Imagine Tao

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

79)
Me: "Ok..  are you going to tell me?"

Tao: "Um... how's the cake??"

Me: "You're joking.. right?? I've been waiting for 30 minutes to find out the reason why you sounded so worried when you called me... and you ask me about cakes??"

Tao: "Ahem... I missed you.. been so busy all these days.."

Me: "Indeed.. you didn't even send a message.. now.. will you get to the point?"

Tao: "I didn't write nor called.. I know.. I just.. I needed to do something.."

Me: "Do what?"

Tao: "Plan my future.."

Me: "Hm.. a lot of thinking... and what did you decide to do?"

Tao: "To get rid of some friends..."

Me: "Interesting... some? Or just one? Better say.. me??"

Tao: "You really do know me.. indeed.. I was talking about you.."

Me: "I won't ask for a reason.. although I think I deserve to hear an explanation.. but you know better... guess I'll take a leave.. and by the way.. the cake is bitter.."

Tao: "Wait.. I can give you the reason.."

Me: "I'm listening..."

Tao: "I don't want to be friend with you anymore.. because our bond has to be upgraded.. I need you by my side now and forever.. being just my friend isn't enough.. I want you to be my baby!"

Me: " O.o did I just hear you saying baby???"

Tao: "Yes... Be my babe.. my love.. my everything.. will you?"

Me: "Are you kind of asking me to date you?"

Tao: "Guess  I am... I love you.. I want you to be my girlfriend.."

Me: "HELL NO!"

Tao: "What? Why?? I thought.."

Me: "You thought wrong.. are you always this stupid?? Wake up dude! GIRLFRIEND has friend in it... there's something else you need..."

Tao: "Is there? What exactly?"

Me: "Huh... damn your IQ... I really feel like slapping you.. It took you 3 years to realise you love me.. and you ask me to be your girlfriend??.. Ha ha... You will right now move your and get us a marriage certificate or you'll be a dead panda.. and your wushu isn't going to help you this time! Understand? MOVE!"

Tao: ".... Are you serious?"

Me: "Do you see a smile on my face? 25 minutes left till the Registry Office closes... you're running out of time!"

Tao: "But.. dress.. ring.. um.. flowers.."

Me: "You just need me and yourself.. are you still here???"

Tao: "You're damn sure about this?"

Me: "Guess I gotta use another way.. right now.. you're done! Finished!"

Tao: "What do you mean by... mhmhm.mhmhm"

He cannot finish the line as my lips prevent him from talking.. Now that will teach him a lesson.. Damn.. I've been waiting for so long to live this moment and he wanted to get through the dating period.. that won't work baby.. not with me...

I'll show him what love can do.. He's mine now! Yes.. you read well.. 1 hour, 14 minutes and 37 seconds since he's officially my stupid panda husband.. and he will be for another 8 765.81277 hours * 100 years if not more.. I am not gonna let him get away! EVER!

_____________________

Hope you liked it! Thank you for reading! Please continue to love and support EXO! God bless you all!