Chapter 22

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

“Gaeul, I love you.” Seungri wrapped his arms around Gaeul’s waist. Gaeul stood frozen, unable to speak, wondering if she was dreaming, or whether Seungri was playing around. The words strucked her yet it would never sink in.  Her heartbeat paced faster, feeling his breath while he rested his head on her shoulder.

 

“Seungri-ah,” Gaeul closed her eyes tightly, breathing heavily she didn’t know what to say, what to do, how to respond. “It’s too early for pranks.” She faked a laugh, pulled away from his hug and turned to him, looking down.

 

Seungri stared at her, seeing how puzzled she was, he wondered if he did the right thing. “Gaeul, I’m not – “ he paused as Gaeul glanced at him. “I’m not kidding.” He was determined, he knew he had to take risks right now though he was oblivious of what Gaeul’s reaction would be. “Gaeul, please be my girlfriend.”

 

Gaeul’s eyes widened, she stared at Seungri in disbelief. How could a guy like him like her? A lot of girls must be surrounding him, flocking over how good he looked. She thought maybe she heard it wrong. But looking at his eyes that were fixed on her, she doubted if he was really just joking. “Are you pranking me?”

 

“I’m not.” Seungri uttered, still eyeing Gaeul, showing her how determined he was. “It’s okay if you can’t answer now, I can wait.” He patted Gaeul’s head, smiling faintly at her before heading to his room.

 

It took time before everything sinked in to her. She lightly slapped her cheeks, thinking if she was dreaming. She puffed her cheeks several times, trying to regain herself.

 

**

 

After half an hour Gaeul readied the plates, she knew her brother won’t be back until afternoon and he had eaten earlier, and so she prepared for just the three of them. She waited for Jiyong and Seungri to come out of their rooms and so she busied herself with cleaning the kitchen first. She wiped the window’s moist, gazing at the light snow falling down. “Why are they still not going out?” She sighed, pouted and stared at the food she just made. Then she remembered what happened earlier, what Seungri had told her. It was unusual to her, since no one had confessed to her, and she wondered what kind of response she must give.

 

Finally she heard a door opened. Jiyong. He went to the bathroom first before heading to the kitchen. “Oppa, let’s eat.” Gaeul greeted him with puppy eyes. Her stomach was grumbling, she was so hungry.

 

Jiyong chuckled. “Why won’t you eat already?”

 

“I can’t eat alone, it’s sad!” Gaeul pouted. “Oh, I’ll call Seung-“ she stood but she didn’t know whether to walk to Seungri’s room or what. She just walked slowly and knocked on the door. “Let’s eat breakfast!” then darted fast in the kitchen.

 

Jiyong stared at her as she sat swiftly on the chair and started stuffing food in . “Eat already while the food’s hot.” She told Jiyong as she chewed her food.

“Slow down with the food, will you?” Jiyong told her. Gaeul quickly averted Seungri’s eyes once she saw him coming. He sat beside her.

 

“Gaeul, are you okay?” Jiyong stared at her in confusion, he was sitting opposite her seat and he just started eating.

 

“Yeah, yeah.” Gaeul nodded. She thought maybe she just didn’t know how to act right now. She quickly gulped on the glass of water. “I forgot I have to do something, excuse me.” She stood and went to her room, slumped on the bed and pondered hard.

 

Meanwhile, “Did something happen? Is Gaeul fine?” Jiyong asked Seungri.

 

“Yeah, she is, I guess.” Seungri said.

 

**

 

Gaeul went out for a while to relax. She just went down from the apartment and she quickly saw Aeyoung sitting on a bench, holding her notebook and a pencil. “Unnie!” she flushed a smile once she saw Gaeul approaching.

 

“Aeyoung, what are you doing?’ she sat beside her. She thought Aeyoung was so cute, wearing a rabbit designed beanie then a jacket.

 

“I’m trying to draw a snow man then I’ll make one.” Aeyoung said.

 

Gaeul chuckled. “I guess it’s better if you make one first before you draw them.”

 

Aeyoung looked at her. “Will you help me then, unnie?”

 

Gaeul smiled at her. “Of course.”

 

Then they started making some circular shaped snows. “The big one first Aeyoung, why are you making too many?”

 

“Because I wanted a family of snow man!” Aeyoung said.

 

“What are you doing?” Seungri approached them.

 

“We’re making a snow man, I mean snow men.” Gaeul giggled.

 

“Can I help too?” Seungri bent down and stared at the both of them.

 

“Yes Oppa, go and help us!” Aeyoung said. “You make the Snow Appa, Gaeul unnie make the Snow Umma, then I’ll make the Snow Agi (baby)”

 

“Okay then,” Gaeul said, she took a handful more of snow to add up to the increasing circle she was making.

 

“Oh and Seungri Oppa you better make that good looking!” Aeyoung nagged.

 

“Yah! You little, how dare you shout at me!” Seungri glared at Aeyoung.

 

Aeyoung stuck her tongue out. She cling on Gaeul’s arm. “I have unnie, you can’t hurt me while I’m with Gaeul unnie!”

 

“Aissh, you spoiled – “ Seungri hissed.

 

“Unnie, make the Snow Umma, y!” Aeyoung said.

 

Gaeul giggled. “Yeah, yeah! I’ll make her as y as G.NA Choi.”

 

“Yeah Unnie! That’s a good idea,” Aeyoung laughed.

 

“Yes, am I as y as her?” Gaeul asked Aeyoung.

 

“Yeah unnie,” Aeyoung giggled as well.

 

“I don’t think so, your body is a straight line.” Seungri blurted.

 

Gaeul gazed at him in disbelief. “Yah! It’s not!” she grasped some snow and thew it on Seungri’s face.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? I’m just saying the truth.” Seungri laughed as he threw back some snow on her.

 

“That’s a lie!” Gaeul chased him since he was running away.

 

“How can you be as y as her when you’re flat chested?” Seungri jokingly said while he ran.

 

Gaeul ran faster and caught him, she pulled on his coat, and they both lost balance and fell on the ground filled with snow, both laughing. “How dare you say I’m flat chested!” Gaeul slowly got up and threw snow at Seungri several times.

 

 

“Gaeul! Stop, I’m, just kidding!” Seungri was still laughing as he blocked Gaeul’s snow hitting with his hands.

 

“I hate you!” Gaeul bit her lip.

 

Seungri stood and brushed off the snow on his clothes. “Sorry!” he said but he was still laughing.

 

“Yah! Gaeul unnie! Seungri Oppa! You left the Snow Men!” Aeyoung shouted.

 

Gaeul and Seungri went back to where Aeyoung was making her Snow Agi.

 

“Sorry, let’s continue now.” Gaeul said to Aeyoung with a smile.

 

“Yeah, just have that love fight you’re having later.” Aeyoung nonchalantly said.

 

Gaeul darted her eyes at her while Seungri laughed. “Are you really a kid?” Seungri told Aeyoung.

 

“What’s so funny? Just do the snow man!” Aeyoung complained.

 

They finally were able to make three snow men: the biggest one being the father, then the smaller one being the mother and the very small and chubby snow man, the baby.

 

“I’ll get some scarfs inside.” Aeyoung quickly went inside their house, then in a minute she was outside again bringing a blue, pink and yellow scarf. Then she brought out her notebook and tear some papers.

 

“What are you doing?” Gaeul watched her.

 

“I’m putting names on the snow men.” Aeyoung said as she brought out a marker then she wrote Snow Seungri Appa, Snow Gaeul Umma, Snow Aeyoung Baby. “We made this so our names should be the one here!”

 

“Then this snow man should have abs.” Seungri said as he grabbed some small sticks, trying to put six pack abs on the snow man.

 

“You’re crazy!” Gaeul laughed. She stared at Seungri who was busily designing some abs on the snow man, she bent her knees, rested her hand on her head as she watched him.

 

“Gaeul unnie, Seungri oppa will melt.” Aeyoung giggled. Gaeul darted her eyes away from Seungri.

 

**

 

Updated!! :3 I hope you like it all! I cant answer to your comments for now since im doing a thesis, sorry guys, I promise I wil resume in answering next time!^^ Thanks guys!