Chapter 20

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

Gaeul was allowed to go home now. She was walking on the hospital hallway with Jiyong and Seungri. “I’m fine, actually I could go home alone, why are you two here? I feel like I’m disabled.” Gaeul chuckled. The two didn’t respond. She looked at the both of them. “Aigoo, I’ll just go to the parking first, you two walk very slow!”

 

But Gaeul didn’t have the time to run when Seungri caught her wrist and swiftly carried her in his arms. Gaeul’s eyes widened in surprise.

 

“Yah, Seungri, put her down.” Jiyong told him but Seungri didn’t listen. He just gave his hyung an evil grin. “Yah, I said put her down.” Jiyong hissed as he tried to take Gaeul from Seungri’s arms.

 

“Um – can you just put me down?” Gaeul blurted. “I can walk.”

 

Seungri put her down. Gaeul looked at the both of them with confusion. “I don’t know what’s going on with the two of you.” she smiled and walked away.

 

**

 

“What food do you want? I’ll cook lunch.” Gaeul dropped her bag on the couch and went for the kitchen to look for food.

 

“Gaeul, you should just rest first.” Jiyong closed the door and stared at her.

“Yeah, you just got out from the hospital, and you need rest, your body is still recovering.” Seungri added.

 

Gaeul narrowed her eyes. “The two of you are like my parents. You’re not my Omma and Appa, Aigoo, but the way you scold me, I feel like I’m at home.” She shook her head and chuckled as she grabbed some raw vegetables from the fridge. Seungri snapped the food Gaeul was holding and Jiyong pushed her to her room.

 

“You have to rest, we’ll cook.” Jiyong closed Gaeul’s room’s door and locked it from the outside.

 

“Yah! Aigoo these two, what are their problems?” Gaeul hissed. She jumped on the bed and lied comfortably, staring at the ceiling. She smiled at herself, thinking about Jiyong and Seungri, somehow she realized that at least they still care for her. She’d come a long way living with them and she was glad that they treated her well and helped her adjust in Seoul.

 

**

 

The next day.

 

Gaeul already resigned from her work in the coffee shop but she was still working as an English tutor for only 2 hours. It was 8am in the morning and both Jiyong and Seungri left early. She was about to leave too.She fixed her things and went out the apartment only to be stunned when she saw Sunye standing outside.

 

“Oh? Why are you – why didn’t you pressed the doorbell?” Gaeul said as she was about to open the door again.

 

“No, I won’t be long, can we – um, talk? If you have time?” Sunye asked.

 

“I have an hour, and after that I’ll be going to school.” Gaeul said.

 

“Okay, can we talk somewhere else?”

 

**

 

They went to a nearby café.

 

“Thanks for helping me that time when I passed out.” Gaeul told Sunye.

 

“It’s nothing. Um, I just knew from someone that you live with Jiyong and Seungri.”

 

“Yeah, I am.” Gaeul nodded.

“But, you’re a girl? There are many dormitories and other apartments in Seoul?” Sunye looked away.

 

“Yeah, but the owner of the building told me that I could pay one fourth or half of the price if Jiyong and Seungri oppa would let me.” Gaeul said.

 

“I see, so you seem close with them? When I called Jiyong saying you’re in the hospital he sounded really worried. Are you two-“

 

“No, it’s not what you think!” Gaeul laughed faintly. “We’re friends, they’re like my brothers.”

 

Sunye smiled at her. “I see, um- I need a favor to ask if it’s okay?”

 

“Anything, I owe you a lot since you didn’t leave me when I fainted.” Gaeul smiled back.

 

“I have something I wanted to ask Jiyong, but I can’t, if it’s alright, can you ask him? I wanted to know what he would say if it is to other people he’ll answer it.” Sunye heaved a sigh.

 

**

 

“Gaeul, we hate you! you lied to us!” Soyeon yanked Gaeul’s hand off her. They were in a fast food restaurant with Yoseob and Doojoon.

 

“Sorry, I won’t do it again, I just don’t want you to worry.” Gaeul pouted.

 

“Why did you need money anyway?” Yoseob blurted out before grabbing a huge amount of fries.

 

“Well, our house in Gwangju, someone was claiming that it was theirs. I can’t let it, where would my family live? We have to pay if we want to keep it, the other party is open for a compromise agreement.” Gaeul frowned.

 

“How much? We can lend you money.” Doojoon suggested.

 

“I still don’t know, it’s okay. I saved enough, maybe it could help. Doojoon Oppa, you have a girlfriend?” Gaeul suddenly asked.

 

Doojoon almost spat his drink. “Why did you ask? I’m still in the midst of asking her out.”

 

“Nothing, how did you know that you liked her?” Gaeul continued asking.

 

“He just saw her and fell in love, the lamest reason.” Yoseob said.

 

Gaeul giggled. “But I saw her with you, she’s so pretty!”

 

“And they don’t look good together!” Soyeon said and they all laughed.

 

“Yah! I’m good looking too.” Doojoon defended. “Why are you asking anyway, are you in love?”

 

“You’re in love?!” Soyeon almost shouted.

 

Gaeul nudged Soyeon. “Ssh! I’m not, I’m just asking.”

 

“Just asking, I think you like someone.” Soyeon stuck her tongue out. “Is it one of the two?”

 

“What one of the two?” Yoseob and Doojoon were curious.

 

“Soyeon! Actually, I don’t know.” Gaeul puffed her cheeks.

 

**

 

Gaeul went home at 8 in the evening.

 

“Gaeul! I bought food so you don’t have to buy.” Seungri said.

 

“Gaeul, there’s a cake too, I bought this afternoon.” Jiyong said, he was sitting on the couch beside Seungri, they were watching television.

 

“You two look like a couple.” Gaeul giggled.

 

“What?” both of them looked at her.

 

“Nothing, I said-“ The door bell suddenly rang. “Oh, good thing I’m still here.” She opened the door swiftly and her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

 

“Gaeul!” The guy waved at her smiling widely. He was brushing off snow from his jacket.

 

“Yoochun Oppa?” Gaeul speedily went out and closed the door. “You didn’t say you will come? When did you arrive?” She tried to keep her voice calm.

 

“Oh, just yesterday, I rested for a while then I called Omma to get your address here. I missed you so much you got thinner!” Yoochun hugged Gaeul tightly.

 

“O-ppa, I- well, I miss you too!” Gaeul stammered as she faked a smile. Now how would she tell her brother she was living with two guys? She passed through her parents smoothly, but not into her brother, she was sure about that. Her brother was so smart, so protective, he wouldn’t believe her.

 

“May I come in? It’s cold here, I brought some clothes too, I’m goig to stay for the night if it’s okay.” Yoochun said.

 

Gaeul’s jaw dropped. “You’ll sleep here?”

 

**

Updated! Sorry I didn’t update for almost a week! I am very sorry…TT.TT

 

@lovis89 ahahah, yes I agree with you..LOL thanks for reading!

@bigbangdonut ahaha, oh well.. we’ll see it’s very soon!^^ if they confess to her..kkk.. Thanks for reading!

@dream_keeper88 ahaha yes, they should just feed each ther and leave the girl alone..LOL.. nyongtori! Hahaha..xD Thanks for reading!

@cezheartsyou yes, kkk.. it’s like they’re the couple here LOL xD Thanks for reading!

@ohmyyougbae ahaha, yes..she’s not that bad here.. ^^ umm, we’ll know soon what they’ll do, as for now there’s a bigger problem..haha.. Thanks for reading!

@pikachan awts! Thanks for taking time to read it!^^ I updated! I hope you like it!

@yenisvip12 ahaha yes.. :3 more arguing soon?? Kkk.. Thanks for reading!

@Sweetsailish awts! Thank you, thanks for taking time to read. Yes, Aeyoung is naughty and brat! Haha but she’s a tease!! xD

@P33K-AB00 umm, as of now she’s calm..hahaha not bad at all.. ^^ Thanks for reading!

 

Thanks guys for reading this!^^ Thanks for all those who subscribed! Really thanks!^^ Thanks for the commenters, I love you all!^^ I always wait for your comments, they’re really fun to read and inspiring! Thank you everyone!^^