you care?” Jiyong glared at Gaeul when she tried to touch him. “I said just leave me!”

 

“What do we care? We went here because we care about you!” Gaeul shouted back at him.

 

“Don’t act like you know me!” Jiyong yelled. “You barely know me.”

 

“Yes, I barely knew you.” Gaeul said. “Even if we have been together for months, I knew nothing about you, but why do I still care? Maybe because your story is not that important to me. Maybe because what you are when we’re together is fine.”

 

Jiyong stared at her blankly.

 

“Seungri Oppa, let’s go, maybe he really didn’t need us.” Gaeul grabbed Seungri’s hand and they went outside.

 

**

 

“Let’s go, we won’t be able to – “ Gaeul was saying to Seungri when Jiyong sluggishly walked outside.

 

The three of them stared at each other for a while. Jiyong suddenly looked away and entered Seungri’s car.

 

Gaeul was relieved when she saw him. She smiled at Seungri before entering the car too.

 

**

 

The next day.

 

“Gaeul, you’re leaving early?” Seungri just woke up and he saw Gaeul rushing to the door.

 

“Yeah, I have to go somewhere, bye!” Gaeul quickly left. She cooked breakfast for the both of them before leaving.

 

**

 

“I’m Park Gaeul. I’m good at speaking in English, and I am hardworking too.”

 

“I see, so let me explain to you first, that being an English tutor here doesn’t mean that we’ll give you a large amount of salary since you’re just part time, and you’re still undergraduate.”

 

“It’s okay, I understand that.” Gaeul smiled faintly. She needed money, she needed to help her parents and herself as well.

 

**

 

“Gaeul has left?” Jiyong went out from his room.

 

“Yes, she did, she said she’ll go somewhere, I don’t know. She left us some food.” Seungri told him.

 

Jiyong sat on the couch and thought hard for a while. He felt guilty for treating Gaeul like that last night, though he was drunk and frustrated, he knew she didn’t deserve those words.

 

**

 

“You’re almost late, where have you been?” Soyeon asked Gaeul who was panting when she arrived in the classroom.

 

“Just somewhere, it’s nothing important.” Gaeul assured Soyeon with a smile.

 

**

 

“So, Sunye is here? I see.” Youngbae nodded. He went to the apartment to talk to Jiyong.

 

“If you still love her then you can give her a chance.” Youngbae said.

 

Jiyong didn’t respond.

 

“Or, don’t tell me you’re in love with someone else, that’s why you’re like this?” Youngbae blurted. “I think that’s what makes everything complicated.”

 

**

“Gaeul, you’re not going? Come on, let’s hang out!” Soyeon and Doojoon frowned when Gaeul rejected their invite.

 

“Sorry, but I really have to go home early today, I have to clean. So next time, okay!” Gaeul swiftly walked away. But she was lying, she was about to go the tutoring club to start her work.

 

**

 

Jiyong and Youngbae were still talking inside the apartment when they heard the doorbell rang. Jiyong went for the door.

 

“What are you doing here?” Jiyong asked his mother. He let her enter inside.

 

“I won’t be for too long, I know about Min Sunye coming back in Seoul. Son, are you –“

 

“Are we back together? No.” Jiyong impassively told his mom.

 

“Can you come back to our house now? It’s been too long, we missed you there.” His mother pleaded.

 

“I don’t want to.”

 

Jiyong’s mother heaved a sigh. “Are you doing fine here? Are you eating well? How about your – “

 

“Everything’s fine here.” Jiyong ruffled his hair. “I’m fine so don’t worry.”

 

**

 

It was midnight and Jiyong didn’t do anything but stare blankly on the ceiling as he lied on his bed. Seungri came back but Gaeul wasn’t there yet. It was ten in the evening already.

 

The following days were the same, Gaeul could barely talk to them already since she was leaving very early and was coming home pretty late. She still managed to cook breakfast for them, but not dinner. When she came home she got herself always slumped n the bed that she barely got to eat anything for the evening.

**

 

“Gaeul, it’s just six in the morning, why are you—“ Seungri once again caught her early in the morning.

 

“I’m doing a project so I need to go, there’s breakfast already! Bye!” Gaeul rushed once again.

 

**

 

“You’re almost late.”

 

“I’m sorry, I woke up pretty late, it won’t happen again.” Gaeul speedily change her clothes and started to do her work in a coffee shop.

 

And after that at lunch, she went straight to her school. Soyeon was oblivious of what she was doing. She could see how Gaeul seemed to be out of track with the lessons.

 

“Are you okay?” Soyeon asked her once the class was finished.

 

“Yeah, yeah, I have to go! Bye!” Gaeul quickly left in the afternoon. And this time she went o the tutoring club. She had managed to eat a sandwich on her way there.

 

**

 

Gaeul went back home at around 10:30 in the evening. She quickly took a shower and headed to her room to do her assignments.

 

Someone knocked on the door.

 

Seungri.

 

“What is it?” Gaeul smiled at him, she was lying on her stomach on the bed, writing something on a piece of paper.

 

“Nothing, I brought you some food.” Seungri put some rice cakes and kimbap on the desk.

 

Gaeul sat up. “Wow, thanks!” She grabbed a kimbap, stuffing it in .

 

“Gaeul, why are you always coming late? Your schedule’s not that full right?” Seungri sat on the bed.

 

“Ah, we’re just doing a lot of things so it’s really taking a lot of time every day.” Gaeul said.

 

“Gaeul, you’re lying right? ‘cause Soyeon went here this afternoon because she thought you are here, and she told me you’re not loaded with projects or assignments.” Seungri blurted out.

 

**

 

Updated!!^^ xD sorry I haven’t proofread it already so if there’s some typos, mianhe!

 

@panda_jana kkk.. you’re welcome!^^ thanks for reading it too!!kkk..:) haha, I guess it’s Ri and Gaeul in this chap still..xD

@ohmyyoungbae awts! Sorry about that… TT.TT but don’t worry about sunye, I love her…so I wont be able to make her evil here (im giving a hint already lols) xD umm, we’ll know in the next chap what will sunye be.. :D thanks for reading too!

@cezheartsyou ahaha, here..it’s kinda random, but we’ll see more in the next chap! Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 really?? :3 you should ask Panda Ri to bring you to a place with lots of stars!! Kkkk.. :D Thanks for reading!

@decembermouse kkk..xD it’s ri again here I guess..xD thanks for reading!

@lovis89 ahaha, im glad you liked them..:D awts!! Please don’t hate on Sunye! Lol although it’s just a fic, but don’t worry, it might change :D Sunye will appear again on next chap..:D kkk.. we’ll see if it would turn out to be Jiyong and Gaeul in the end..:D kk.. Thanks for reading!

@pinkypn kkk.. we’ll see if Ri’s gaining points!! Yes, me too.. I think it’s sweet and unforgettable if someone does that.. =) Thanks for reading!

 

Thanks guys for reading this fic! Thanks for the subscribers, and the new ones, I’ve reached 55 already! Thank you thank you for taking time to read!! AND OF COURSE THANK YOU GUYS FOR DROPPING YOUR FEEDBACKS HERE! REALLY, THANK YOU FOR TAKING TIME! =) I HOPE THE UPDATES ARE FINE TO YOU!!=)