Imagine Sehun

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

31) Imagine making cookies with Sehun (cr to the owner of the idea)

 

I was in the apartment doing some cleaning.. I had plenty of time since Sehun was busy with the promotions of the new song..

I was looking quite funny with all my hair in the face, cleaning the dust and stuff.. Things got even "better".. Someone was knocking at the door..

Me: "Great! I do look awesome right now.. "

I tried to arrange myself a bit.. then I head to the door.. I opened it..

"BUBBLE TEA ATTACK!"...

Me: "DAMN SEHUN! You scared me!"..

Sehun looking at me with big eyes, while holding the bubble tea: "That was the intention you know..."..

Me: "Yeah.. well congrats for making it.. what are you doing here at this hour?"..

Sehun, pouting: "Um.. you want me to tell you that outside the flat?"..

Me sighing: "Oh.. sorry.. get in.."...

Sehun gets inside, putting the bubble tea on the table..

Me: "Well?"...

Sehun turns and looks at me, then his face changes into a big smile, almost laughing..

Me, raising an eyebrow: "What's so funny?"

Sehun, pointing at me: "You!"...

Me, blushing: "Ah.. yeah well.. what do you expect since I was cleaning... wait for me in the kitchen until I finish this.."..

Sehun: "Can I help?"..

Me: "It's ok.. I am almost done.."..

After 15 mins..

Me: "Going to change.. God I need a shower.."..

Sehun: "How about the bubble tea?"..

Me: "Later.."..

While I was in my room...

Sehun: "Wow.. She did clean all the house.. so much work... she must be tired.. I should do something to make her smile.... hm.. oh.. yes.. I will make some cookies for her.. "..

He looks for the ingredients.. "Um.. well.. I guess... yes.. and this one too.. and maybe this one.. and.. some coconut? She loves that.. ok.. so.. let's go.. um.. but.. how to do it?"..

He takes his phone out of his pocket and looks for some recipes... "Hm... coconut cookies.. oh this one.. with chocolate... looks yummy.. well.. ok.. let's follow the instructions.. coconut filling.. beat the cream cheese and sugar at medium speed for 1 min.. ok.. easy.."..

He gets on with the cooking.. meanwhile in the bedroom..

Me: "Hm... I should dress pretty.. he came.. I cannot believe it.. So he remembers.. ah... which one? The sky blue dress or the yellow.. or maybe this white one with the cute rainbow?"..

I suddenly remember his rainbow look for the Wolf promotions.. "He he.. definitely!".. After finishing I get out of the room..

I smell something odd.. God! Smells like.. oh.. fire?? I ran to the kitchen and found Sehun choughing, looking with sad puppy eyes at some burnt cookies.....

Me: "What are you doing???"..

Sehun turns and looks at me: "I am so sorry I just.. damn!"..

I get closer.. "Yah... you were cooking?"..

Sehun scratching the back of his head smiling innocently: "Well.. sort of.. I was more in charge of burning the kitchen!"..

Me: "Ha ha.. Oh God! My thexy (y) maknae trying to cook..!"..

Sehun, pinching my cheek: "Yah! Don't make fun of me!"..

Me: "Let's see the recipe! Oh.. coconut cookies? What for?"..

Sehun: "I feel like eating some.."..

I look at him surprised.. I thought he wanted to cook for me.. since it was such a special day..

Sehun: "Where are you lost?". .

Me: "Sorry.. Well.. let me read the recipe.. Ok.. let's do it together!"..

Sehun, clapping while his face gives me a perfect aegyo: "Sounds great!"..

Me: "Well... see?? This is how you do it!"..

Sehun: "Oh.. yah! You're doing it so easily.. like..wow.."..

Me: "Not big deal.. now.. give me the cocoa powder.. ok.. and then.. baking soda... flour.. so.. now we are mixing this..what shape you want for the cookies?"...

Sehun, answering with the most innocent yet cold voice possible: "We are eating not admiring them.. they get in the stomach.. so.."..

Me, expressionless: "Damn.. you're so not romantic right now.."..

Sehun: "Come on! I wanna eat already.."..

Me: "Alright.. alright.. now.. we need to bake them.. for like 9 mins.. hm.. let's see.. 180 degrees.. then continue until the cookies get brown.. cool.. "..

After some time..

Me: "Here are the cookies.."..

Sehun: "Smells so good!"..

Me: "Try one!"..

Sehun: "Wait! Let me get some bubble tea.."..

I was looking at my hand while he went to get the tea.. I realised I left the ring in the room.. God.. so stupid.. went to take it..

It was a special symbol of our pure love that started exactly one year ago.. so sad that he didn't remember.. well.. since he had so many things to do.. what's important is that we are together.. I was about to go back to the kitchen when my phone rang..

Me: "What are you doing?"..

Sehun: "Are you in the room?"..

Me: "Lol.. yes.. but why are you calling me, since we're both inside the apartment?"..

Sehun: "I am not.. I had to leave.. I will replace Luhan in a show.. sorry.. Guess I'll leave the cookies for tomorrow.."..

Me: "Oh.. ok.. sure.. take care.."..

I hang up.. Great... now what? He left.. he didn't even notice my dress.. so that was our anniversary.. I was feeling down.. Wanted to change but. .I just couldn't.. I was so sad..

He didn't say anything.. how could he forget??? I was watching the sun getting down little by little.. while the dark was coming closer and closer from all parts of the sky..

I got outside the bedroom.. Wanted to get on the balcony for some stargazing, when I thought I saw some candles.. I went there..

Indeed.. there were the candles on the table along with the cookies I made with Sehun and a rose.. inside the rose there was a piece of blue paper.. I took it out and read..

"Look for the letter on the right side..".. I looked for the letter.. it was near the orange tree I had on the balcony..

"You know.. I am quite surprised that you thought I will not remember.. silly... how could I forget that rainy day when we bumped into each other? Hm.. I still recall the taste of that bubble tea we had.. best one ever...and guess what? Those coconut cookies were the best.. because you were there, eating with me.. Well.. I tried to make some myself.. to celebrate that memory.. but.. you know the result.. I bet the ones you made are awesome.. "..

I smiled.. My sweet y maknae.. he did remember... I took a cookie and went to the curtains..

Me: "Let's see how good they are..".

Sehun getting out: "How did you know I was there?"..

Me: "I can feel you silly.. You have my heart.. everywhere you go I go.."..

Sehun: "He..he.. mmm.. it's so good.. "..

Me: "Thank you! For all!"..

I went to take another cookie for him.. He got closer and hugged me..

Sehun: "I love the cookies!"..

Me: "The cookies?"...

Sehun: "Yes.. "..

Me: "Yah! What about me?"..

Sehun smirking and taking me in his arms: "Isn't it obvious?".. He kissed me gently, then whispered: "You look beautiful in this dress!"