Imagine Kai - special message to fans! (with D.O, Sehun and Lay)

Imagine time with EXO - mini series
 
26) Imagine that Kai is telling you: "You're my everything!" (cr to the owner of the idea)
________________________
 
 
'My everything'


Me: "Yeoboseyo?"

Kai: "Hey.. God.. thanks for saving us.."

Me: "No problem..he he"

Kai: "Luckily we told the manager in time."

Me: "Well.. it was just a fan.. nothing very difficult.."

Kai: "Sasaeng one as I've heard."

Me: "Nah.. she's sweet.. she just wanted to see her oppa he he.."

Kai: "So.. what did you do?"

Me: "Nothing.. I just went home...Well.. what are you up to?"

Kai: "Resting a bit.. we have a show later.. btw.. why do you sound so sad?"

Me: "Oh.. it's nothing.. you're imaging things.. I am ok.."

Kai: "If you say so.. I gotta go now.. talk with you later"

Me: "Ok.. take care!"

next day..

Kai: "So we have a fan signing event today."

D.O: "Yeah.."

Kai: "Hope it will be fun.."

D.O: "Well.. hope it will be peaceful time..if you know what I mean"..

At the event.. Kai was chatting with a fan.. D.O put his hand on Kai's shoulder..

D.O: "Yah.. that girl came again..".. Kai looks surprised to the place D.O was pointing to..

Kai: "God.. I thought everything will be alright.. she's always following us!"

Girl comes closer.. "Annyeong.."

Kai with a forced smile: "Hello again.."

Girl looks scared at him, then burst into tears.. "Mianhae!"

Kai looks surprised.. Sehun turned to them..

Kai: "What happened? Please don't cry!"

Girl: "Remember the other day, Kai?"

Kai: "Oh.. it's ok.. I.."

Girl: "It's not ok.. please let me tell you.. I actually went there to take photos of my bias.. but he was every time with you.. I was angry.. all I was thinking was to hurt you in a way.. so I waited for you to come back and to push you down the stairs.. but I got to hurt another person."

Kai looked at her shocked: " What? Oh God! And you do realise that acting like that was dangerous? Please stop doing that.. What happened to that person?"

Girl: "She got her leg hurt.. I was so scared.. I don't know why I did that.. please forgive me.. I am so scared.."

Kai: "God.. poor girl.. is she ok now?"

Girl: "She was when I got to the hospital today.. Kai oppa.. I promise you I won't do that again.. I'm such a bad fan.. "

Kai: "Come on.. cheer up.. I'll get you a gift from your bias ok? But please don't do that anymore!"

Girl: "Really? Thank you so much!"

After event.. D.O runs to Kai..

D.O: "Yah.. just wait until you hear what I found out.. the other day.. remember it was some chaos over a sasaeng fan?"

Kai: "Yeah.."

D.O.: "Guess what? That girl was my fan.. and she was determined to push you over the stairs.. cause she couldn't get near me.. can you imagine that?"..

Kai: "I know.."

D.O: "Point is.. another girl was hurt.. as I've heard today from other fans who were there..they we're arguing.. seems like the girl wanted to cheer up the fan... I heard from a fan that they mentioned your name"..

Kai looked at D.O: "What??".. he stopped walking....

-flashback-

Kai smiling and waving: "So many fans here.."

Girl: "KAI! WAIT UNTIL I GET TO YOU, STUPID DARK SKINNED LOSER!"

Kai looked scared at her.. I reached for his hand and pulled him closer to me.

Me: "Come Kai.. don't mind her... go upstairs.. let me handle this.."

Kai, turning to face me: "What do you wanna do?"

Me with a big smile, winking: "Use my charms.. he he.. don't worry.. want some juice?"

Kai, gently squeezing my hand: "Yes please.. I'll wait you upstairs."

Me: "Ok.."

Kai left.. I turned around.. I was wondering if I should talk with the girl.. I decided to take the juice first.. I was going to buy it.

I saw the girl at a table almost crying and yelling at a friend.. they could not see me from where I was stading.. I felt so sorry for her.. Poor thing... She seemed so sad...

Girl: "I wanna see D.O oppa.."

Friend: "Just calm down.. didn't you see he's with Kai? You're so crazy!"

Girl: "God.. I wish I could just push him down those stairs.. Stupid.. always getting in my way!"

I got shocked.. I looked for my phone and called Kai..

Kai: "Yeoboseyo?"

Me: "Where are you?"

Kai: "We are heading to the stage for the performance in few minutes. Why?"

Me: "Some fans are acting bad.. Please tell your manager to delay the things for a few minutes.."

Kai: "Oh.. ok.. what are you doing? What about that girl?"

Me: "Oh.. she got an album, he he... so she's happy now.. I gotta go home.. I have some work to do.. sorry for the juice!"

Kai: "Ok.. take care.."..

I hang up...

______

Present time.... Kai looks at D.O

"God! I should have figure it out!

D.O: "What??? Kai! Where are you going?"

Kai left the building.. he ran all the way to the hospital, not minding the people turning to see him.. Girls were screaming, elders were looking shocked at his running.. he didn't care.. he finally got there..

Kai: "Excuse me.. is there a pacient named ______?"

Man: "Yes.. I'll show you the way."

In the hospital room..

Me: "God! You're so funny Lay!"

Lay: "Glad you like it.. So.. did you tell Kai?"

Me: "No.. please don't tell him.."

Lay: "You acted in a very stupid way.. why should you manage the thing by yourself?"..

Me: "I just got scared when hearing the girl.."

-flashback-

Me turning around to speak to the girl.. she wasn't there anymore.. I got scared.. I ran outside the shop.. I didn't see her anywhere.. I got upstairs.. there she was..

Me: "You shouldn't be here.."

Girl: "Wanna see my DO oppa!"

Me: "You can come to the fan signing event."

Girl:" NO! I WANNA SEE HIM NOW!".. People turned to us..

Me, trying to calm her down: "Look.. just be a nice girl.. I'll get you an album and an autograph from your bias.. ok?"

Girl: "Yah.. wait.. aren't you the one that was with that stupid Kai?"

I looked at her surprised.. She suddenly lost her control.. She was getting closer to me, yelling and waving her hands in a haotic way..

Girl: "So.. did Kai tell you to make me go away..so that I cannot see my oppa?"

She pushed me.. all went black..

- end of flashback-

Back in the room.. I looked at Lay and smiled.. He took away the glass of juice and got back. He sat on the chair and remained silent for a few seconds.. Then he turned a bit and looked at me.

Lay: "I was so shocked when Sehun told me.."

-flash back-

Sehun: "Yah.. Something bad happened!"

Lay: "What?"

Sehun: "A sasaeng fan hurt __________"

Lay: "What? How come? How is she?"

Sehun: "She was taken to hospital.. We should tell Kai!"

Lay: "He's inside.. the interview, remember?.. They've just started.. and he left his phone here.. Let me call her.."..

After few minutes..

Sehun: "So?"

Lay: "She has one broken leg.. but she's ok now.. she told us to not tell Kai."

Sehun: "What? He should know!"

Lay: "I agree.. but if she wants to keep it a secret.."

Sehun: "Knowing Kai.. he'll find out.."


-end of flashback-



Me: "Lay? What are you thinking at?"

Lay: "Nothing.. well.. I gotta go.. take care!"

Me: "You also take care! And thanks!"

Outside the room Lay sees Kai..

Kai: "How's she, Lay? Tell me!"

Lay: "She's ok.. go inside."

In the room.. I had my eyes closed.. trying to rest a bit.. the door opened.. Kai was standing there..

Me: "What are you doing here?"

He got closer.. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Me: "Oh.. I didn't want you to worry.. you had things to do.. didn't want you to feel distracted..it's ok!"

Kai: "No..it's not.. it could have been worse.. Never do that again!"

Me: "I just wanted to protect you!"

Kai: "And get yourself hurt??? Please don't do it again.. You don't know how I felt when finding out.."

Me: "I am sorry!"

Kai: "Remember.. You're my everything..can't imagine losing you.. don't ever do that to me again!"

He hugged me gently, sighing.. I rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes...

Kai: "Stupid... saranghae!"

______________________________


I hope you liked it.. I take the opportunity to tell you this..

Please act like a true fan.. love and respect EXO.. this was just a fan fic... but things can get bad even in real life...

Please do consider that our boys are humans too.. hurting them doesn't mean love.. take time to read this.. and imagine how would you feel if someone beloved would get hurt by a fan..

We should really learn how to act like real fans.. We can do it! No more sasaeng in this fandom please!

Take care of yourselves when going to events attented by EXO and also please support them and don't do again things like pushing.. blocking the way.. hurting the boys.. or staying during nights in front of their dorm..

Put yourself in their place.. would you like to live like that? Scared that someone might hurt you due to their "love"?
 
Let's show that we are true fans.. It's easy.. Please do something about this! If you trully love EXO! Thank you for reading! God bless you all!