Chapter 15

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

 

Aeyoung had finally left their apartment before dinner.

 

“That kid is really annoying” Jiyong hissed as he secured the front door by locking it.

 

Gaeul just smiled. “She must have been bored, she doesn’t have other kids to play with. Oh! It’s already 8, I should cook.” Gaeul rushed to the kitchen.

 

Gaeul was busily cooking in the kitchen while Jiyong was hunched on the couch watching some sitcom when Seungri got home. He headed to his room first to drop his things and fixed himself before going to the living room.

 

“Uhh, I think my back aches.” Seungri whined as he sat on the couch.

 

“What did you do?” Jiyong just chuckled, he looked at Seungri with a questioning expression.

 

“We were practicing in the dance studio all day.” Seungri grunted.

 

“The food’s ready!” Gaeul went to the living room and smiled at the both of them.

 

**

 

The three of them ate in the dining room. Gaeul was on the right side while opposite her was Jiyong, then Seungri beside him. It was always like that for most of the time already. They’ve been eating together at night and had gotten along well like friends.

 

Gaeul saw how Seungri flinched a few times. “Seungri Oppa, are you okay?” she looked at him with concern.

 

“Yeah,” Seungri nodded. “My back aches, but I’m fine.” He continued eating.

 

**

 

It was midnight and Gaeul was inside her room, studying on the bed when she heard footsteps outside. She jumped off the bed gently and peered through her door. It was so dark already but she managed to still go out. She tiptoed slowly to the living room, only a dim light coming from the lamp shade was illuminating it.

 

She saw someone lying , curled on the couch. Gaeul peaked on who was it.

 

Seungri.

 

“Seungri-ah,” Gaeul whispered and poked him several times. “Why are you sleeping on the couch?”

 

“It’s nothing, it’s so cold in my room and my whole body aches.” He grumbled.

 

Gaeul the lights instead since it was dim with only the lamp shade on. She bent down and checked on Seungri. “Can you sit?”

 

“Why?” Seungri turned and looked at her half opening his eyes. But he sat up, yawning. Gaeul sat beside him. She clasped on his shoulders and started massaging them carefully.

 

“Thanks.” Seungri said shyly.

 

“You shouldn’t sleep on the couch, it will only hurt your back more.” Gaeul said.

 

Seungri froze. If he was facing Gaeul it would turn more awkward for she would only see how he was trying to hide his smile.

 

“Gaeul, it’s fine, stop—“

 

“It’s okay, I’m not sleepy yet. I also do this to my brother before when he’s tired from playing soccer.” Gaeul said.

 

Seungri suddenly gripped Gaeul’s hand from his shoulders. He turned to face her, still holding her hands.

 

“Why?” Gaeul stared at Seungri with confusion.

 

“Gaeul, I-“

 

Then they heard a door opened harshly.

 

“Aissh, I think it’s going to start to snow soon.” Jiyong ruffled his hair. “What are you two doing there?” he looked at Seungri and Gaeul. And yet he was just pretending, he was watching them secretly.

 

“Nothing, just giving Seungri oppa a massage.” Gaeul smiled. She stood from the couch. “I’ll make hot chocolate then.” She dashed to the kitchen cheerfully.

 

“Hyung, you did that intentionally.” Seungri chuckled faintly.

 

Jiyong sat on the opposite couch, sneering. “I’m not.” He smirked, looking away.

 

**

 

Gaeul went back to the living room bringing cups of hot chocolate for Seungri and Jiyong.

 

“Aren’t you getting cold?” Jiyong asked Gaeul as she sat with them in the living room.

 

“A little, the blanket you gave me was thick, so somehow I feel warm.” She smiled as she took her cup and sipped on the chocolate.

 

**

 

The next day.

 

“I can’t believe Soyeon said we don’t have classes today. I even studied for the exam.” Gaeul muttered as she went back to the apartment. She entered inside and sat on the couch first, pouting.

 

“I thought you’re at school?” Jiyong went out of his room, he was about to leave and go somewhere.

 

“I don’t know, our professor cancelled our exam, Soyeon just called me when I was at the bus stop.” Gaeul frowned.

 

“I see.” Jiyong closed the door of his room. “Um, do you want to go with me? I mean, if it’s okay.”

 

Gaeul looked at him. “Me? Where?”

 

“Just somewhere.” Jiyong looked away.

 

Seungri appeared from the kitchen. “But Gaeul can just go with me, wanna go with me in the dance studio? Me and my friends will be practicing.” He smiled at Gaeul.

 

Gaeul wanted to go with the both of them. After all she got nothing to do inside the house.

 

“Yah! I asked her first.” Jiyong walked to her and grabbed Gaeul’s arm. “She’s mine today, let’s go.” He forced her to stand and dragged her to the door.

 

“But--- then she’s mine tomorrow!” Seungri yelled.

 

Gaeul didn’t have the chance to speak.

 

**

They arrived in a big house that was located on a top-like hill. The skyscrapers of Seoul were easily viewed. Gaeul thought it was wonderful and scary at the same time, but maybe it would be more beautiful at nighttime, for she’ll see the city lights.

 

Jiyong parked the car near the gate.

 

“Is this your family house?” Gaeul asked when the engine stopped.

 

“No, it’s my friend’s.” They both went out of his car. Jiyong rang the door bell. Gaeul was beside him. She clung onto his arm. Jiyong felt her shivering.

 

“Are you okay?” He looked at Gaeul who has her eyes closed.

 

“Yeah,” Gaeul nodded. “It’s just that, we’re like in a place so high and I’m scared of heights.” She gulped.

 

Jiyong suddenly put his arm around her shoulders and moved her closer to him. “Don’t worry, you’re not going to fall.” He chuckled.

 

Gaeul felt his chest vibrate when he laughed softly. It made her heart beat faster. Her legs were shaking, her fear was invading her.

 

The gate opened revealing Seunghyun who has his hair still messy, he just got up from the bed. His eyes trailed first to Jiyong then at Gaeul, then back to Jiyong. The sight of him having his arms around her confused Seunghyun.

 

“Can we get inside, she’s scared.” Jiyong casually said.

 

Seunghyun just nodded and they went inside.

 

Seunghyun’s house was large, there was an area filled with grasses, it was like a garden before the main house. The house was filled with glasses, the living room can easily be seen from the outside. The whole place was calming.

 

Jiyong put away his arm once they got inside the house.

 

“I’m sorry, I’m just not used with high heights.” Gaeul looked down, she was filled with embarrassment.

 

“No, it’s okay, sorry, I didn’t know.” Jiyong patted her head. “You okay now?”

 

Gaeul felt quivers when Jiyong landed his hand on her head. “Yeah, I’m okay. Thanks.” She looked away.

 

They sat on the living room. Seunghyun went back to them, he has fixed his hair and has worn a different clothing.

 

“The glasses are moist.” Jiyong said as he looked at the glassed walls.

 

“Yeah, it’s going to snow pretty soon, so she and you??” Seunghyun raised his eyebrow as he sat with them.

 

“I just brought her here,” Jiyong smirked at Seunghyun.

 

Gaeul was just looking back and forth at them.

 

“Ohh, just tell me some other time.” Seunghyun stood.

 

“Wait here Gaeul, just roam around if you like.” Jiyong said. Gaeul nodded, smilling. She watched them as they walked somewhere else. She was still sitting, looking around the place. gaped as she was filled with amazement with the classy living room. She wondered what Jiyong and Seungri’s real house looked like.

 

**

 

“So, the two of you?” Seunghyun asked as they were in the recording room.

“No, we’re just friends.” Jiyong said.

 

“But, you’re not someone who just brings in a girl with him, not unless—“

 

“Okay, you’re right, your suspicions are right hyung.” Jiyong gave up.

 

“My suspicions? My suspicions are you’ll take advantage of her, you brought her here so you can lay her on the bed and do what you desire.” Seunghyun jokingly said.

 

“What!?” Jiyong’s eyes widened. “You’re crazy, that’s not it!” he chuckled. “Wait, I’ll just check up on her and bring her here.

 

Jiyong went back to the living room, but to his dismay, Gaeul has fallen asleep on the couch with slightly open. He smiled and ruffled his hair.

 

“Just bring her to a guest room.” Seunghyun blurted from behind.

 

**

Updated!! Keke..xD it’s a long update for all of you!! :3

 

@milotic350 keke..yes.. Aeyoung’s a naughty girl..xD

@xBigBang109 yes, she is..kekeke..xD she’ll be in the story still to make them all go nuts..haha..jokes..xD

@panda_jana yes, they can be very hard headed at times..haha..xD kkk.. we’ll see..:D

@JiHaera ahah, yes..:3 she is indeed..:)

@pinkypn awts..we’ll still see..:D we don’t know,it could be him or Seungri..xD

@decembermouse I don’t know how to reply to that..keke..xD =)

@P33K-AB00 awts, thank you!! TT.TT ;D umm, we’ll see if it’s Ji or Ri..keke..xD

@cezheartsyou ahaha, yes she is really naughty..im glad she made you laugh..xD

@ohmyyoungbae ahahhahaa!! Im glad you loved her! LOL..xD umm, I cant say anything right now..haha..xD

@yenisvip12 ahahha good thing you found her cute..keke..xD

 

-THANKS EVERYONE WHO COMMENTED AND READ THIS FIC, THANK YOU THANK YOU! I REALLY APRRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS!! TT.TT THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO DROP THEM! THANKS FOR THE SUBSCRIBERS TOO!

 

I HOPE YOU’LL DROP YOUR FEEDBACKS, THEY’RE REALLY INSPIRING AND FUN TO READ! THANKS!^^

 

I just have to endorse my other fic with Seungri as the lead.!^^ if you might want to check it out: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66721/can-t-escape-bigbang-comedy-romance-seungri