CHAPTER 30 : SECOND ENDING PART 2- FINAL

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

“I think I won’t be able to go today with you.” Gaeul said. She, Soyeon , Doojoon and Yoseob were walking on the University halls.

 

“Why because you have a date?” Yoseob asked.

 

“Oh why ask when we know.” Soyeon rolled her eyes jokingly.

 

“Yah! I’m going to the apartment it’s not like – “ Gaeul was saying.

 

“It’s not like what? Gaeul, you came back here in Seoul two months ago and announced to us that you have a boyfriend! Oh, but I’m not really that surprised since I knew from the beginning you’re going to end up with one of them.” Soyeon laughed.

 

“Yah!” Gaeul nudged Soyeon.

 

“Oh well look who’s here, I feel like we’re living in the old times except that, the prince rides a car rather than a horse.” Soyeon joked once again. Gaeul gave her a glare.

 

“Oh don’t talk like that to our princess.” Yoseob added, laughing.

 

“Aigoo, will you stop making fun of me!” Gaeul shouted at them yet they just laughed.

 

“Gaeul!” Seungri waved at her as he walked closer. He swiftly snapped her books from her and held her right hand.

 

Soyeon coughed. “Let’s leave these lovebirds behind.” She told Yoseob and Doojoon and they left with a snicker on their faces.

 

“So, where shall we go first?” Seungri tapped Gaeul’s head lightly with her books.

 

“Let’s eat some fish cakes first on our way back to the apartment.” Gaeul suggested.

 

**

 

They went to a barbeque stand with chairs and tables on the side street. “You ate three sticks already, you’ll get fat if you eat one more!” Seungri scolded Gaeul who was still chewing on an odeng.

 

“But I’m really hungry! How can you be like this!?” Gaeul pouted. “How can you even think I’l get fat with this.”

 

“I won’t treat you an ice cream already if you still eat that one stick.” Seungri sneered.

 

“Aigoo this guy!” Gaeul bit her lip. “Okay, but that would mean, two cones.” Gaeul laughed.

 

“Pig Gaeul.” Seungri muttered jokingly.

 

“What?” Gaeul stared at him annoyingly.

 

“Nothing! I said eat fast so we can go.” He chuckled.

 

Gaeul and Seungri arrived at the apartment. “Oh, Jiyong Oppa is here already.” They saw Jiyong’s Bentley. They entered inside and saw him with Sunye, they were talking calmly in the living room. Sunye and Jiyong had fixed their relationship a month before.

 

“Hi Gaeul!” Sunye greeted her with a smile, Gaeul did the same.

 

“You too are early,it’s just three in the afternoon.” Jiyong told them.

 

“I think they don’t like us here, I know a place where we could go first.” Seungri said and they hurriedly left.

 

**

 

They went to a dance studio, second floor on a building, with mirrored walls and a glass wall to see the outside it was the one were Seungri was always going. Yet it was empty, only he and Gaeul were there.

 

Seungri the lights while Gaeul just looked around the plain area. “Are you going to dance here in front of me then?” she chuckled.

 

“There’s a talent fee.” Seungri snickered.

 

“But I’m your girlfriend, I should have it free.” Gaeul was walking towards him when Seungri sat and sprawled himself on the wooden floor.

 

“For you the dance is not, but my body is, go ahead and me if you want.” Seungri joked.

 

Gaeul sat beside him and hit him lightly on his arm. “You’re crazy.”

 

Seungri grabbed her wrist, pulling her, making her lie beside him, he used one arm as a pillow for her head. “It’s much better when you’re still living with us, aissh! At least I could see you 24/7, now I can’t take a glimpse of your sleeping face.”

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll ask Yoochun Oppa if I can sleep some nights in the apartment, it’s not that you would take advantage of me sleeping, aren’t you?” Gaeul glanced at Seungri’s face that was staring at the ceiling.

 

“Hmm, I was actually planning that, just steal some kisses.” He chuckled.

 

Gaeul pouted and moved further yet Seungri just moved her back closer to him. “You cheater.”

 

“I love you Gaeul, don’t you ever leave again.” Seungri said in a low tone and planted a kiss on her head.

 

“I won’t,  don’t worry.” Gaeul smiled at him. “I guess, it’s hard to leave when I know where I already belong.”

 

 

**THANKS FOR READING! THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS FAN FICTION! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT TIME READING!! UNTIL NEXT TIME! **

THANK YOU EVERYONE, FOR BEING HERE FROM THE START UNTIL THE END! I REALLY WANT TO THANK YOU, AND THNK YOU, AND, JUST REALLY THANK YOU!^^ SPECIALLY THOSE WHO LEAVES THEIR COMMENTS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DROPPING SOME AFTER YOU READ! KYA!~ TAKE CARE EVERYONE!