Chapter 24

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

“I don’t love her anymore!! It’s you that I love now Gaeul!”

 

Gaeul stood motionless, she stared at him, unable to speak a word, she could feel her heart beating fast at the moment. Was she dreaming? Yet she could feel his hand clasping her arm tightly. Jiyong had his eyes looking straight at hers that made her more confused of what to do.

 

Jiyong let go of her arm and diverted his eyes somewhere. Somehow, he didn’t know it was going, it just came out from his mouth. “I’m sorry, I shouted.”

 

Gaeul looked down. It was getting cold and yet she didn’t bother. What was she supposed to do now? Maybe, maybe he just said it to stop her from asking more. “Let’s go home now Oppa, sorry.” Gaeul sighed and smiled weakly. She convinced herself, the words he just said, they just came out to stop her, how could someone like him, like her? She walked slowly, not even bothering whether Jiyong was walking behind her. Then she felt him running to her, he swiftly wore his beanie on her head. Gaeul stopped and gazed at him.

 

“Let’s go.” He intertwined his fingers with hers. Gaeul was oblivious. She looked at his hand firmly holding hers as they walked.

 

“You – “ Gaeul was about to speak but she and Jiyong had spoken at the same time.

 

“What I said was true, it is.” Jiyong confirmed. He glanced at Gaeul, wanting to see the expression of her face, she was looking down, watching their feet as they walk.

 

“Gaeul,” They stopped walking once they’re in front of the apartment, Gaeul looked up to him, she slid off her hand from his. “If it’s true, then shall we just let it pass?” she frowned, then smiled cynically. “Someone out there, is still in love with you.”

 

Gaeul headed to their apartment fast and stormed in to her room. Sitting on the bed, a teardrop fell from her eyes, she wiped it with her hand and smiled at herself.

 

**

 

“Yoochun Oppa, I need to leave already.” Gaeul poked her brother several times. Yoochun just grunted and waved his hand as if signaling her to leave. Gaeul sighed, her brother got home at around 2 in the morning, for sure he was tired. “I’ll just go to school, I’ll be passing a written report, I need to pass that before the Christmas vacation starts.”

 

Gaeul went out of the room, she stopped when she saw Jiyong sitting on the couch, the television was , yet he wasn’t watching, he was staring blankly, barely holding the remote controller.

 

“Um – I cooked breakfast, if you’re hungry.” Gaeul said, she smiled, although it seemed like he didn’t see it. Sighing, she just walked to the door.

 

“Take Care~” She heard Jiyong uttered right before she closed the door.

 

**

“Good thing we were able to pass on time.” Soyeon was walking with Gaeul and Yoseob on the University’s hallway.

 

“And finally it’s vacation!” Yoseob shouted. “Why? What’s the matter Gaeul? Aren’t you happy we’ll be able to rest?” he noticed Gaeul, who was staring down as they walk.

 

“Nothing.” Gaeul shook her head.

 

“Gaeul, if you’re in love, then be in love, you’re restraining yourself.” Soyeon rolled her eyes. “Let’s go, I want to eat some desserts.”

 

**

 

Gaeul head back to the apartment. It was empty in the living room when she entered inside. Yoochun Oppa must still be sleeping. She head to her room and she was right, it was 11 in the morning already and he was still sleeping. But she knew her brother needed a break too. If it was her, she’d do it as well. She went out of her room the time she had changed clothes. She just slumped on the couch since her brother was sprawled on her bed. She thought finally, she would be able to rest and enjoy the short vacation. She closed her eyes and drift off to sleep.

 

**

 

“Jiyong, I know you’re still mad, I am sorry, it I left so sudden before, but – “ Sunye met Jiyong in a restaurant, wanting to start all over again, she thought it wouldn’t harm if she’d do anything just to have him back.

 

“I have forgiven you already.” Jiyong averted her eyes. Yes, he had forgiven her.

 

Sunye swiftly let out a huge smile. “Really? So, we’re fine?” “I promise I’ll make it right – “

“I have forgiven you, but, we can be just friends now.” Jiyong looked at her, he was serious.

 

“Friends?” Sunye’s smile turned into a grimace.

 

**

 

“What are you doing?” Seungri asked Gaeul, it was afternoon and she was at the kitchen. “Cooking, what else?” Gaeul chuckled.

 

“I mean, it’s afternoon?” Seungri sat on a chair and eyed her every move.

 

“Yeah, I got nothing to do, so I just though tof cooking anyway.” Gaeul filtered the pasta from the water. “I have to make many since Yoochun Oppa’s also here.”

 

“Oh, right, what’s you brother doing?” Seungri asked.

 

“He’s looking for something that he couldn’t find since he got back in Seoul, he’s buried in his stuffs inside my room. I told him he could have left it in Japan.” Gaeul said. “Oh, I forgot we don’t have cream, wait, I’ll just buy, can you just watch over this? Don’t worry, I’ll be fast!” She told Seungri.

 

“I’ll just be the one to buy!” Seunggri shouted but Gaeul ahd quickly walked out of the apartment.

 

She was going down the stairs when she saw Jiyong and Sunye talking, she hid herself.

 

“Are you sure you don’t want me to take you home? Why’d you even come here with me?” Jiyong asked Sunye.

 

“I’m fine I’ll just take a taxi from here.” Sunye sighed.

 

“Is that so, okay let’s – “

 

“I love you.” Sunye broke off, she swiftly reached for him and kissed him straight on his lips.

 

Gaeul got surprised, she knew she shouldn’t be eavesdropping nor watching them secretly, but it was too late. She clutched on her chest, feeling a twinge. She thought maybe they got back together again, and she should be happy, but why can’t she feel a glimpse of it?

 

**

 

Updated~ So, no love yet eh? Or maybe there is but restrained? (sorry guys fi there are typos or grammatical errors, I didn’t have enough time to proofread..>.< really sorry!)

 

@dream_keeper88 ahaha yes, he did..xD Thanks for reading!

@bigbangdonut ahaha, I cant say who’ll she’ll choose and it’s a little complicated right now for the thereof them..um..two endings? I’ll try if that’s possible! ^^ Thanks for reading!

@Sweetsailish ahah yes,another confession..:3 Thanks for reading!

@cezheartsyou awts.. :3 Thanks for reading!

@ohmyyoungbae I updated! Kkk.. :3 Thanks for reading!

@pikachan yes, it will be really hard.. Thanks for reading!

@xBigBang109 ahaha, yes I updated..kkk.. :3 Thanks for reading!

@Atsume I updated!^^ Thanks for reading!

@panda_jana ahaha it’s fine.. =) haha Thanks for reading!

 

Thanks guys for reading and taking time to comment..! Don’t worry soon enough we’;ll know who’ll she’ll end up with.. =)

 

*#StayStrongGD I still support him no matter what. Nothing’s changed to my fandom just because of that one incident. He’ll still be our Kwonleader. He’ll still be the G-Dragon we all knew.