Imagine Luhan request

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

34) [IMAGINE] Sarah Vanessa Del Rosario's request  

Situation: you and Luhan best friends for 4 years; he'll confess to you on an EXO concert.



It was a nice afternoon and there I was in that noisy crowd, waiting to get in.. This was the first time going to EXO's concert.  I didn't want to go.... but Luhan begged me everyday since they've found out about this new world tour..

-flashback-

Me: "Are you going to stay still please?"

Voice singing..

Me, looking at that childish deer how he dances here and there: "Luhan? What happened?"

Luhan, waving his hands: "Ye ye ye ye ye!!!!!"

Me: "Yah! Why are you so excited? Haven't seen you like this in all these 4 years I knew you.. "

Luhan, letting himself fall on the sofa: "You just won't guess... ha ha!"

Me, trying to be sarcastic: "You won a prize at the lottery?"

Luhan, facing the ceiling, smiling: "Nah.... better than that... "

Me: "Well.. you've already fulfilled your dream of becoming a singer.. now you're famous.. hm.. so what could be that thing that made you so happy?.. Hm... Oh! NO WAY!!!!!"

Luhan, getting up and grabbing my hands: "YES WAY!!!"

Me, jumping along with him: "Finally! God! A world tour!"

Luhan: "Yeah.. next month we'll have our very first concert!"

Me: "WOW... that's awesome.. so many people out there to cheer for you.. the stage.. the atmosphere.. amazing!"

Luhan: "Yes.. you'll enjoy everything, trust me!"

Me: "What? I am not coming!"

Luhan, surprised: "Why not?"

Me, resting my hand on his shoulder: "You know what happened when we had those photos all over the internet.. People thought I was your gf or something.. If they see me there.. "

Luhan: "Yah... you're my best friend! You have to be there!"

Me: "But.."

Luhan with puppy eyes: "Pleeeeeasssseeeee ________!!!!!"

Me: "Don't make those cute faces of yours! You know I can't say no to that!"

Luhan chuckling: "Come on! Come on!"

Me: "Ok! Ok! You're such a kid..."

Luhan: "Great... can't wait to show you my surprise!"

Me: "What surprise?"

Luhan: "I decided to confess my love to that girl I've been telling you about.."

Me, suddenly getting serious: "Oh... really? Well.. finally!"

Luhan: "And you'll get to meet her! She's amazing!"

Me, trying to act cool: "I guess.."



-end of flashback-



I really don't know why I've accepted... And he'll confess to her today.. Such a lucky girl.. I've been near him for so long, that we shared almost every secret.. Except this.. He never showed me even a pic of that girl.. I guess he was trying to protect her.. Or maybe he was focusing too much on his career?..

She has to be a special person, if she got his heart so easily.. I have been trying that since the first day I saw him.. Somehow destiny made me just his best friend... Always there to listen to him, to support him.. to love him in silence.. to be so close.. yet so far..

I realised that today my last hope was about to vanish while he'll tell those words to another... I was getting to my place.. The concert was about to start.. After the awesome intro and all those great songs..  the boys got up on stage, for the final speech. Each one of them was holding a white rose.. I totally loved that flower.. They were singing and coming close to us, while fans would scream their lungs out, crying a river..

But.. where was Luhan? How come he was not on stage? I saw Baekhyun and Chanyeol getting down the stage, heading to.. MEEEEEE?????

They helped me get on the stage.. Then each boy gave me his rose... I was so confused.. what was that? I was trying to act normal, but those fans were so damn excited.. I started to tremble... was that a tear??? Suddenly a blue light made its way to me... And Luhan was walking slowly, getting closer and closer while it was harder and harder for me to breath.. He took my hand and kissed it... I just couldn't hear anymore the fans or the song.. I felt like there was only him and me..

Luhan: "I've told you that today you'll get to meet that special girl that brought love in my life.."

Me: "Luhan.. what are you.."

Luhan: "You know what? You're damn silly!" Facing the crowd: "Can you believe guys that she actually thought I didn't care about her?"

Fans: "AWWWWWWW!!!!!"

Luhan: "Silly.. You should learn more from our king of reactions.."

Me, blushing: "Luhan.. "

Luhan: "I know I was a bad best friend.. not being there when you needed me.. I want to thank you for supporting me all these years and trusting in me.. Thanks to you, I've kept my faith in my dream and got to this moment. "

I was looking at him.. not knowing what to do.. I was just crying and smiling at the same time.. was that a dream? Like.. heeeeelloooo! Some one wake me up! As if he could read my mind...

Luhan: "Nah... you wish it was just a dream! This is reality! You know what? I'm not doing this anymore! Don't wanna be your friend for the rest of my life!!!"

Me: "What??"

Luhan: "I want to be more than that! Would you accept this childish deer's love?"

He gave me the 12th rose.. a red one.. with a little silver ring.. he was down on one knee, looking at me with that breath taking look.. I helped him get up.. He put the ring on my finger and gently kissed me on my forehead, while all the fans and the other EXO members were clapping and cheering.. Then.. while he was smirking, trying to show everybody that he really did it.. I punched him..

Luhan: "AAA! What was that for?"

Me, messing his hair: "Yah! How dare you!!!!!!!!

He looked at me... then he ran to the center of the stage.. I was chasing him, while everybody was laughing!

Luhan: "Yah! What have I done???!"

Me, imitating him: "I'll confess to her at the concert!!! You'll meet her!"

Luhan: "Sorry sorry!"

Me: "HA! Sorry? Get back here!"

Luhan stopped and got back to me, pouting.. I've arranged his tie, while looking at those beautiful eyes.. Then..

Me: "Don't ever do that again! You know how much I've suffered all this time?"

Luhan, scratching the back of his head: "I promise I'll never do something to make you sad."

Fans: "Tell her you love her!"

Luhan to fans: "I have a better idea!"

Me: "You and your ideas.. what now?"

Luhan lifting me up and going down the stage stairs: "Let's head to the stars!!!"

Me: "WHAT????? LUHAN!!!"

 

--------------------

 

Hope you guys like it! Please continue to love and support EXO! God bless you all! Thank you for reading!