CHAPTER 29 : SECOND ENDING PART 1

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

 

Gaeul paid the driver and went out of the taxi. She was heading to the bus station where her brother would be seeing her, but she received a text from him, saying that they could just meet on the street where there was a small festival, since Yoochun wanted to buy some few gifts for their parents.

 

Gaeul walked to the crowded, noisy street, where there were couples laughing, walking with each other, families with children playing around some game booths, and some eating on food stands. It was a bright view, yet she was alone. Sooner, fireworks lit up and everyone looked up, some screamed out of amazement over the wonderful fireworks display that would be happening for every thrity minutes.

 

She was roaming around the area, just looking at small stuffed animals, and some candies. She thought if she brought Aeyoung with her there, then she must be squealing in delight.

 

“Gaeul!” she heard someone call her, when she turned, she saw her brother running towards her with his luggage. “How long have you been here? Sorry, there was a heavy traffic on my way here.”

Gaeul responded at him with a smile. “It’s fine, I just came a few minutes ago, let’s go choose what to buy.”

 

**

 

Seungri just leaned on the wall, upset with Gaeul’s sudden leaving. He watched Jiyong as he entered her room. He trailed after him, seeing him staring at two wrapped gifts on the desk. Seungri checked on his while Jiyong was reading the card. Standing on the front of the desk, he quickly unwrapped the present: it was a woven dark green beanie. He gazed at it for a while before checking on the card.

 

To: Seungri Oppa

 

Merry Christmas! Oppa, thanks for everything! I hope you’ll have a happy Christmas. I know, that behind that smile you always try to show me, there’s still that hidden sadness, I hope you’ll be able to open up some time to me! Thanks, for being always there. I hope, you’ll find whatever would make you truly happy this Christmas because you deserve it! ^^Don’t ever change!

 

-Gaeul

 

“Gaeul, I hope she comes back.” Seungri said in a low tone as he clasped on the beanie in his hand. Jiyong stared at him, the gloom of his face just showed how broken he was.

 

“She will, if you go after her.” Jiyong smiled at Seungri. “You love her right? I’ll let you off this time, but if you miss it, then I might not give you a chance.”

 

Seungri chuckled. “Thanks.” He swiftly took his car keys and left.

 

**

 

Seungri got caught in a short time traffic, he was very near to the bus station yet the people coming out from the festival from the near street were slowing the cars down. His heart beat faster, what if she had already left? This was his only chance.

 

Finally he was able to park. He went out and ran towards the bus station and looked around every bus and all the person on the waiting area. “Excuse me, the bus to Gwangju, has it left?” He asked a bus driver who was talking with a guard.

 

“The latest one just drove off. Why?” The guard responded.

 

“The latest one?” Seungri glanced at his wristwatch.

 

“It just left maybe five minutes ago.” The guard added. Seungri rushed to his Jaguar automobile and swiftly drove off. He hoped he would catch them.

 

 

**

 

“Oppa, I think they’ll like this one better.” Gaeul and Yoochun were sitting beside each other on the bus, they were on the third row seat to the last.

 

“I’m still doubtful, but I hope they won’t complain.” Yoochun chuckled.

 

Gaeul was sitting beside the window. She watched every other cars that were driving off, choosing which were cooler. She looked at her brother who was busy fixing their things.

 

“I don’t get it why that black car kept on following this bus.” Gaeul heard the ahjusshi in front of her.

 

“It was driving fast, tsk tsk.. sooner the police will notice that.” The lady, must be the ahjusshi’s wife said in response.

Gaeul gazed outside the window. Her brow’s furrowing at the sight of the black car, she musn’t have mistaken it, but the car looked like Seungri’s car. “It’s the same as Seungri’s car.” She muttered. Then her eyes widened when the window of the car rolled down, revealing Seungri who seemed to be looking at her. “What is he doing – “

 

“Why? What is it?” Yoochun heard his sister, he looked at what she was looking then he was startled as well. “Is he drunk?”

 

Gaeul heard her phone ring, then she answered it. “What are you doing? Will you slow down, you’re trying to overtake the bus!”

 

“Gaeul, I need to talk to you!” Gaeul looked outside the window to see Seungri’s face.

 

“Then say it here! Are you insane?” Gaaeul asked worriedly. Then she shouted with the other passengers when the bus suddenly halted. Seungri had overtaken the bus successfully, and he stopped his car in front of it.

 

“Are you crazy!” Gaeul heard the bus driver getting mad. Seungri went out of his car immediately, not minding the mess he was making. He rushed to the bus and went inside. He searched for Gaeul, and there he found her sitting, looking frantically at him.

 

“Hey! You’re gonna get jailed if you keep your car – “

 

“Please, just a moment.” Seungri pleaded to the driver. “Gaeul,” he walked on the aisle and stopped in the middle. “Gaeul,” he made his voice loud enough for Gaeul to hear.

 

“Seungri-ah, are you crazy!? What are you trying to do?” Gaeul stood from her seat and went towards Seungri. Now they were making a scene and Yoochun was literally embarrassed.

 

“Gaeul, I know I’ve told this to you already, but I love you.” Seungri looked straight in Gaeul’s eyes.. She had stopped walking, too stunned with what he said. “I love you Gaeul, I don’t know if you feel the same, but if you just give me a chance, I won’t hurt you.”

 

“Drop it kiddo we’re in the middle of – “ the bus driver said yet Seungri shrugged it off.

 

“Gaeul, will you be my girl?” Seungri walked closer to her.

 

Gaeul was speechless, she could feel her heart racing. She looked at Seungri, as if uncertain, yet she knew to herself that she liked him back. “Seungri-ah..” her confused face suddenly turned into a bright, relieved smile. “I’d love to be your girl,” – “But, can you please first park your car in the side of the streets or you’ll end up behind – “

 

Seungri swiftly kissed her. Yoochun dropped the things he was holding in awe.

 

“Aigo, such a sweet couple, kids these days.” An old lady almost cried.

 

“So does this mean, you’ll be my – “ Seungri was asking, yet Gaeul was just nodding continually.

 

“Yeah, can I even resist a Panda confession?” Gaeul chuckled. Seungri hugged her tightly,and he muttered, “Come back fast, so I can treat you ice cream more often, and we can walk around whole Seoul for a day.”

 

Gaeul laughed. “You’re crazy, Seungri-ah, I think you should probably run now, before the police catches you.” Gaeul glanced behind Seungri, two traffic police men were coming inside the bus.

 

“Excuse me sir, are you the owner of that car?” one of them pointed at Seungri’s car in front of the bus. “Sorry to bother,but it’s actually is in the middle of the highway.”

 

“It’s my – “ Seungri was about to say when one of the passengers, an old man broke off.

 

“It’s his, but he has to rush and stop the bus because one of the passengers forgot his bag.”

 

“Is that true then sir?”

 

“Oh, I guess – “ Seungri ddin’t know how to respond.

 

“Yes, it’s actually my bag, sorry, I left it on the waiting area.” Yoochun waved his hand and pointed at the bag just in front of his feet.

 

“Well then, that’s a good thing to do sir, yet we still have to ask you to come with us for further investigations, and you still violated some traffic rules.”

 

“Okay.” Seungri responded. “I hope I won’t be having my Christmas behind bars.” Seungri joked and looked at Gaeul. “I’ll wait for you.” he walked out of the bus.

 

Gaeul got worried yet her brother tapped her shoulder. “He’ll be fine, now can we sit back? I’m embarrassed enough.”

 

Gaeul nudged her brother’s arm. She settled back to her sit and glanced at the window. The bus driver started to drive again and Gaeul quickly waved her hand when she saw Seungri looking at her from outside.

 

“I don’t get it why you were living with him for months and yet this is the time he confessed to you.” Yoochun said. “But maybe, he got scared you won’t come back eh? I wonder if I’m ready to give my little sister to someone.”

 

“But I have the right to love Oppa, I hope we’ll be able to come back soon.” Gaeul smiled as she watched the snow falling outside the window.

 

**

 

The next one would be the final for this ending,and the final chapter for the whole fic!^^ I just wanted to say, thank you so much for taking time to read this. I hope in some way I am able to make you smile, stress you free somehow with this fic! Thank you everyone! Click on the next for the last chapter! :3

 

@dream_keeper88 thanks for mentioning that!^^ I’m glad you liked the ending! Kkk..xD thanks for reading!

@panda_jana ahaha it’s here now dear!^^ I hope you’ll like it! Haha..xD so you’re in the studio with ri then? Haha..xD Thanks for reading!

@bigbangdonut awts yes yes..:3 thanks for reading!

@Sweetsailish awts!!..I’m so glad to know that this is one of your favorites! Thank you so much! =) Thank you for reading!^^ Yes, next time!^^

@xBigBang109 Thank you!!! I am so happy to read that!! T^T Thank you so much! Thanks for reading!

 

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING!! REALLY, REALLY THANK YOU! ONE MORE TO GO...;)