Imagine Kris (with Chanyeol) request

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

64) Requested by Ajaxlover 

__________

“Yah.. is that a word???”

He stood up, taking his glasses off and pointing at me.. I chuckled at his funny figure.. Well, he was always acting like this whenever he was about to lose a game.. I told him to sit and I’ve shown him the meaning of the word.. He made big eyes, shaking his head slowly..

“Ah… damn.. smart..”

Me: “I know..”

“Egotist!”

Me: “Ha ha.. so.. that’s it.. our happy virus lost again.. poor thing..”

“You’re really the queen of Scrabble.. Hats off to you!”

Me: “Well.. thank you! So.. what to do next?”

“I’m hungry.. let’s make some sandwiches..”

We went to attack the kitchen with our cooking skills.. I really wanted a salmon sandwich, but he was so into bacon… again.. like he was so obsessed.. wonder why? (yah you there reading.. stop the giggling thing.. it’s not about Baek .. it’s bacon..)..

Me: “Yah… Chanyeol! Everytime the same thing? Why don’t you try something new?”

Chanyeol: “Cause I love bacon and always will!” (laughing again, aren’t you?)

I looked at his serene posture.. Ok.. weirdo… I took some lemons from the fridge to prepare a tasty lemonade to go with the lunch.. It was a nice Saturday and the weather was awesome so we decided to go outside and eat.. After half an hour of chating and laughing and choking because of the food, we thought what was there to kill the rest of the day with..

Chanyeol: “Yah.. let’s play Scrabble..”

Me: “Again? I want to stay outside..”

Chanyeol: “Hm.. come on.. badminton? It’s not windy so..”

I wanted to agree with that when my eyes fell upon a basket ball near the swing.. I suddenly felt this joy warming up my whole body..

I went to take it and showed it to him.. He gave me his derpy look again.. Well, if he was obsessed with bacon, I wanted to learn basketball..

We started to play.. I was really clumpsy at this game, but I just had to play it.. I wasn’t going to give up just because that stupid ball wouldn’t get through the basket.. I was going for one more chance, not minding Chanyeol’s laugh for my great basketball skills.. I jumped and..

Me: “Oh.. sorry!”

He gave me that cold stare again, while catching the ball.. I tried to control myself, but that was quite impossible with him around.. He leaned over to look at me better, then he hit my nose gently..

“Quit it, stupid! This game is not for nerds like you!”

Me: “Yah! Kris!!! That’s rude! Everyone can play this game!”

Kris, throwing the ball: “Show me!”

For the next minutes I gave my all just to prove my words were true.. He he.. failed… I even felt down, hurting my hand.. He came near and helped me get up, smirking.. He then ran and threw the ball.. Damn.. He was like a dragon from a fantasy story.. flying high in the sky.. Of course.. he got a 3-shot…  

Kris: “You should just stick with your books.. That’s the best you can do in this life!”

He turned around and called Chanyeol, who was watching all this from the table, while sipping his lemonade.. He got up and ran to Kris, waving to me before getting back to his house.. Well, that was the day.. I got inside the house, took a shower and went to bed..

I kept thinking at him.. He was so different from his brother.. Channie was my best friend.. if you’re a nerd then you get along well with.. nerds.. and happy virus was a damn good one.. always first in class and any competition you could imagine.. He even played instruments.. God.. listening to him playing the guitar was heaven on earth…

His dream was to become a singer and he really worked hard for that, but sometimes people would discourage him cause he didn’t have the looks.. I guess they were blind.. He was so handsome, yet so cute, especially when wearing those big glasses.. hi hi.. And he was so kind, supportive, calm, vivacious, in one word, perfect for every girl out there..
 
Now, let’s talk about his brother.. Tall, hot looking, the most popular guy in school, the main reason for my nightmares.. I really had this awkward feeling whenever I was near him.. I couldn’t describe it well, it’s just.. He scared me sometimes.. He was so cold, so rude, quiet, always there in his own world.

I don’t know why was this huge difference between the brothers.. You couldn’t really tell they were relatives.. Well, actually, I was the only one in school to know that.. Their parents were divorced, so one had his mum’s name and the other had his dad’s name.. quite stupid I know, but sometimes is difficult to understand those adults…

I guess the family thing really affected them, Kris in particular.. I wished I could see him smiling more often, because his smile was a source of joy for every sad soul… But, even if he was behaving like this, deep inside he was still the innocent boy I used to know.. but he refused to come out..

I could notice him acting really strange in the past days.. Usually he wouldn’t talk with me, pretending that I don’t even exist.. but somehow, that changed.. I remember chating with Channie one day..

He had a little problem to solve and I told him the answer.. He was so happy that he just grabbed me and pulled me closer, giving me a big noisy kiss on my cheek, making me chuckle..

Then, when we were about to sit on our places in class, I saw Kris by the door.. He was probably passing by, to see how his brother was doing.. He looked at me in such way, that I could feel a whole ocean falling down on me, making my heart sink in a rather odd ache…

After that day, he would appear whenever I was with Channie.. like he was everywhere.. but he didn’t talk with me, or just threw nice words in my face, like today.. so.. what was happening??

Why was he so rude? I never did something to upset him. Or did I...? I’ve always helped him and Channie, whenever there was a problem.. I just couldn’t figure it out what was that I did wrong, what was my mistake.. I fell asleep, still thinking at this..

*

It was lunch time so we head to the canteen.. On the way, Channie bumped into a guy, making him drop his tray.. He kept bowing and apologising, but the guy wasn’t looking like he was going to patt Channie on the back and laugh about the incident..
And he didn’t..

I was calling for help, but the other students kept laughing at us.. I then pushed the guy, throwing my juice in his face.. I went to help Channie get up, when someone grabbed my hand and pulled me closer.. He just gave me a “nice” palm.. I literally saw green stars all around me..

I thought he was going to continue, so I let out a scream, closing my eyes and falling on the floor, covering my face.. Then I heard a strange noise, as if someone just throw a table.. I looked up and saw Kris in front of me, while the guy.. well.. the guy.. was kind of upside down…

I was shaking and felt like crying… Kris turned and gave me his hand.. I stood up and looked at him.. He touched my face, which was now all red, then ran to the guy, punching him..

Me: “Stop it! Kris, please!”

Guy: “Yah dude.. cut if off! She’s just a stupid b**ch!”

Kris: “Say that again and I’ll cut your tongue!”

Guy: “Why the hell are you protecting those nerds? Stupid losers!”

Kris pushed him against the wall, raising his hand.. The guy widened his eyes, waiting for the moment, but then Kris let go of his shirt, when I touched his arm.. He looked at me and for the very first time in like centuries, he smiled..

Kris: “Guess I’ve over done it..”

Me: “It’s ok.. can we go now?”

Kris, going to Chanyeol: “Are you hurt, bro?”

All the people let their jaws drop slowly.. So now the whole school knew the big thing: Kris and nerdy were brothers.. Channie shook his head, assuring us that he was ok.. We got back to our classes.. Kris kept walking by my side, protecting me from the crowd.. I was really confused right now.. What was happening with him?

*

I was getting quite nervous.. I wondered why did I accept Channie’s invitation to go to the club with him and Kris? Like.. I was so not into such thing.. and how come this stupid happy virus wanted to give that a go? I never saw him drinking or dancing.. ha ha… that would be awesome to imagine..

I got up, looking once more in the mirror… Well.. pretty decent.. I guess.. I really had no idea how to dress for clubs.. is there a fashion style for this??? Anyway.. I took my bag and went downstairs.. My aunt came to take care of the house these days, cause my parents were as usual busy with their business trips..

I entered the living room, hugging her tightly and asking how was the dress.. She smiled and pinched my cheek, calling me a ‘beautiful young lady’… yeah right.. I felt so awkward.. I just need my comfy clothes and glasses.. those eye contacts were strange.. but auntie said I shouldn’t look like a nerd, so that’s why I had to do this change.. The doorbell rang.. my aunt got up and went to answer..

“Why don’t you come inside?”

 “It’s ok.. we’ll wait her here.”

She came back and told me the boys arrived.. Ok.. then this is it.. let’s see how that club thing turns out to be.. I kissed my auntie, took the keys, cause she had to get back to her home and went outside.. Kris was leaning against the wall.. He turned his head and looked at me.. no.. actually I felt his eyes were like X-rays or something..

Me: “Yah.. stop that!”

Kris: “You look… good.. for a nerd..”

Me: “Very nice.. can we go now?”

Chanyeol: “Wow.. you’re looking stunning!”

Me: “Thanks Channie.. you too.. damn… so handsome..”

Kris: “Let’s go!”

Me, looking at Chanyeol: “What’s wrong?”

Chanyeol: “I just have this stupid headache..”

Me: “Must be from the eye problem.. doctor told you to rest.. ”

Kris: “Get back home! We’ll go another day!”

Chanyeol: “It’s ok.. you guys go!”

What??? Me with Kris? No way.. that was so no no no… Ok.. it did happen.. I was now standing on the couch, watching all those girls moving like monkeys in a so called dance.. and all that smoke.. gosh.. Kris kept chating with some chicks he met here.. also, he was overdoing it with the drinks..

Me: “Would you stop? You know you can’t drink too much!”

Girl: “Who’s she? Your mummy?”

Kris: “She’s… no one..”

Me: “Well this no one is really angry right now.. Let’s get back home.. You can’t even stand properly!”

Girl: “Yah… honey.. go and call daddy to pick you up.. we’ll take care of him..”

Me: “You can’t even take care of your image and you talk about helping Kris..”

Girl: “What the hell are you saying?”

Me: “Just look at you.. even my curtains look better than the dress you’re wearing.. Kris get up!”

Girl: “Leave him alone, stupid!”

Me: “You’re now getting on my nerves.. let me pass or I’ll tear apart your dress that doesn’t even cover you properly.. MOVE NOW!”

I helped Kris to get up and pulled him to the exit, looking for a taxi.. When we got home he kept laughing and walking here and there.. I was afraid the neighbours might get up and yell at us.. I tried to make him go inside his house but instead he grabbed my bag and went to my door, trying to open it..

Me: “Yah.. this is the wrong house.. ”

Kris: “I’m hungry.. shh.. you talk too loud.. ha ha.. you scared that girl… yah.. you’re damn good..”

We got inside the house and while I went to get something to eat, he just kept blabbering, trying to stay still.. I got back with a sandwich.. Now.. God… what am I going to do with him? And why didn’t he switch on the lights? Where is he?

Me: “Kris!”

Kris: “Ha ha! Who’s afraid of dark???”

Me: “You really need some sleep.. Let’s go upstairs!”

I got him in the room after a long time of running back to grab him, debates after debates and all those ‘cute’ moments that makes the drunken giggle but really irritates those that are with him.. ok .. few more steps and I’ll just let him down on that bed.. damn.. he’s so heavy.. ok.. I’ll just..

Me: “AAA… Yah Kris!”

Kris: “Shh..”

So let me explain the situation.. um.. I was the one who fell on the bed.. obviously he was now on top, giving me a hard time with the breathing.. I tried to move him, but he grabbed my hands, stopping me from moving.. He then looked at me.. believe me.. that stare was enough to light up the whole room, not only my heart.. I really didn’t know what to do.. then.. ok.. um.. he just kissed me??????????

*

I was about to finish the last costume.. This collection was very special to me.. I was into this activity for 2 years already.. now that I look back, I really don’t get it when did fashion get stuck inside my heart.. from a nerd I got to be an expert in clothes ha ha..

After all the costumes were done, my team and I head off to the show.. I was in charge of helping Chanyeol and his band look dashing on the scene.. The new song concept kept bugging me for quite a while, but I hoped this was a good result..

Me: “What do you think?”

Chanyeol: “Yah.. daebak! As always! God.. the fans are gonna love them!”

Me: “Hope so.. not everyday is your 5th anniversary!”

Chanyeol: “True story..”

Me: “Where are the other members?”

Chanyeol: “They were still rehearsing.. I got here to read my lines once more.. I’ll be the host of the show..”

Me: “Cool.. ok.. we’re done.. my staff will help the boys.. then I’ll go and take my sit in the audience.. Good luck..”

Chanyeol: “Thanks!”

I hugged him tightly, messing up his hair, something that he didn’t like, but I just couldn’t stop, cause he was damn cute he he.. Now he was famous.. I felt so happy seeing him living his dream.. I got at the door, waving at him.. Just before I left, he replied to a question that never came out, although was there in my mind for quite a while: “Kris is fine also!”

The anniversary show was amazing.. The boys just nailed it.. Chanyeol was the king of reactions, as always, while.. hm.. forgot to mention.. Kris was his band mate… he acted cool, like everyone expected.. He was loved now by so many girls.. Big star…
 
I got up and went backstage to take the costumes.. I kept thinking about him.. He didn’t change too much, yet I felt him so distant, ever since.. anyway…  So.. the concert ended, then there was nothing more for me to do ..

I turned around to get back to the car when I saw Kris coming in, closing the door.. He came near, raising his hand to touch me. I took a few steps back..

Me: “Please stop it!”

Kris: “I want to talk with you!”

Me: “There’s nothing else to discuss.. we should just leave that in the past..”

Kris: “You will never forgive me, will you?”

Me: “Forgive you? I don’t have the right, cause we both share the blame..  “

Kris: “Listen.. I..”

Me: “Please, Kris.. I don’t want to hear anymore about that..”

Kris: “But I want to clarify something…”

Me: “You did it already.. back then.. when you said it was just a mistake..”

Kris: “I know I’ve said that but..”

Me: “Then leave it like that..”

I took my bag and went to the door, but he pulled me back, wrapping his hands around me.. He knew that this will melt away my confidence.. I was losing my mind again, like I did that night.. I closed my eyes, listening to him..

Kris: “I never had the intention to hurt you.. at that time I thought I just did that because of the situation, but now I know that it happened only because I loved you.. I love you!”

Me: “Don’t try to hurt me again! You’ve already hurt me back then.. I gave you my love and you left.”

Kris: “I was just a coward.. I didn’t realise how important you were for me.. but after you went abroad to study, I kept feeling this love growing more and more everyday…”

Me: “I wish this was true.. but.. ”

Kris: “It is..”

I got outside, running to get to my car.. He followed me and when I opened the door, he made me turn and kissed me.. And again… my heart stopped.. this life was so strange.. I thought I’ve recovered, but here I was, feeling the same as that night..

I trembled when hearing him crying slowly, while hugging me.. I looked at him, worried, wipping away his tears.. I could now see how sincere he was.. who was I to judge his behaviour? Didn’t I also acted like a stupid, letting my love get control over my mind?

Me: “Shh.. stop.. ”

Kris: “Believe me.. everything I did was out of love..”

Me: “I now know that.. but I’ll never forgive you one thing!”

Kris: “What’s that?”

Me, punching him: “Why the hell it took you so long to tell me you love me? Stupid!”

He started chuckling, while opening his arms.. I hugged him, crying… I’ve been waiting for this moment all these years.. I was finally living it… I now had his love.. I was happy.. We were together now, never to fell apart again..

___________

Hope you liked it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!