Chapter 1

Crazily Living Under The Same Roof

 

“Aigoo, Gaeul where will you live now! Arghh!” She was talking to herself, bringing with her, her luggage, she was looking for an apartment with an available room.

 

“Yoboseyo, Appa, I can’t find an apartment near my university! I told you I should just go back there in Gwangju!” Gaeul stomped her feet in frustration.

 

“Okay, okay, Aissh!” she hung up her phone and walked on the side street looking for signs with available rooms.

 

“How many times have I been ignored already! And besides the apartments with available rooms were so expensive!! I hate this!” Gaeul screamed at the top of her lungs. She sat on the bench in the bus stop, puffing her cheeks, she already don’t know if she still wanted to continue.

 

“You passed in Seoul National University you should go there!! I love you my daughter is really intelligent!!”

 

She remembered how excitedly her father was screaming when they knew she passed in that University, sure thing it was a prestigious one, and now she was going to live in Seoul, but her worst problem was, where will she live?

 

She entered the bus once it arrived. She sat on an empty seat, sighing.

 

Once she got off the bus a paper came flying on her face. She squeaked. She snapped the paper and read it.

 

“Aigoo, what’s this?” she read it, it seemed like a n advertisement. “Whoa, this looks like a delicious fast food restaurant! I have to go!!”

 

**

 

When she arrived at the place it was full. “Why is everything, everywhere full!!” she pouted.

 

“I’m hungry, I’m cold, I need a place to rest!!” she screamed which made people look at her. She smiled at them. “Nice weather we got today!! Ha ha ha”

 

The people walking found her weird, they shook their heads, leaving.

 

Gaeul walked further to look for somewhere to rest. “Ohh!! Apartment!!” she quickly dashed towards it.

 

“Hello! Hello! I need a room to you have any available please I’m tired!!” Gaeul stared at the apartment, there were two floors. The ground floor has four doors, which seemed like they’re small houses. Then she tilted her head to her right side, there were stairs that leads upstairs.

 

“Who are you? What do you want?” An old woman came out from the first door in the left side.

 

Gaeul bowed her head then she smiled. “I’m Gaeul, do you have a room available? Please, I need a place to live while I’m in Seoul.”

 

“Sorry, we don’t have anymore available. You see every door is occupied already.”

 

“Please Ahjumoni, please I need a place! Please!” Gaeul gave her a puppy eyes.

 

“What’s happening here? Who is she?” A man just came out from the same door.

 

“This girl says she needed a room, but I told her we’re already full.” The Ahjumma said.

 

“Please, I just needed one room, maybe there’s someone who lives alone, that I can share with!” Gaeul smiled brightly, trying her luck. “I’ve been walking, running round like nowhere already and I haven’t found, plus everywhere is expensive.”

 

“You’re only alone?” The man asked her, Gaeul nodded. “Well, there is a room upstairs, occupied by two guys, there are three rooms, I guess it couldn’t go to waste as well.”

 

“But she can’t live with two boys!” the ahjumma protested.

 

“But they don’t look like they’re going to harm people. I guess let’s just give them restrictions,” the man said. “Plus, it will be an addition to our profit!” he whispered to the ahjumma.

 

“Follow me upstairs, I’ll ask them.” The man motioned Gaeul to follow him. She cheerfully did.

 

The man knocked on the door on the far end of the second floor. “Yah! Are you two in there?”

 

It took two minutes before someone finally opened the door. It’s a guy, his hair was messy he seemed like he has just woken. He was wearing a white shirt and shorts, he ruffled his hair, then rubbed his eyes. He got massive eye bags.

 

“What is it?” the guy who just opened the door said in a lazy manner.

 

“Someone here needs a place to stay, you still got one room available there right? Just let her live. Don’t harass her!” the man scolded him quickly.

 

“What!? No! No! We don’t want someone with us here.” The guy yawned.

 

“Aissh, where will I stay now?” Gaeul mumbled to herself. The guy looked at her, this eyes trailing from her head to toe.

 

“Is she? The one who was looking for a place?” the guy asked.

 

“Yes Seungri, she is, she looks tired, don’t you have a compassionate heart?” the man said.

 

Seungri grinned at Gaeul, she gave him a disgusted look.

 

“Wait, I’ll call hyung.” Seungri went back inside.