Imagine Baekhyun request

Imagine time with EXO - mini series

39) (Requested by VęãÇhá VïVëë, Elisha Rose Eric and Ain Syakirah Mohd Nasir on fb)  


Imagine Baekhyun screaming your name at the top of his lungs + Imagine Baekhyun staring into your eyes as his forehead rests against yours + Imagine Baekhyun pointing at his cheek, asking for a sweet little kiss + Imagine Baekhyun singing a lullaby for your son (cr to exotic-imagines on tumblr for the ideas)


____________________________

I was day dreaming for quite a while, which made Baekhyun really mad.. He had nothing to do and he was getting quite bored. He kept asking me about random things, but I just replied shortly.. He came closer to me. I was resting on the sofa, having my hands under my head.. He sat on the sofa and patted my stomach..
 
Baekhyun: “Helllooooo!”

Me: “What is it??”

Baekhyun: “Where are you lost?”

Me: “I was just thinking at.. well never mind… ”

Baekhyun: “Wanna eat something?”

I raised my head and lean over to face him.. He kept staring into my eyes, resting his forehead against mine.. I knew what that sweet innocent smile meant..

I sighed and pushed him away.. I went to the kitchen to cook something.. He came to help me.. sort of.. he was acting like a kid.. getting on my nerves..

Baekhyun: “Do you need this? Is there enough water for that? Should I take this away?”

Me: “Yah! Stop it!!! ”

Baekhyun, pouting: “I’m trying to help..”

Me: “Well.. this is not a way to help people.. Just cut those vegetables..”

Baekhyun: “Um.. I just remembered.. ”

Me: “Hm… helping huh? Go and watch that stupid show. I’ll call you when it’s done.”

I was making his favourite dish, while I could hear him laughing like a little kid.. Even at this age he would still watch those kind of things.. He just needed a TV and a cartoons channel and everything was heaven for him.

I’ve taken the frying pan of the stove and placed the dish on two plates.. I took the lemonade out of the fridge and head off to the living room to call him.

He was sleeping, still holding the TV remote control in his hand.. He kept smiling even in his sleep.. I turned off the TV and got near him.. He was looking like a little angel.. I just couldn’t wake him up.. I got on my knees and rested my chin on my hands, staring at him..

I really felt like kissing those sweet lips.. He was so cute.. God! I loved him so much! I just don’t know how did time pass so quickly.. Our 3rd anniversary was close.. We weren’t really married.. He never took those things seriously.. For him it was enough to be together..

I on the other hand wanted so badly to really give a name to our relationship… Not because I cared about what people were saying, that I was leaving with him for so long, not paying attention to morality and stuff.. but because I just felt like love should always get to this level, when our destinies become one, leading us through this mysterious life..

Maybe I was old fashioned.. But.. Anyway… Married or not, I still loved him.. I wanted him to be here with me.. I couldn’t imagine my life without him. I wished to be his support and inspiration for the rest of my life.. Always there to love him and protect him. I was caressing his hair slowly, when a sweet voice made me chuckle..

Baekhyun, pointing at his cheek: “Little ppo ppo for me?”

Me: “You weren’t sleeping? You little rascal!”

Baekhyun: “Mmmm… something smells nice.. Let’s eat!”

Me: “Ok!”

I got up to go to the kitchen, when he grabbed my hand. I turned around and asked him what happened.

Baekhyun pouting: “Hm.. my kiss, miss!”

I went closer to give him a little kiss on his cheek.. He turned and I ended up kissing his lips.. He smirked at me and ran to the kitchen.. That kid!

*

I was doing some cleaning, throwing away useless things when I spotted a letter in my drawer. I took it out and read it.. It was the first letter Baekhyun wrote to me 3 years ago.. He wasn’t very good at expressing his feelings so he decided to write me a cute letter to tell me how much he loved me..

“Yah.. Um.. Ok.. How should I say it? I just.. like.. you know.. I like you and I.. no.. I don’t like.. I mean I do.. but.. ah..  I love you! Fine! I’ve said it! Well, sort of.. it’s written actually.. but you get the idea.. I love you very much! I want to be with you for the rest of my life.. And all that stuff.. I know I am not very good at telling my feelings, but I do want you to know that you mean everything to me! Do you wanna be my love?”

I folded the letter smiling.. It was short, yet sweet.. What else could I’ve ask for? I put it back to its place, when I felt Baekhyun’s hands wrapping around my neck.. He placed his chin on my shoulder, asking me slowly what I was doing..

Me: “I was reading a letter.. The one you gave me..”

Baekhyun: “You still have it?”

Me: “Yes..”

Baekhyun: “Must have written just stupid things, no?”

Me: “No.. you were so sweet.. just like now.. my cute little boy!”

Baekhyun: “Yah!!! Stop it!”

He lifted me up and went to the bed.. He let me down gently.. He sat on his side facing me.. I smiled.. He was playing with my fingers, while looking at me..

Baekhyun: “3 years.. Can you believe it?”

Me: “I can’t really tell how did time pass by.. I just know I want to spend more years with you.. Till we get old..  he he.. I want to be your wife for the rest of my life.”

He looked at me, then got up, resting his hands on his legs.. I got near him, leaning my head against his back.. He didn’t say anything.. I tried to open the subject, but wasn’t sure if it was a good thing to do..

Baekhyun: “About that.. you know I don’t care about this kind of stuff..”

Me: “I know.. But.. it’s something that I really want to do.. I want to be your wife, Baekhyun!”

Baekhyun: “What’s the point? Aren’t you happy with me? Why bother about this thing?”

Me: “Because I want a name for our relationship.. Who am I in your life?”

Baekhyun: “You’re my love.. isn’t that enough?”

Me: “It might be.. ah.. forget it ok? It’s just a dream of mine..”

We remained silent.. I really didn’t know why he wasn’t willing to take this step.. Why was he afraid? I admit that couples tend to have difficult moments after marriage, but it didn’t have to be the same for us..

We loved each other very much.. Things couldn’t change, no?? I was looking outside the window, when he spoked softly: “I can’t do this!”


*

It was a warm afternoon.. The sun was about to drown itself in the blue sea, leaving the sky crying out for its absence.. Its sparkling tears started to appear one by one.. Little white gulls were flying slowly, touching the water with their bodies..

I was laying on the sand, playing with a shell.. My phone kept ringing for a while.. I just didn’t want to pick it up.. I knew already who was it.. I got up and walked slowly to the sea..

The water was dancing smoothly, getting to my feet and making me tremble of joy.. Everything seemed so calm, apart from that stupid ringtone.. I took out the phone and answered the call.

Me: “What?”

Voice: “Why don’t you answer?”

Me: “Didn’t feel like..”

Voice: “Are you still upset with me?”

Me: “I am not upset, Baekhyun.. I admit I was quite sad.. but.. it’s your choice, in the end..”

Baekhyun: “I shouldn’t have said that, forgive me!”

Me: “There’s nothing to forgive you.. This is just your way of loving..”

Baekhyun: “Still.. I..”

Me: “I’m going to hang up now, ok? Take care!”

I put my phone back in my pocket.. I didn’t know what to do.. I just felt the need to spend the night here, watching the stars..

I was looking at the milkymoon that was falling slowly, reaching for the calm water.. I startle at the sound of that sweet voice: “Forgive me!”

I turned around and saw Baekhyun standing in front of me.. He got closer and hugged me.. Even now, his warmth would melt away my sadness, my sorrow.. Minutes were passing by, yet we we’re still embraced, listening to each other’s breathing..

He put his hand under my chin, making me look at him.. That sweet stare.. Those eyes.. Who cared about marriage? I just wanted him.. I should have thought about his feelings too, instead of being so selfish and forcing him to do something he didn’t feel secure about.. I kissed him, messing his hair.

Me: “Let’s get back home!”

I was walking slowly, waiting for him to join me.. He wasn’t coming, so I wanted to turn around when I heard him screaming my name at the top of his lungs..

His voice faded in the night.. The sea was singing its sweet melody.. The gulls were yelling, flying above us towards the moon..  

I faced him worried.. and saw him on his knees, looking at me..  I then got to him, asking him what happened.. He took out a shell from his pocket and gave it to me.. I was wondering what was that all about..

Then.. I saw something shiny inside the shell.. A ring, with a small diamond in the shape of a rose, my favourite flower.. I raised my eyes, glaring at him.. He smiled, got behind me and hugged me, whispering: “Will you marry this stupid little kid?”

*

I was going back home, holding the grocery bag. I was worried whether Baekhyun was handling the situation or not.. I’ve left him alone in the flat for so long.. Wonder how he was..

I got in the elevator, looking at the numbers appearing one after another..When I was finally near the entrance door, I’ve searched for the keys.. Kind of difficult with the bag in my hands..

I didn’t really wanted to press the doorbell.. Would have been too noisy.. I placed my left hand under the bag and put the other hand in my pocket.. I got out the keys and opened the door..


I kept staring at that scene happening in front of me.. I didn’t  even realise I was smiling like an idiot, while keeping the door open.. Some neighbours passed by.. Their giggles and whispers brought me back to reality..

I’ve closed the door slowly and turned around.. Could that be any cuter? Baekhyun was holding little Baeby in his arms, while singing a lullaby to get him to sleep. I was listening to him, forgetting even about that heavy bag.. He turned and saw me..

Baekhyun: “Little Baeby! Mummy is home!”

Me: “How did you???”

Baekhyun: “Do what??”

Me: “How did you manage to calm him down?? In the other days, by this time he would be crying.. Yet there he is, smiling and chuckling..”

Baekhyun scratching the back of his head: “He he.. guess.. kids tend to get along well, no?”

I smiled and went to the kitchen to get out of the bag all the things I’ve bought.. Baekhyun got in and came closer, back hugging me. I asked him what happened. He replied: “I just missed you, Mrs Byun!”

_______________________________

Hope you like it! Please continue to love and support EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!