Chapter 16

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

Gaeul has woken up. “Oh, where am I?” Yawning, she sat on the bed, her shoes were on the floor. She jumped off the bed, put on her shoes and roamed around the room, but it’s quite empty, only furniture, but no stuffs like clothes or pictures. That was when she realized it could be a guest room.

 

She slowly opened the door, and was confused since she didn’t know the place. Gaeul just roamed around once again and looked for the living room. Seunghyun’s house was so wonderful, she wished she could have a house like that when she’s old enough.

 

As Gaeul was walking on what she thought was a hallway, she heard strums of guitar and some voices singing and rapping. She searched through where it was coming and sneaked on the door.

 

--- heal your one small wounds

My love is you

 

Like a Butterfly

You look for a flower, flutter around like a child

Your innocent eyes have a smile

Your body moves like the sky, the sky

Your eyes glimmer, glimmer

I’ve be—

 

And Jiyong and Seunghyun saw Gaeul.

 

“I’m- I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have—“ Gaeul was about to close the door.

 

“Come in, it’s fine.” Jiyong smiled at her.

 

Gaeul half smiled and entered inside, gently closing the door. “Sorry, I fell asleep.”

 

“Sit here.” Jiyong tapped the seat beside him on the couch.

 

Gaeul followed. She sat beside him, looking down.

 

“I think I’ll just go out for some fresh air.” Seunghyun smirked at Jiyong. He went out of the room.

 

“You’re composing songs.” Gaeul beamed at Jiyong.

 

“Yeah, you wanna here what I just made?” He asked, positioning the guitar, strumming the strings.

“If it’s okay then.” Gaeul said.

 

Look at my eyes

You see my eyes

You see my lips

Listen to my heart

If you’re listening answer me

Kiss me on the cheek

My memories

Yes my heart

Yes that be all I say

If our lovingness continues a lot

Then we’ll never break up, trust me

I’ll make love to you

 

“Is it good?” Jiyong grinned at Gaeul,

 

She quickly averted his eyes, somehow she felt flustered inside. “Yeah, it’s so good! You’re a genius.”

 

“Really?” Jiyong put down the guitar and moved closer to Gaeul.

 

“Yeah,” Gaeul faked a laugh and moved back, but Jiyong was still leaning closer. “Yah, what is it?” her brows furrowed and her lips pouted.

 

Jiyong chuckled as he leaned back. “Let’s eat.”

 

**

 

Jiyong and Gaeul were heading back to the apartment, but Jiyong has pulled over in the side street.

 

“Why?” Gaeul titled her head at him, bemused.

 

“I’ll just buy something.” Jiyong went out of the car as well as Gaeul.

 

When they were walking on the side streets of the market, something has fallen on Gaeul’s head.

 

Snow.

 

“Omo, it’s snowing already!” Gaeul flushed a wide grin at Jiyong.

 

“You should wear something on your head.” Jiyong said as he brushed off the snow from her head.

 

“I guess I’ll buy here too.” Gaeul let out a sweet smile.

 

**

 

“Try this,” Jiyong handed Gaeul a pink beanie.

 

Gaeul swiftly tried it on. She looked on the mirror to see her reflection.

 

“Let’s look for winter gloves.” Jiyong grabbed Gaeul’s hand. She didn’t know why but she felt her heart skipping a beat with his fingers intertwining hers.

 

“Look at the bear gloves! And the pig ones!” Gaeul chuckled at the sight of them. Her hand still held by Jiyong’s.

 

“This one looks cuter,” Jiyong pointed at a pair of winter gloves designed with a Japanese chibi. “Let’s buy this.”

 

“Okay then, you should treat me.” Gaeul jokingly said but Jiyong nodded.

 

**

 

They both went back to the apartment. “I’ll carry this!” Gaeul quickly grabbed the paper bags of winter clothing they bought and headed straight to the apartment when she stopped since someone was waiting outside.

 

“Hi! Can I help you?” Gaeul asked the person, she was a girl, a pretty one with natural features, slim body. Her clothes were simple yet classy. Her hair, brunette and just medium length.

 

“Who are you? I’m looking for Jiyong.” The girl responded.

 

“Oh, Jiyong oppa, he’s---“ Gauel turned around but Jiyong was already there, his eyes, wide opened, he has dropped the key of his car, too stunned.

 

“Hi!” The girl faintly smiled at Jiyong. “I just came back and headed straight here.”

 

“What brought you here?” Jiyong impassively said.

 

“Can we talk inside?” The girl suggested.

 

Jiyong sighed. He looked at Gaeul who was staring down, she was feeling awkward being in between their conversation.

 

“I’ll just stroll outside first.” Gaeul smiled.

 

**

 

Updated!! Sorry for the short chapter, I’ll update again tmorrow or the next day, promise! And, don’t worry, it’s GD-Gaeul this time, but..maybe it will be Ri-Gaeul next.. kkk.. :3

 

@milotic350 ahaha, I do that to my friends too and they do it back=/ LOL! Thanks for reading!

@bigbangdonut ahihi, thank you!^^ Thanks for reading!

@cezheartsyou thanks for finding it cute!^^ I hope you’ll like this update! Thanks for reading!

@yenisvip12 lol!! Hahahhaa..xD okay then, we’ll see soon!! Kkk.. Thanks for reading!

@AiAddict kkk.. secret! We’ll know soon! xD awts! Im glad you like those scenes! Haha..xD thanks for reading!

@decembermouse ahahaha yes he is..xD Thanks for reading!

@panda_jana ahahaha! Is he really losing? We’ll see..kkk..xD lol! Ahaahhaha..xD  Thanks for reading!

@P33K-AB00 we’ll see..kkk..xD thanks for reading!

 

-Thanks everyone for reading! Thanks for the new subscribers! SPECIAL THANKS TO THOSE WHO LEAVES THEIR FEEDBACKS! I LOVE YOU GUYS! TT.TT ^^

 

PLEASE DROP YOUR COMMENTS!