Chapter 17

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

Gaeul moved downstairs.

 

“Unnie!” It was Aeyoung. She waved at Gaeul.

 

“Hi Aeyoung!” Gaeul waved back. She turned and walked when she saw Seungri’s car coming.

 

“Gaeul! Where are you going? It’s almost nighttime.” Seungri pulled down the car window.

 

“Ahh, Jiyong Oppa got a visitor, I think we should leave them.” Gaeul smiled.

 

“Visitor?” Seungri was confused.

 

“Yeah, a girl.” Gaeul said.

 

“A girl? Do you want to go somewhere first?” Seungri asked.

 

“Yeah, it’s fine.” Gaeul nodded. She opened the car’s door and sat on the passenger’s seat.

 

**

 

“Do you want a drink?” Jiyong asked the girl.

 

“No, thanks. It’s fine Oppa.” The girl sat on the couch and roamed her eyes around the apartment. “You still don’t have plans of coming back to your family house?”

 

“No.” Jiyong still managed to offer her a drink. He put the glass on the mid table and sat on the opposite couch, looking away from her. “So, what brought you here?”

 

“Ji, I came back for you. I know, I left all of a sudden but it—“

 

“It’s not what it’s like Sunye, you can’t leave and go back just like that.” Jiyong clenched his fist.

 

**

 

Seungri and Gaeul went to a bar. Only a few people were there, some chatting their lives out, some dating. A man was playing the piano to make the atmosphere cozier. Inside was so classy, it was like the bar was made for elite people.

 

They settled on one empty table for two.

 

“What do you want to drink?” Seungri asked Gaeul.

 

“I don’t really know, I think, just choose for me if it’s okay.” Gaeul smiled at Seungri.

 

“Okay then.”

 

**

 

“I know, I studied there for two years, but I’m back now, can you at least support my dreams?” Sunye heaved a sigh. “I love you, nothing’s changed to what—“

 

“Well mine’s has changed.” Jiyong was still looking away.

 

“Changed? Why? How? We can try again.” Sunye half smiled.

 

Jiyong gritted his teeth. “The day you left me, it was over. It was already over two years ago so let’s forget what happened between us.”

 

“For two years, you’ve served as my inspiration to fulfill my dreams, so when I go back, I’ll become a better person for you.” Sunye held back her tears. “you were not answering any of my calls, any of my e-mails.”

 

“It’s already late, go home, you must be tired.” Jiyong stood.

 

But Sunye remained seated. “I know you’re still surprised with my sudden arrival, but please, Oppa, let’s try to fix this.”

 

**

 

“So, how was your family, I bet you missed them.” Seungri started the conversation.

 

“Well, I miss them, really. But…” Gaeul paused for a while. This would be the first time she’d be talking about her family after a long time. “I felt pressured though, and I felt sad for my parents, because they’ve been doing their best to raise me and my brother. My brother is still in Japan, he’s having a part time aside from his scholarship. We’re not rich, we’re just maybe middle class people. And I just received news last week that my father has a sickness.”

 

“Your father?” Seungri was surprised.

 

“Yes, he has a heart disease, and I’m scared that his illness will worsen.” Gaeul sighed. “I don’t want to lose my parents, I wanted him to already stop working, but he said it’s fine.”

 

“It will be fine. He should have a check up here in Seoul instead.” Seungri suggested.

 

“Yeah, I think so too, that’s why I am looking for a job. I won’t say it to them. But, I wanted to earn and save money so I can help.” Gaeul was in the verge of tears, but she managed to hold them back.

 

Seungri suddenly stood.

 

“Where are you going?” Gaeul just looked at him as he went straight to the piano.

 

“Do you want to play sir?” the man playing the piano stopped and he stood from the seat.

 

Seungri politely bowed at him since he was older. He sat and played with the piano keys. It had caused the other people’s attention to focus on him.

 

“I’ll be singing a song, for the girl I am with tonight.” Seungri said. He started pressing the keys, making a soft and calming melody.

 

“In my world

In a place not visible

Needing air to live

 

In my world

Always with a bright smile

Did people laugh at me?

So let’s fly

Just you and I

Don’t cry

 

No I don’t cry

I’m always by your side, singing you a song

Would you look at me now, standing here

Turning a blind eye to the day, I’m born again

Come out

 

In my world

I’ll hold and protect you.

 

Gaeul, while listening to him, couldn’t help but flush a smile. She couldn’t believe how a person’s voice could give her a glimpse of bliss in the midst of her ranting and confused heart.

 

Everyone inside applauded after the song. Seungri went back to Gaeul. She was smiling wide at him. “That was so good.”

 

“Do you want to go somewhere else?” Seungri offered his hand to her.

 

Gaeul’s brows furrowed. “Where this time?”

 

**

 

Jiyong brought Sunye back to her house.

 

“Are you not coming inside?” Sunye looked at Jiyong.

 

“No, I have other things to do.” Jiyong said.

 

Sunye still managed to smile at him. “Okay then, I’ll just call you.” She opened the door of the car and slowly walked inside the house.

 

Jiyong ruffled his hair. It was a confusing night for him. He drive away and went to a nearby club.

 

**

 

“Whhoaa, it’s so beautiful here!” Gaeul and Seungri went to a remote place, it was still in the city, but it was high enough to see the city lights. They sat on the grasses.

 

“The stars are why this place is special.” Seungri said.

 

Gaeul looked up and stared on the night sky, truly, it was crowded with bright stars. “It’s so beautiful here.” She smiled still looking up. “Do we get to see meteor showers here?” she giggled.

 

“I’m not sure, I haven’t encountered that.” Seungri chuckled. “Gaeul, if someone asks you out, will you give them a chance?”

 

Gaeul didn’t respond for a while, she was still staring on the sky. “Yeah, of course.”

 

**

 

Sorry for the typos I didn’t have time to proofread today!! >.< Updated! Kk.. so I promise you I’ll update fast since the last one was short. And I promised a Ri-Gaeul.. :3 the next chap, we’ll see I won’t say anything..kkk..xD And don’t get me wrong just because I used Sunye as the other girl, im not anti-Sunye or anti-WG.. I so love Sunye.. :3 and that's for sure.. :3

 

@cezheartsyou thank you!^^ kkk..xD thanks for reading!

@pinkypn umm, xD maybe yes, but not sure..kk.. thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 umm.. it was revealed here!! Hehehe..xD we’ll see if she would be a villain or not..:D Thanks for reading!

@overthetop helo there! Thanks for subscribing too!! I’m glad you liked it! Thank you for taking time to read!

@panda_jana ahahah yes, she’s back!!^^ ahahaha you’re right it’s really time for seungri!

 

-thanks for the readers and sunscribers!! Thanks specially for those who leaves their comments! I love you!!^^